Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My Junk - Page 3

Thread: My Junk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51 Re: My Junk 
    yea i wouldnt have stopped either haha
    Quote Originally Posted by greengc4x4 View Post
    I wheeled my 97 on a BB more than your one ton ZJ (maxx's)will ever see the trails

2. #52 Re: My Junk 
    lol
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

3. #53 Re: My Junk 
    he just bought a toyota 4-runner that we are gunna make into his dd/trailrig
    I wheeled my 97 on a BB more than your one ton ZJ (maxx's)will ever see the trails

4. #54 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by 96greenxjjeep View Post
    he just bought a toyota 4-runner that we are gunna make into his dd/trailrig
    SWEET! he was talking rangers and such, and I tried to talk him out of that. Im glad he didnt get a ranger
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

5. #55 Re: My Junk 
    yea he coulndt pass this up, it was so cheap
    its just got some issues with wiring but it will be running tonight

6. #56 Re: My Junk 
    nice, im leaving right now. Maybe ill stop by later
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

7. #57 Re: My Junk 
    he works till 930 then the saga begins

8. #58 Re: My Junk 
    The other day we used the jeep to pull out the A-Pillar on my friends One ton mountaineer. Him and I rolled it last year and havent had time to fix it, so today we cut the top off in preperation for welding a new top on, picture below

Here is what it used to look like

Also got my plates in today for the ZJ, kinda gay, I know, but they were 10 bucks more, so why not, lol

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

9. #59 Re: My Junk 
    Today I treated the 5.9 to its first oil change under my ownership, I use amsoil 10w-30 with an amsoil filter, i hope its worth the $65 I spent
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

10. #60 Re: My Junk 
    One of my favorite 5.9's, nice Jeep and nice work.

11. #61 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by ddeadserious View Post
    One of my favorite 5.9's, nice Jeep and nice work.
    Thanks man, i cant wait to have it all done to actually put it to some use. Im not going to beat it up, but I do plan to trail ride it
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

12. #62 Re: My Junk 
    Thanks man, i cant wait to have it all done to actually put it to some use. Im not going to beat it up, but I do plan to trail ride it

haha famous last words youll get one nice dent then all the rest are just storys to telll

13. #63 Re: My Junk 
    I got my front uppers in the mail and installed them. Also recieved my steering today. Its an inverted T setup, so its not the best. I did order some JCR TRE poly spacers to help with the TRE roll. It is temporary until I can save up the fundage for the KOR u-turn kit. I had to do something because my stock steering was hitting my swaybar mount and I couldnt turn

Also, a couple mallcrawling pics where I was testing out my flex to see if I had any rubbing issues or anything

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

14. #64 Re: My Junk 
    Lookin' good!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZJ View Post
    The password is newbgasm.
    www.crawlerready.com
    "For The Truly Addicted!"

15. #65 Re: My Junk 
    LOL, dont mind the gansta'd out seat. Thats not how I drive
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

16. #66 Re: My Junk 
    LOL, dont mind the gansta'd out seat. Thats not how I drive
    didn't notice it until you pointed it out, lol.

Looking good..
    93' ZJ, 4.0L, 3" lift, 31's.. SOLD.
    New Ride- 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4, 4.0L, 5-Speed, 4x4.
    NEW JOB!!!!! NEW BABY!!!!
    Now considering another XJ/WJ/ZJ purchase as a baby mover- No room in the Ranger.
    Leaning towards XJ, 99-01.....

17. #67 Re: My Junk 
    Well, I messed with my front axle all last nite and shortened the lowers a bunch to pull the axle back a bit and adjust the pinion angle at the same time. My front axle was too far forward and was rubbing on my arb pretty bad at full stuff. All is good now and I got my front shaft back in. I had bad vibes between 40-55 mph so I adjusted it back some more and it now rides like a dream. No vibes at all. I had to sacrifice alot of caster, but oh well, gotta love the life of a LP D30, lol.
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

18. #68 Re: My Junk 
    nice.

19. #69 Re: My Junk 
    bearpanther wants your heep.

20. #70 Re: My Junk 
    we need to go wheeling somewhere

21. #71 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by 96greenxjjeep View Post
    we need to go wheeling somewhere
    when is the next badlands trip? Im totally up for getting this thing on the trail finally
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

22. #72 Re: My Junk 
    well were goin here on the 18th of june
    http://www.harlancountytrails.com/

23. #73 Re: My Junk 
    I picked up my HP30 today for 75 bucks! cant beat that! Ive got an 8.8 out of a 97 mountaineer that I got for free too. Started stripping the HP30. I got all the old control arms, old shocks, old steering and old brake calipers and rotors off. The stupid tracbar is siezed in the bracket on the axle end. Ive got to cut it out.

I went ahead and ordered the gears for both axles too, $484 dollars later I have a set of 4.56 gears for the HP30 and 8.8 along with both master install kits on their way to my house. UGH! That was expensive. I went with 4.56's because I plan to be on 35's in the future, and not any higher, so im not going to regear twice.

I still have to(not in order):

-Sand blast both axles $100
    -Cut old brackets off the 8.8 and HP30
    -Purchase new brackets for the 8.8 $200-$300
    -weld new brackets onto the 8.8
    -Purchase TnT Truss for the HP30 $600
    -Weld truss onto HP30
    -Pull the carrier out of the axle that is under my parts Jeep
    -Install both gear setups $200
    -Purchase Riddler diff covers for both axles $250
    -Replace ujoints in front axle shafts $60
    -Prime and paint both axles $30
    -Rebuild both axles with new seals, bearings, spider gears and such $100
    -Swap the Vanco brake kit over from the LP30 to the HP30
    -Get new rear shaft made $300
    -Get new front shaft made $250
    -Purchase flange adapter for 8.8 $50
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

24. #74 Re: My Junk 
    Im going to be buying my axle brackets for the 8.8 from ballistics fab I think. they have everything I need but the upper control arm mounts and the tracbar mount. Ill prolly get those from Ruff Stuff Specialties. Actually, i cant decide how I want to do the tracbar mount
    Links!
    Coil buckets
    http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...s-_p_1179.html
    Lower Link brackets
    http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...ts_p_1397.html
    Shock tabs
    http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...bs_p_1445.html
    Upper Link brackets
    http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...long-p-14.html
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

25. #75 Re: My Junk 
    Any thoughts on these bracket choices from you old timers that have done this swap? I cant find a good bracket for the tracbar, and I dont have the fundage to go long arms yet.
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information