Thread: 2 Banquet tickets for sale

1. #1 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    I have to leave saturday night so i wont be able to make the banquet. $58 and they're yours. I tried getting a refund but i havnt heard back yet and i dont want to just miss out on the money because of a too late notice. Unless whoever reads this can give me a refund i'd appreciate that.
    Kamil...ka-meal

04 WJ Limited 4.7L V8 QTII/ MX6 shocks/IRO 3" coil springs/ 265/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns/ Cragar Soft 8s/ Addco RSB/ JKS Supernerf/ JKS Discos/ JKS Adj. TB/ Rancho SS/ K&N/ 4.56 gears/ rear Aussie locker/ RSS front diff cover/ Magnaflow

2. #2 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by froggo27 View Post
    I have to leave saturday night so i wont be able to make the banquet. $58 and they're yours. I tried getting a refund but i havnt heard back yet and i dont want to just miss out on the money because of a too late notice. Unless whoever reads this can give me a refund i'd appreciate that.
    This was the PM I sent you over a week ago:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ
    Your GSW registration can be cancelled, and you can still get the shirts I believe, but you'd have to talk to Tom about that and probably pay for the shipping as well. The banquet payments are non-refundable at this point as we have already made the payment to the restaurant for you. If someone else needs banquet tickets though, you can certainly sell yours to them.

3. #3 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    I have been talking to Tom this whole time and first he said that i can get the money back and then i told him that i can make it so i dont have to get the money back but NOW my work schedule changed and i have to be at work sunday at 5pm and now he explained why i can't get money back which is fine i understnad, my fault. Thats why i made this thread.
    Kamil...ka-meal

04 WJ Limited 4.7L V8 QTII/ MX6 shocks/IRO 3" coil springs/ 265/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns/ Cragar Soft 8s/ Addco RSB/ JKS Supernerf/ JKS Discos/ JKS Adj. TB/ Rancho SS/ K&N/ 4.56 gears/ rear Aussie locker/ RSS front diff cover/ Magnaflow

4. #4 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by froggo27 View Post
    I have been talking to Tom this whole time and first he said that i can get the money back and then i told him that i can make it so i dont have to get the money back but NOW my work schedule changed and i have to be at work sunday at 5pm and now he explained why i can't get money back which is fine i understnad, my fault. Thats why i made this thread.
    If they are still available we will take them off your hands. Let me know.
    Russ
    ________
    2005 WK Limited with Hemi, 4-inch Superlift suspension, 33-in BFG ATs, custom roof-rack insert, brush/light bar, F/R skid plates and rock sliders--all by 4xGuard, CB, and KC lights.

2001 WJ Limited with 4.7, 2-inch BB, 32-in BFG ATs, custom rock sliders, Mopar brush guard, CB and KC lights

5. #5 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    PM sent
    Kamil...ka-meal

6. #6 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    Dave's Nurse Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Staff
    someone in this mess needs to tell me whos tickets are being sold to who...otherwise when I go to hand out tickets someone won't be on the list.
    ~Pam -

"Pressure - it can turn a lump of coal into a flawless diamond - or an average person into a perfect basket case"

7. #7 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustin' Loose View Post
    someone in this mess needs to tell me whos tickets are being sold to who...otherwise when I go to hand out tickets someone won't be on the list.

So far they are still my, but they will be going to colo.kid once he responds to me and pays.
    Kamil...ka-meal

8. #8 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    Hey, if you still have these lemme know...
    I'll take em for sure!

9. #9 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    I think that AW has a SINGLE spare ticket also, one of the guys in our group bailed at the last minute also.
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

10. #10 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    No place like mountains Lifetime Supporter InIt4TheFun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue-Ball View Post
    I think that AW has a SINGLE spare ticket also, one of the guys in our group bailed at the last minute also.
    My brother is now going and I need a ticket as it is last minute.

If available, I will buy it.
    "In almost ANY situation, or dealing with any controversial issue, the two extreme solutions are almost always never correct, and the best course of action lies somewhere in between." -J B

"I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!" - General Beringer

11. #11 Re: 2 Banquet tickets for sale 
    I picked up the ticket from AW, but I still need two for my last-minute add-on family members. Makes it a whole lot more interesting doing this stuff last-minute!!
    '98 ZJ 5.2L with 7" KOR lift, 35x12.5 MT/R's
    D30HP 760 axles/u-joints with Ox in front, 8.8 with Detroit in rear

Build and offroad pics at jeepsite.net

Thread Information