Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd

Thread: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd

1. #1 Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    A couple of us are going for a little run at Rausch Creek on Sunday next weekend. Not sure what kind of wheeling the group is planning on doing, but i definitely plan on hitting some rocks. Sudz, if you want to come, bring your group of friends like last time, they were loads of fun.
    1993 Grand Cherokee Limited, badgeless, all black, 7" LA, Clayton Crossmember+springs/Rusty's Arms, NP242, 35" MTR's, clear corners, cherry bomb exhaust, 4.88's, 5.2L, love of my life.

2. #2 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyZJ View Post
    A couple of us are going for a little run at Rausch Creek on Sunday next weekend. Not sure what kind of wheeling the group is planning on doing, but i definitely plan on hitting some rocks. Sudz, if you want to come, bring your group of friends like last time, they were loads of fun.
    we're planning on the 29th

same group of screwballs with a few more of the regulars that weren't there last time

doing my rear swaybar mod + new shocks this coming weekend
    95 ZJ | Clayton 6" | 8.8 | HP30 | 4.88s | Aussie F/R | 242 SYE | 35 MTZs

Paragon ♠ Tellico ◊ Big Dogs ♣ Rausch Creek ♥ Moab ♠ Rubicon

3. #3 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Beat, well i'll catch up with you guys some time next year hopefully. Good luck with all the mods and have fun next weekend.
    1993 Grand Cherokee Limited, badgeless, all black, 7" LA, Clayton Crossmember+springs/Rusty's Arms, NP242, 35" MTR's, clear corners, cherry bomb exhaust, 4.88's, 5.2L, love of my life.

4. #4 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    andy - you guys make it to rc yesterday?

swaybar makes a huge difference

5. #5 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Hell yea, that shit was iced over good. Fog was heavy and there were only 3 groups in the whole park including us. I remembered to disconnect my swaybar up front this time and it was a world of difference. Snakebite was tons of fun since there was snow and ice on the rocks. We were gonna try the Quarry but thought it was too hairy being were basically alone out there. So we headed to Sunken Treasure and it got BAD. That story will be added onto later. Let me know how your trip goes, i'll be on vacation in Florida gettin a tan .

6. #6 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Hell yea, that shit was iced over good. Fog was heavy and there were only 3 groups in the whole park including us. I remembered to disconnect my swaybar up front this time and it was a world of difference. Snakebite was tons of fun since there was snow and ice on the rocks. We were gonna try the Quarry but thought it was too hairy being were basically alone out there. So we headed to Sunken Treasure and it got BAD. That story will be added onto later. Let me know how your trip goes, i'll be on vacation in Florida gettin a tan .
    thanks... have fun down south

7. #7 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    So we headed to Sunken Treasure and it got BAD.
    Yeah I was there this past summer when it was dry and Sunken Treasure was pretty deep. My buddy almost hydrolocked his engine. I can only imagine it now with the snow that has probably melted and made it deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot

8. #8 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Let's just say that the ice over the top didn't help the situation. Alright screw it, i'll just post the video now and let everyone have fun with it.

I was doing the commentary. I didn't think it was that deep and the driver said he had done this hole a dozen times before and it wasn't that bad so we figured with the ice over it, it shouldn't be hard, that's why i was yelling for the ice to break. You can definitely hear my end reaction. Have fun!

9. #9 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    - i bet that recovery took awhile!

10. #10 Re: Rausch Creek Sunday 23rd 
    Actually it took about an hour or so. We had a huge Dodge Old School Power Wagon with us, so we were ok for pulling power. The vehicle was fucked. Driver's side was dented pretty good in a few spots. Taillight broken, driver door won't open, inside flooded, engine filled with water. So we just towed it back to the office then they trailered it back to Lancaster. I was gonna wait for him to post about it with his better video of the spill, but he hasn't been on. Bet he's getting torn apart about the Jeep right now. O well. Its not wheeling without damage. Hey Sudz, i ripped off my back bumper again, haha. I gotta get rid of that fucking stock thing.

Here are some other pics

Nice Fog and Ice

LancasterZJ

Badass PowerWagon

Snakebite

Dodge running through Snakebite

Snakebite poser shot

Quarry: Way too icy to try
    Last edited by AndyZJ; 12-25-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Thread Information