Thread: Nov. 10th comp. at RC

1. #1 Nov. 10th comp. at RC 
    Just wondering if any other zjs have entered the comp. I will be running class two which is 34" to 37" tires. From what I can tell now I will be running against mostly Tjs. I can flex with the best of them so i'm guessing it will come down to what type of course it is. If its a course with lots of tight corners, ie cones they got me but if its all about picking the right line and speed I have it. I found my wheel base works great in a straight lines because it keeps me out of all the damn holes that the swb jeeps dig. I have pract. next week on the actual comp so i'll let you all know how it goes take some pics and see what suggestions you all have in making the rig a little better for giving those swb jeeps a run for their money.
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

Truck stacks, for when your trucks nuts are just not gay enough anymore.

2. #2 Re: Nov. 10th comp. at RC 
    very cool, dont forget those pics!
    2003 WJ 4.7, Clayton's 7", 35" Goodyear MTR's, Sliders, ARB, yada yada yada....

3. #3 Re: Nov. 10th comp. at RC 
    i was thinking about coming up and running the stock type class....dont think im going to be able to make it that weekend however...good luck
    97 Grand Cherokee 4.0
    cut up and missing shit

Thread Information