Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Junk - Page 4

Thread: My Junk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76 Re: My Junk 
    Well i went ahead and ordered the lower link brackets, shock tabs and coil buckets from Ballistics. i still need to find a good trcbar mount and order the upper link tabs from ruff stuff
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

2. #77 Re: My Junk 
    You have one super nice niner. I hope you have a way to protect those rockers when out wheelin.

I have a question, why the D30 truss? For $600, you could put that money into something else such as a rear bumper or chromoly shafts.

3. #78 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK5.9 View Post
    You have one super nice niner. I hope you have a way to protect those rockers when out wheelin.

I have a question, why the D30 truss? For $600, you could put that money into something else such as a rear bumper or chromoly shafts.
    I figured if im going to build these axles, I might as well do it right. And if I ever sell them Ill get a pretty penney out of them, but now that you say that, I could skip the truss and get a rear bumper...
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

4. #79 Re: My Junk 
    So I found a HD factory tracbar bracket that rustys carries, so thats what i will be using. they also carry the upper link brackets I need. So those will be ordered soon
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

5. #80 Re: My Junk 
    ^ Change of plans from that post. Rustys wants alot for those brackets, so for 100 more I can get the rear 8.8 truss from TnT that has the tracbar and upper link brackets already welded on. Im ordering that truss friday and pulling the 8.8 out of the parts mountaineer this weekend. Heres a couple pics of the gears and the Hp30

This is for you MaxxX. old stuff I pulled off the 30

Last edited by greengc4x4; 06-21-2009 at 11:59 PM.
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

6. #81 Re: My Junk 
    More pics!

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

7. #82 Re: My Junk 
    Ballistics stuff. Tough looking shit

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

8. #83 Re: My Junk 
    Love the niner. Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek33
    Its a jeep, it doesn't have to make sense.

9. #84 Re: My Junk 
    He sold this ZJ to a guy on NAGCA, and now has 2 Slate 5.9's.

10. #85 Re: My Junk 
    hes nice and gay.

yes he has 2 niners now and hasnt done shit to them yet. got a nice pile of parts starting in the garage tho

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information