Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Finally got my ZJ done! - Page 3

Thread: Finally got my ZJ done!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    The new lights look really good!

2. #52 pics with different light on 

97 5.2;NP231,RE 6.5"LA;ACOS;Dynatrac D44/ProRock60 & ARBs;ARB front bumper/remote Warn/Viking line;KOR rear carrier bumper,rack,slidz,diff skit;RonDavis Alum radiator/E fan;Fitch Catakyst;FIPK;front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock;Kings;Hellas;Hi steer/brace/TomLee ram assist;4XD tank skid;35"KM2 beadlocked 5&5.5 lugs;Hushpower II;hood vents

3. #53 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Testing my SwayLoc on Mottino trail in Big Bear, It's actully harder than Rubicon trail, but quite a bit shorter.
    The tipping control is great & you still get a lot of flex!

97 5.2;NP231,RE 6.5"LA;ACOS;Dynatrac D44/ProRock60 & ARBs;ARB front bumper/remote Warn/Viking line;KOR rear carrier bumper,rack,slidz,diff skit;RonDavis Alum radiator/E fan;Fitch Catakyst;FIPK;front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock;Kings;Hellas;Hi steer/brace/TomLee ram assist;4XD tank skid;35"KM2 beadlocked 5&5.5 lugs;Hushpower II;hood vents

4. #54 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Pure sex.

5. #55 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    i'm partial to the cleanly built, trail capable grands that keep street legal status

you did a xlent job on yours :2 thumbsup:
    95 ZJ | Clayton 6" | 8.8 | HP30 | 4.88s | Aussie F/R | 242 SYE | 35 MTZs

Paragon ♠ Tellico ◊ Big Dogs ♣ Rausch Creek ♥ Moab ♠ Rubicon

6. #56 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Looks sweet! How did you like the sway loc? Worth the time and money?
    04 Dub -- Longarms, JK44, 9" ARB's etc.
    68 Super Wagoneer - Resto Project
    93 ZJ: longarms, 231D, 35's, 44/Hi 9", ARB's, etc. -- Sold

7. #57 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    I Like the swayloc a lot (highly recommended), it's firmer on the street mode than Addco, but it is not a straight bolt on because my front axle were moved forward.
    Last edited by rtingdds; 05-23-2009 at 07:49 PM.

8. #58 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Dam...looks like fun...I cant wait to see the jeep at big bear fest!!!
    96 ZJ Limited, 5.2 with K&N filter, Hi flow cat, Cherry bomb extreme muffler, Clayton long arms 6" lift, Steering box brace from KOR, KOR track bar Conversion,TnT steering, 242 TC, 8.8 with ARB Locker, dana 30, 4.88 gearing, 35 KM2's
    KOR bumpers
    http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17149
    07 CRF250X

9. #59 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by faststang1 View Post
    Dam...looks like fun...I cant wait to see the jeep at big bear fest!!!
    You are going?

10. #60 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by rtingdds View Post
    You are going?
    Yep...so far
    96 ZJ Limited, 5.2 with K&N filter, Hi flow cat, Cherry bomb extreme muffler, Clayton long arms 6" lift, Steering box brace from KOR, KOR track bar Conversion,TnT steering, 242 TC, 8.8 with ARB Locker, dana 30, 4.88 gearing, 35 KM2's
    KOR bumpers
    http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17149
    07 CRF250X

11. #61 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudz View Post
    i'm partial to the cleanly built, trail capable grands that keep street legal status

you did a xlent job on yours :2 thumbsup:

x2. well said. now if i could only find that money tree that he and max have found.............

12. #62 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Did you use the swayloc meant for the TJ and modify it for your use? Do you have some pics of the install?
    I collect Jeeps.

The Polar Bear Build on Mall Crawlin
    The Polar Bear Detailed Build

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

13. #63 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    ORO makes swayloc for ZJ now (proper width), however, it is still not a straight install. Mine was cut shorter and drilled new hole because of my front axle was moved forward for 35" tires. So the swaybar was getting caught in the springs. Even we did move the mount forward but still need to cut the swayloc arms. The end result is totally worthy. take me 1 sec to unlock the swaybar now. and the pictures shows how will it flex.

14. #64 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    droooooooooool

your zj is soooooo badass

15. #65 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandsrus View Post
    Awesome rig!

Btw, what hood vents are those?
    The hood vent were made by Genright! I just remembered

16. #66 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Just got Hushpower II installed, My God it sounds like dream! It's not too loud to wake up the neighbor, but loud enough to feel the powerful. great stuff!

17. #67 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Went to Big Bear Forest Fest last weekend.
    I did a night run & day run at John Bull trail. I bended the hi steer tie rod by hitting a rock during the night run. If I would still had the Currie y steer set up, it would be a disaster tow truck ending. So it's a bitter sweet experience.

18. #68 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    sweet - looks like a lot of fun!

19. #69 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Pics for front ORO Swayloc

20. #70 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Thanks for the pics, I was wondering how that looked mounted up
    93' ZJ 4.7L STROKER, Clayton LONGARMS, 4wd conversion, 231 SYE, HPD30, 8.8, BFG 35's, 2000 manifold & injectors, Hesco fpr, Port & polish, LS1 valves, WJ Steering/brakes, KOR SliderZ & steering box brace, Clayton TB bracket and my custom trackbar, Crane ignition, B&M cooler, Tom Woods, etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Krash80 View Post
    We're all insane here...

21. #71 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Very nicely executed build.

Sexy rear-end, for sure. Mind me asking how much it sat you back? I noticed that Dynatrac has some sort of campaign on the ProRocks now.
    It's not a pipe dream, it's a 4130 chromoly tubing dream.

22. #72 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by HKAKH View Post
    Very nicely executed build.

Sexy rear-end, for sure. Mind me asking how much it sat you back? I noticed that Dynatrac has some sort of campaign on the ProRocks now.
    pm you

23. #73 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    wow i'm jelous, to clean, i wish i could afford all this, very neat man, someday i'll be there lol,

24. #74 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    There are the photos of new Kings & KM2s, you can see how flexible front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock swaybars are.

25. #75 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    That's....Awesome... I love it. thats really all I can think to say.

edit: I guess I've got something else, whys your hood popped?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information