Thread: Condo?

1. #1 Condo? 
    I know there's some talk on other threads about this, just thought I'd start up a new one so its easier to find...

Who all is getting a condo for GSW? Where is it.. where'd ya book it? Where is some more information?

I've stayed at one by the golf course a few years back, pretty nice place and they didn't seem to mind me practically rebuilding my jeep in the driveway. I think it was around $250 a night, but it slept around 10. 3 bedrooms, basically 2 masters and 1 with 4 twin beds and a queen sleeper downstairs. Hot tub and all too. If we can get it full its basically $25 a night. Anyone think they may want to go in on this one? So far its just me and my girlfriend so we need 8 more people....

2. #2 Re: Condo? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Cody's Avatar
    I stay at condo's 90% of the time and for the last 6-7 GSW's.

Depending on the condo, they have been anywhere from $70 to $130, but this year they went up a little bit for some reason. I think my reso was for like $150. But it does have 4 beds and a couch/kitchen.

I think when I called they had 2 more upstairs units available, but I'm not going to let the secret out because we use up all the available parking anyway for our group
    Resident hater of tall lifts, dana 44's, 4.0's, stingers, exo cages, and ZJ tow rigs....and the word "overlanding"

3. #3 Re: Condo? 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    I just booked the last unit at one of the condo's for me and AW.

$150 per night. Like Cody mine has 4 beds and a kitchen.

Just seemed like the right way to go. That way we are not having to eat out every meal.
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

Thread Information