Thread: Thank you, thank you, thank you...

1. #1 Thank you, thank you, thank you... 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    From a sponsor standpoint, as well as a participant standpoint...

Thanks to all of the planners who took time out of their schedules to make this yet another successful GSW. Dave, Pam, Sandy in particular (those are the ones that are most obvious to the participants), thank you so much for what you do.

The trail leaders are especially appreciated. Your knowledge of the trails and spotting abilities allow the lesser built rigs (mine is included in this group) to have a successful run, as well as making a meaningful experince for the higher built rigs.

I sincerely hope this event can continue for years to come. Clan Karlin intends to be at every one from here on out.
    Jim Karlin
    Project Big Red Jeep
    96 ZJ, 4" inch lift (Claytons, Teraflex coils), 33" Kumho MT KL71s, Aussie in the rear
    A bunch of KOR stuff
    Taurus e-fan swap (DC Controls box)

GSW 2010 Pics

2. #2 Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you... 
    No place like mountains Lifetime Supporter InIt4TheFun's Avatar
    X1000!!!!

To be honest, I would not of even taken my jeep on the trails that I did without the confidence I had in the trail leads and spotters.

Thanks for letting me get the most out of my wk!!!!!

And a special thanks to Tom who must of worked on my rear wheel well trim at least 5 times.
    Last edited by InIt4TheFun; 06-06-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    "In almost ANY situation, or dealing with any controversial issue, the two extreme solutions are almost always never correct, and the best course of action lies somewhere in between." -J B

"I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!" - General Beringer

Thread Information