Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Finally got my ZJ done! - Page 4

Thread: Finally got my ZJ done!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    that is one slick zj. did you get enough thread engagement on that top rear shock bolt?

2. #77 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Looks sick! What travel shocks did you use in the rear? Once I finish with my coil overs in the front I'm moving on to the rear.
    I collect Jeeps.

The Polar Bear Build on Mall Crawlin
    The Polar Bear Detailed Build

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

3. #78 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by paulkeith View Post
    that is one slick zj. did you get enough thread engagement on that top rear shock bolt?
    not a lot, we lock tie the nuts
    97 5.2;NP231,RE 6.5"LA;ACOS;Dynatrac D44/ProRock60 & ARBs;ARB front bumper/remote Warn/Viking line;KOR rear carrier bumper,rack,slidz,diff skit;RonDavis Alum radiator/E fan;Fitch Catakyst;FIPK;front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock;Kings;Hellas;Hi steer/brace/TomLee ram assist;4XD tank skid;35"KM2 beadlocked 5&5.5 lugs;Hushpower II;hood vents

4. #79 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    That's....Awesome... I love it. thats really all I can think to say.

edit: I guess I've got something else, whys your hood popped?
    Forgot to close it!!
    97 5.2;NP231,RE 6.5"LA;ACOS;Dynatrac D44/ProRock60 & ARBs;ARB front bumper/remote Warn/Viking line;KOR rear carrier bumper,rack,slidz,diff skit;RonDavis Alum radiator/E fan;Fitch Catakyst;FIPK;front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock;Kings;Hellas;Hi steer/brace/TomLee ram assist;4XD tank skid;35"KM2 beadlocked 5&5.5 lugs;Hushpower II;hood vents

5. #80 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by downtowncb View Post
    Looks sick! What travel shocks did you use in the rear? Once I finish with my coil overs in the front I'm moving on to the rear.
    Will get back to you on this

6. #81 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    New photos to Mottino Wash trail & John Bull trail to tesy out the king shocks & offroad camera. The new shocks prevented a lot of quick drops of body. I only banged the bottom a lot less then before. They are really great investments.

7. #82 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    how are the km2 over the MT/rs??
    8" RK/ Acos lift, rancho rs9000x shocks 32" extended, Claytons Longarms, with 38X12.5 TSLs, Custom Rear bumper, custom front bumper, Waggy D44 front 4.56's and Detroit locker with warn premium hubs and yukon alloys and 8 lug conversion, D70 out back with 4.56's and Welded, 242 transfer case, 1 Ton steering setup. Rhino lined interior, olive drab exterior, and PSC 1.75" hydro assist ram.

8. #83 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Quote Originally Posted by 97trxuszj View Post
    how are the km2 over the MT/rs??
    Better on highway manner by far, quieter. Offroad the same, maybe slightely better than the old MTRs.

9. #84 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Just received my Willwood dual piston brakes & red calipers for my front.
    Will installed them tomorrow.

10. #85 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Nice !!
    I don't have a lot experience with vampires, but I have hunted warewolves. I shot one once. But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

-Dwight Schrute

11. #86 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 

Quote Originally Posted by Derek33
    Its a jeep, it doesn't have to make sense.

12. #87 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Those must have been a pretty penny
    93 ZJ 4.5",RE long arms, tom woods ds, 8.8 swapped, custom bumper, b&m trans cooler, 32s, few dents here and there

13. #88 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Installed the Willwoods today.
    the braking were a lot worse then my original calipers came from Dynatrac. So I re-installed the old sets back. I think I might have need a larger booster & cylinder for those. Contacted Willwood, they said the Calipers are design to work with existing booster & master cylinder. I don't think so. So plan aborted.

14. #89 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    just took another trip to Mottino Wash

15. #90 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    Looks like a blast I wish we had stuff like that around here
    98 5.9L Clayton long arm locked armored. ready to rock&roll

16. #91 Re: Finally got my ZJ done! 
    New update on all the mods:

Dynatrac front D44 Heavy duty larger rotors and calipers with ARB, 4.88 gear
    Dynatrac Rear ProRock D60, 5x5.5 bolt, high pinion reverse rotation with ARB, 4.88 gear
    Custom 4XD hi steer with Tom Lee ram assist, racing steering fluid reservoir & filter
    KOR steering brace
    Custom built 2.5" King's shocks with remote reservoir
    Custom drive shaft front & rear
    NP231 (heavy duty rebuilt)Transfer case with custom catalytic converter heat shield
    Rubican Express Long Arm kit with ACOS, total 6" lift.
    35"12.5"15" KM2 with Allied 32 bolts Beadlock black steel wheels 3.75" back space.
    ORO SwayLoc dual rated swaybar at front & Currie AntiRock rear swaybars (best investments)
    ARB front bumper
    Warn remote control winch, Viking line & Daystar rollers
    KOR Stealth rear bumper with tire carrier
    KOR sliders
    KOR roof rack
    KOR transfer case skid
    HID head light and 6 additional Hellas
    Fitch catalyst (sucks!)
    KNN FIPK
    EBC yellow stuff break pads (good stuff!)
    Custom hi clearance exhaust system to adapt to the lift, Magnaflow hi flow cat converter, Flowmaster hushpower II exhaust
    Ron Davis 3 rows aluminum racing radiator with heavy duty fan clutch
    heavy duty AC condenser
    Secondary 16" electric pusher fan
    Gen-right hood louvers
    4XD gas tank skid
    4XD front diff skid
    under body night offroad LED light
    front & back offroad cameras with night vision & visors mounted screens
    Rebuilt engine, rebuilt trans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information