Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Our Trip to GSSW...

Thread: Our Trip to GSSW...

1. #1 Our Trip to GSSW... 

& I STILL DON'T Have my MoHo Back yet.....
    98 ZJ 5.2 - 35/12.5 Kevlar MT/Rs - JKS (Modified) Quicker-Discos - www.KevinsOffRoad.com - LP1 Sliderz/(SOLD*X-Member Skid*& 33's SOLD) /Light bar w/Remote lights - 2.25 + RE 3.5 Lift - Cobra Ultra III 40 /Fire stick - Bomb - XJ Front DS - 10K w/wired & wireless - Aussie - Garmin - Flex-a-lite - www.ironrockoffroad.com - Auburn E-locker - A few dents
    & a GREAT DANE hanging out the window... (GREAT DANE Died... New one will fill window soon...)
    ..."GOT GAS"???...Let's "GO"...M... (EVIL ZJ)

2. #2 Re: Our Trip to GSSW... 
    What happened?

thats a nice lookin dog you got there does he come with the jeep?
    Grab the wheel right now, make this life yours

5.2, 3", 31's, kor tbc, K&N, Roush glass pack, jks adj rear trac bar.

If you can read this....you must have rolled over too!

3. #3 Re: Our Trip to GSSW... 
    Seized up AC comp. Threw BOTH SERP belts, Lost Hydra-boost for the Auto-Parking Brake-When I took this pict the HOOK driver was under it Un-hooking the drive line so he could tow it...$1100 to replace the bearing in the clutch & belts & THE AC STILL WONT WORK...Should pick it up tomorrow...Been "HOME LESS" since the 17th...WANT MY HOUSE BACK !!! Anyway, We'll try again next year...May try MOAB...We'll see If gas prices don't get too out of hand, It is already $300 to fill up the house...
    98 ZJ 5.2 - 35/12.5 Kevlar MT/Rs - JKS (Modified) Quicker-Discos - www.KevinsOffRoad.com - LP1 Sliderz/(SOLD*X-Member Skid*& 33's SOLD) /Light bar w/Remote lights - 2.25 + RE 3.5 Lift - Cobra Ultra III 40 /Fire stick - Bomb - XJ Front DS - 10K w/wired & wireless - Aussie - Garmin - Flex-a-lite - www.ironrockoffroad.com - Auburn E-locker - A few dents
    & a GREAT DANE hanging out the window... (GREAT DANE Died... New one will fill window soon...)

4. #4 Re: Our Trip to GSSW... 
    sounds rough, where you been livin if they took your home away? the backseat of my jeep would allow a person of maybe 5' to lay down comfortably...i hope you found a bed somewhere lol

haha glad to hear everything is on the mend!
    Grab the wheel right now, make this life yours

5.2, 3", 31's, kor tbc, K&N, Roush glass pack, jks adj rear trac bar.

If you can read this....you must have rolled over too!

5. #5 Re: Our Trip to GSSW... 
    thats sucks dude.... I hope your doin ok.
    95 zj, KOR 7" long arm kit, lockrights front and rear, 285/75/16 (32.9x10.3) on rock crawler 16x8x4.5bs, kevins track bar with a home brew conversion, K&N FIPK, and Rubicon Express gen II discos.

Ready for install... home brew sliders
    http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/sho...hlight=sliders
    Dr. Mambo
    http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/sho...ighlight=mambo

6. #6 Re: Our Trip to GSSW... 
    "GO"ing to pick it up TODAY-Yea-been staying in 1 of the "CASITAS" at the resort we live at but it is NOT my house-Oh yea, 6'2" don't cut it across the seats + 160+lb DOG + Wife + KID = NOT !!!... Could be worse...
    ...THANK'S GUYS... ...SEE YA OUT THERE...

Thread Information