Thread: Bill Moore Lake 9/21/08

1. #1 Bill Moore Lake 9/21/08 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    John and Jane, Justin, Vern and my wife Kathy and I all ran Bill Moore today with four Jeeps total. We all got an early start and were at the trail head by 8:45 or 9:00 AM.

It had rained the night before which made the trail pretty nice because of no dust. The chute at the begining is getting to be pretty easy. It seems like someone is filling in the V. Even easier than I remember last year. For the most part an easy trail but with great scenery and the Aspen leaves are changing in the mountains. I say next weekend will be prime viewing.

The lake was beautiful and the sun cut us a huge break when we were at the top.

We got back to the lot at the begining of the trail by Noon or so, then aired up and were off in short order. I APPRECIATE everyone being willing to make an early day of it. We were able to make it to Arvada to pick up Keely and then home in Highlands Ranch by 2:00 pm to catch the game. I promised Kathy she wouldnt miss the kick off and I kept my word.

It was a fun day with good friends and good scenery. As someone put it another day in paradise. J/K.
    Last edited by Mtn WJ; 09-21-2008 at 11:19 PM.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

2. #2 Re: Bill Moore Lake 9/21/08 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner JohnBoulderCO's Avatar
    It was a great day, very scenic.
    WJ, 4.7, Clayton's Front, Double Triangulated Rear, 231HD, HP44, 8.8, ARBs, TR Bumpers, Hydro Assist, 35's, Cage
    Lambo Doors - tweaked unibody
    http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8532

Thread Information