Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 - Page 3

Thread: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Well I`m as ready as I`m gunna be. Hope the old girl makes it thru next weekend. Looking forward to meeting you all in Sedona. Kevin

94 ZJ 4.0, select-trac, ARB locker, 3" OME lift w/ACOS, RE track bar, ARB front bumper w/Milemarker winch,KOR rear bumper, Engine mods, and lots of sheetmetal underneath. Not a hardcore rock crawler, but a dam fine camp wagon.

2. #52 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Just checked the 10 day, Looks like it's "GO"ing to be a GREAT WEEKEND !!! See ya there...M...
    98 ZJ 5.2 - 35/12.5 Kevlar MT/Rs - JKS (Modified) Quicker-Discos - www.KevinsOffRoad.com - LP1 Sliderz/(SOLD*X-Member Skid*& 33's SOLD) /Light bar w/Remote lights - 2.25 + RE 3.5 Lift - Cobra Ultra III 40 /Fire stick - Bomb - XJ Front DS - 10K w/wired & wireless - Aussie - Garmin - Flex-a-lite - www.ironrockoffroad.com - Auburn E-locker - A few dents
    & a GREAT DANE hanging out the window... (GREAT DANE Died... New one will fill window soon...)
    ..."GOT GAS"???...Let's "GO"...M... (EVIL ZJ)

3. #53 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Wait up for me
    Had my foot operated on last Thursday things are going good.. Off the pain meds but will be saving the rest for rainy dayz... I will not be able to walk much but I will manage
    Will be staying at The Sedona motel (family owned) very cool place to stay From what i hear-- alot of the placed are booked reason: the leaves are changing their colors Haa Sedona is always crowded

4. #54 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    No place like mountains Lifetime Supporter InIt4TheFun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchRonda View Post
    Just checked the 10 day, Looks like it's "GO"ing to be a GREAT WEEKEND !!! See ya there...M...
    The low is close to the high here in CO Springs. Look forward to some AZ weather and wheelin!!!
    "In almost ANY situation, or dealing with any controversial issue, the two extreme solutions are almost always never correct, and the best course of action lies somewhere in between." -J B

"I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!" - General Beringer

5. #55 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    I was up in Crownking yesterday (10/16) and at 2pm it was low 60's Beatiful with all the trees changing colors and deer all over. Some poor guy rolled his Yukon and had to leave it................

I am so redy for Sedona, may just ditch work tonight and leave.

See ya all soon
    94 ZJ I6 3.5" on 33's All the protection needed from the Dr. himself!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/
    http://photobucket.com/hoffy

6. #56 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    count me in hopefully my grand don't breakdown and i can wheel that. not like last that i wheeled my excursion you should see me trying to get that beast through some jeep trails. Anything planned for friday some kind of meet and greet.
    Last edited by malibu454sss70; 10-17-2007 at 08:47 PM.

7. #57 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    I just got off the phone with Sandy. We're leaving the LA area by 9:30a tomorrow morning, so we should be in to Sedona between 5 - 6p. Catch up with you all at the M&G shortly after that. I am soooo ready to get out of town for a few days and wheel!

gary

8. #58 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    We are on our way... We tryed to leave at 11:00am but the "Step sitter's" bus is running WAY Late...It is 6:30pm now & she has not left PHX yet...Hope fully she gets here soon so we can hit the road & get to Page Springs before midnight...SEE YA THERE...M...
    98 ZJ 5.2 - 35/12.5 Kevlar MT/Rs - JKS (Modified) Quicker-Discos - www.KevinsOffRoad.com - LP1 Sliderz/(SOLD*X-Member Skid*& 33's SOLD) /Light bar w/Remote lights - 2.25 + RE 3.5 Lift - Cobra Ultra III 40 /Fire stick - Bomb - XJ Front DS - 10K w/wired & wireless - Aussie - Garmin - Flex-a-lite - www.ironrockoffroad.com - Auburn E-locker - A few dents
    & a GREAT DANE hanging out the window... (GREAT DANE Died... New one will fill window soon...)

9. #59 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Senior Member GSSW Planner
    MallCrawlin Vendor
    Safe travels to everyone. See you guys tomorrow!
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillZJ
    I no longer have a GF, and I suddenly find myself with extra money, and extra time to go wheeling. IT KICKS ASS!
    Damn it. I bought a JK, so no more money for wheeling!

