Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Junk

Thread: My Junk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. #1 My Junk 
    Hi all. I have a 97 GC limited v8 with 111,000 miles. i just bought it on 12-31-07 completely stock. Since i have done a 2" BB (temporary lift, waiting on 4.5" RE lift) inorder to clear my 31" Dayton MT's on black steel d-windows. Bought a 242 tcase which is on its way to my house. cant wait to have my 2wd option lol. Replaced drivers cv shaft. installed my cb yesterday night. I cut my muffler off right after the cat. lol im bending 3" pipe right now to run out the back to complete my cat-back. might do a high-flow cat but thats not a top priority for now. i need to open up my intake, im getting a ZJ snorkel for the 4.0 and modding it to work my ZJ. i know im a "newbie" but i know a bit about trucks and have been wheelin for 4 years now. sorry i dont have any pics up yet. gotta dig em outta my camera which isnt with me at the moment.

well here is a pic of what it looked like when i bought it. ABSOLUTELY GROSS!!!!!!!! so i told them i wasnt black and didnt want the rims so they dropped the price 1000 bucks and put the stock rims on that has new rubber on them althouh i really dont care because they werent on long either lol.

here it is the night i brought it home.

this pic is right after my BB (which btw i think is a shitty lift and CANT WAIT to do my 4.5 and hopefully claytons by the end of the year.) my limited rims got trashed when i hit a curb and blew the tires out and destoyed the rims lol. so i had to use these till i got my steelies in so i could mount my 31's

grr my camera is gay and i somehow deleted all the pictures on it!! grr so after it gets light out i will take more and post em up biotches!
    Last edited by greengc4x4; 02-02-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: pictures

2. #2 Re: My Junk 
    Anthony

96 Talon TSI AWD - Hey, at least it has a transfer case.
    03 Chevy Tracker - I hate IFS!

3. #3 Re: My Junk 
    Welcome and eat shit, also get some pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    I live in your skull.

Rent free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Just move to Boulder with the rest of the tree hugging Prius driving hippies and you'll be fine.

4. #4 Re: My Junk 
    eat shit? and i have to post up pics later when i can get to them

5. #5 Re: My Junk 
    I know you just replaced the CV but on a zj its an easy upgrade to U-jointed shafts. Do a search on that. Also you are going to want to switch to a U-jointed front Driveshaft. With a 4.5" lift I promise you will break the stock one.

6. #6 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by dell30rb View Post
    I know you just replaced the CV but on a zj its an easy upgrade to U-jointed shafts. Do a search on that. Also you are going to want to switch to a U-jointed front Driveshaft. With a 4.5" lift I promise you will break the stock one.
    damn i just did the search. i wish i would have known that sooner lol. o well i only spent $55 total for cv shaft and shipping. i will have to add this to my to-do's
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

7. #7 Re: My Junk 
    Eat Shit, welcome to MC.

Now take some pics.

8. #8 Re: My Junk 
    ok found a couple of recent pics

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd
    UC Springs/.5" spacer/MX6 Shocks/SCT Tuned/BBK 52mm TB/K&N FIPK/Amsoil Filter/"Jeep" Valve Covers/Doug Thorley Headers/Random Technologies Cat/Magnaflow/"Kolak" Ignition/Optima Redtop/Lotek Dual Pillar Pod/AEM Tranny Temp Gauge/Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan/RB1 WJ Nav/Vancos/EU Headlights and Turn Signals/Turn Signal Mod/JKS Disconnects

Waiting to be installed
    M1/Insulated Fuel Rails/24lb FMS Injectors/Underdrive Crank Pulley/Walbro Fuel Pump/Prothane Bushings/Hotchkis Swaybars

9. #9 Re: My Junk 
    Ignoring my newbish posts from a year ago, here are some recent wheeling pics, im not just a webwheeler, lol

Last edited by greengc4x4; 02-11-2009 at 03:57 AM.
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

10. #10 Re: My Junk 

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

11. #11 Re: My Junk 
    And here are three pics I took saturday after I installed my ARB bumper. Im getting a Warn M800o I think, not sure on that just yet.

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

12. #12 Re: My Junk 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter ogdak's Avatar
    2 vids, with no vehicle movement
    Jeep ZJ 5.2Ltd '94 "To much to do"
    Build
    Dutch version
    Picture's off events we went to

13. #13 Re: My Junk 
    he moves in the second video, sort of.

14. #14 Re: My Junk 
    Where were you wheeling? I don't know the west side of OH very well, and that doesn't like anything we ran at painted rock...

15. #15 Re: My Junk 
    BANNED Lifetime Supporter CurtP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ogdak View Post
    2 vids, with no vehicle movement
    I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is here instead of being in Chit Chat.

16. #16 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    he moves in the second video, sort of.
    Yeah, pretty much. Most of the trails and rock climbs nobody gets out to take a video. I thought Id be funny and hit that hole real hard and see how far id get before I stopped, obviously not far
    Quote Originally Posted by aresridingflat View Post
    Where were you wheeling? I don't know the west side of OH very well, and that doesn't like anything we ran at painted rock...
    Its up near Mantua,ohio on the northeast side of ohio. A place called JeepSkool, 1500 acres of trails.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtP View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is here instead of being in Chit Chat.

Parts are in the mail on there way here. As soon as they arrive and Ive got time to start the install, this will become a build thread, that is, unless you want pictures of my BB install or my 242 swap
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

17. #17 Re: My Junk 
    Well i sold the green zj and bought this 5.9. so it looks like the lift and stuff will be going on it

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

18. #18 Re: My Junk 
    is (was) that curt's?

19. #19 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by paulkeith View Post
    is (was) that curt's?
    Was. I picked it up this past weekend
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

20. #20 Re: My Junk 
    why did you put that arb on the green one and then just git rid of it
    Quote Originally Posted by greengc4x4 View Post
    I wheeled my 97 on a BB more than your one ton ZJ (maxx's)will ever see the trails

21. #21 Re: My Junk 
    Quote Originally Posted by 96greenxjjeep View Post
    why did you put that arb on the green one and then just git rid of it
    I kept the ARB
    '98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

22. #22 Re: My Junk 
    BANNED Lifetime Supporter CurtP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulkeith View Post
    is (was) that curt's?
    Yup. Was. I really didn't like to see it go.

23. #23 Re: My Junk 
    I kept the ARB

oh nice
    I wheeled my 97 on a BB more than your one ton ZJ (maxx's)will ever see the trails

24. #24 Re: My Junk 
    You going to keep those wheels? If not how much you want to sell them for?

25. #25 Re: My Junk 
    I just finished installing the ARB. Lift is going on this weekend. Purchased a set of 33x12.5x15 KM2s

I have the wiring for the lights ziptied to the shackles until I get time to wire them in, which should be tomorow

'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd

Waiting to be installed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information