I pre-ran Kane Creek a couple of weeks ago, well ran most of it as I was soloing it, and Mother Nature has upped the ante(sp) from last year. I think it will still be doable on 31's but at least one locker would be really helpful. The lower section before the main creek area has some areas that will put your rocker panels at risk if you don't have sliders and is kind of tippy down into the gullies. The ledges on the long hill climb have grown deeper/taller since last year. I'm sure we will have to stack rocks for the 31's crowd, but the lines look like they are still doable but way closer to Difficult.

That said, if you don't have rocker protection or you are open/open on 31's with a BB, this probably isn't going to be a fun trail for you and PSM will be more enjoyable. I'm just trying to put out reasonable expectations.

We can evaluate rigs and thoughts on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday AM if you'll get in touch with me either at the M&G, GBR trail on Friday, or before the driver's meeting on Saturday. -Todd