Thread: new GSW website address

1. #1 new GSW website address 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new website address for Grand Slam West. Quite a few of the feedback forms mentioned some confusion around the website, and the planners have taken steps to alleviate it. It was something we had been talking about doing for a while now, but figured there was no more reason to wait.

For now, it just points to the old address, but as we get things rolling for 2009 we will be updating the site, and there will be some small updates made to the site talking about GSW 2008.

The new website address is: www.grandslamwest.ORG

2. #2 Re: new GSW website address 
    is someone had time to...there should be a link for pictures from previous trips in there somewhere. Just a suggestion.
    Kamil...ka-meal

04 WJ Limited 4.7L V8 QTII/ MX6 shocks/IRO 3" coil springs/ 265/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns/ Cragar Soft 8s/ Addco RSB/ JKS Supernerf/ JKS Discos/ JKS Adj. TB/ Rancho SS/ K&N/ 4.56 gears/ rear Aussie locker/ RSS front diff cover/ Magnaflow

3. #3 Re: new GSW website address 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner PassRunnerZJ's Avatar
    There is a link back to the GSW forum on Mallcrawlin.com, then people can search. There are tooooooo many (not that it is a bad thing) different posts with pictures from all the GSW's here as well as other trips to Moab through out the year.

That said, I will see about posting up some more direct links to the recient GSW event while I am updating the site.
    '98 ZJ, 33s and an XJ drivetrain, Iron Rock Offroad 4.5" Critical Path suspension lift, D44i, custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, KOR ZJ Radiator Support
    '95 ZJ - after 208k and the fun gear swapped to the '98, now it gets setup to sell
    '01 WJ, T/C skid, K&N replacement - wife's DD
    '04 Honda Civic - my DD

Thread Information