Dan
    Phx-93 ZJ

Specializing exclusively in *HIGH-END QUALITY* Parts and Accessories for Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, and Wranglers since 1999

10. #60 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Quote Originally Posted by malibu454sss70 View Post
    count me in hopefully my grand don't breakdown and i can wheel that. not like last that i wheeled my excursion you should see me trying to get that beast through some jeep trails. Anything planned for friday some kind of meet and greet.
    Our daily meeting place will be the Sedona Safeway parking lot on Hwy 89A in West Sedona. There is a McDonald's and a "World Savings Bank" in the parking lot; the closest cross street is Rodeo Drive.

Start time will be 8am, with driver's meetings beginning shortly thereafter. CB radio will be the primary mode of communication when we are out on the trails.

11. #61 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    OK, We are still on our way, It is now midnight & we are sitting on the side of Hwy 10 just before Red rock, half way between Tucson & Phx, Waiting for a service truck to come & change our Pass-side in-side dual...2 hours to wait...BUT We are coming... Guess we'll see ya when we get there...M...

12. #62 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    OK, We are still on our way, It is now midnight & we are sitting on the side of Hwy 10 just before Red rock, half way between Tucson & Phx, Waiting for a service truck to come & change our Pass-side in-side dual...2 hours to wait...BUT We are coming... Guess we'll see ya when we get there...M...

That sucks. Did you by chance bring your dane? I'd love to see her/him. I had a harlequin when i was younger, my sister now has a fawn............... Damn good dogs.

By the way I'm too pumped so I'm leaving about 5 tonight, see anyone at the M&G if still there.
    Last edited by hoffyinaz; 10-18-2007 at 07:21 AM.

13. #63 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Well guys, It aint looking good...We got our tire fixed & we got about 20 miles & have been sitting on the sholder since about 3:am-It is now 6:30 & we are still waiting for a hook to drag us some place to get a belt-Auto-parking brake will NOT disengage so we are stuck till after 7:00am when they can get us some place we can get fixed...YEA Just got the call its on the way(hook)...We mite make it yet...M...

14. #64 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Well guys, It aint looking good...We got our tire fixed & we got about 20 miles & have been sitting on the sholder since about 3:am-It is now 6:30 & we are still waiting for a hook to drag us some place to get a belt-Auto-parking brake will NOT disengage so we are stuck till after 7:00am when they can get us some place we can get fixed...YEA Just got the call its on the way(hook)...We mite make it yet...M...
    Braking down bites
    Sounds like you will make it since you left a day & 1/2 early
    I will be leaving Friday around 2-3pm looking foward to the Friday traffic on 1-17 north (wife has to work)

15. #65 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 

I'm in Gilbert. Keep posting and if you break down some where close, I can come help or wait with ya. Hopefully things get better. I'm driving up about 5pm today.

16. #66 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    A.P.B...Got towed to Casa-grand A.C. Seized new $450.00 + Charge+labor+ dont know if we can even get 1...Dose ANY BODY have a ford AC comp we can get in the area ??? (Istall & belt $75)It is NOT the bolt through style But is the smaller ford comp...1990 Southwind w/460 FI...Am told this is a Motorhome ONLY Comp...???...Not even sure where we are but can drive ZJ to pick up if there is 1 around...THANK'S...MITCH...

17. #67 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Up-Date...F*#k...Sorry guys..Looks like we wont be able to make it...They pulled my drive line to tow me in & dropped me off in a back alley Some place in Casa Grand with NO WAY to move my house...& Now I cant get it fixed...I AM P*#%ed OFF...& so is every body else...& the dog too !!! Guess the GSSW GODS were NOT smiling on me...EVERY BODY BE SAFE...There was a reason we could not make it...& I am not "GO"ing to push my luck any more, I will just "GO" home with my tail between my legs pouting & wishing we were there...

18. #68 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Up-Date...F*#k...Sorry guys..Looks like we wont be able to make it...They pulled my drive line to tow me in & dropped me off in a back alley Some place in Casa Grand with NO WAY to move my house...& Now I cant get it fixed...I AM P*#%ed OFF...& so is every body else...& the dog too !!! Guess the GSSW GODS were NOT smiling on me...EVERY BODY BE SAFE...There was a reason we could not make it...& I am not "GO"ing to push my luck any more, I will just "GO" home with my tail between my legs pouting & wishing we were there...

Just got up, I gotta run to Maricopa not to far from Casa Grande. Could I pick up anything and bring to you? I'll check back here before I leave around 0300. Or call my cell 480 751 7404

19. #69 Re: Announcement: 4th Annual Grand Slam Southwest! Friday, October 19, 2007 
    Senior Member GSSW Planner Pitch's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that you can't make it. You could always drive your Jeep to Sedona and tent/motel it...

Regardless, hope the next leg of your trip goes better than the last.
    Toyota FJ80, lifted, locked, slow
    Sold: 01 WJ, 93 YJ, 86 CJ7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information