Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

coup'la liberty pics

Thread: coup'la liberty pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 coup'la liberty pics 
    Took the wife for a short run today up what I will call 119.
    Its a tight hairy trail that i have never completed.
    Got to the same place as i did before, where i slashed a side wall, only this time there was a tree in the way. Didnt bring a saw, and not sure im supposed to be up there till the 15th anyway, so it will have to wait for next time, again!
    As usuall, i didnt snap any pics till the way back, and of course the pics never show how steep shit is. Here was one of the hairy parts where i put a few rocks around a tree and a stump to make sure i didnt get snagged. tires were spinnin good towards the top.

2. #2 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Nice pics, reminds me of wheeln back home, you ever run into any crazy pot farmers out in the middle of the woods and get a rifle pointed at you??? Good luck on your next trip out and get some more pics of the run, might want to bring a second vehicle too.
    ZJ is no more
    "GO"...

3. #3 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    I was thinking of another Liberity trail.
    Project Never-ending
    1997 ZJ - sold
    www.tntcustoms.com

4. #4 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    looks like fun, thanks for the invite. I had a great time today sitting on my ars!!!!!! I actually did take the kids up behind the house, still snow up there if you want to see who can make it the furthest we can have a week night rally. I didn't make it very far cuz i was buy myself. This is from last weekend, i got into alot more snow going up hill yesterday.
    97 grand, 6.5" rustys L.A. , 33 BFG mt, 8.8 rear, HP30 front, custom bumper/sliders, locked F/R, custom northwest pinstripes

5. #5 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    hey, i woulda invited ya in a heartbeat, just had things to take care of this morning so i wasnt even sure we'd make it outa the house or not. I was also just trying to find this trail, so i can take us on it later. Its right up your alley. Tight n hairy like chris' momma
    nice snow pic.
    sarah took a couple elk pics...

6. #6 Re: coup'la liberty pics 

7. #7 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
    hey, i woulda invited ya in a heartbeat, just had things to take care of this morning so i wasnt even sure we'd make it outa the house or not. I was also just trying to find this trail, so i can take us on it later. Its right up your alley. Tight n hairy like chris' momma
    nice snow pic.
    sarah took a couple elk pics...
    Yeah I hear ya. I wish I coulda gone but your momma was taking up all my time today and wouldn't leave. Here's the directions to the trail....

http://www.nwjeepn.com/CrystalRidge.htm
    There seems to be a general attitude among homo sapiens: everyone with rigs less modified than yours is a wimp, and everyone with a rig more modified than yours is a lunatic.

8. #8 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    i was just giving ya a hard time, i didnt even get home til afternoon sat and sun, that trail look fun, cant wait to run it.
    97 grand, 6.5" rustys L.A. , 33 BFG mt, 8.8 rear, HP30 front, custom bumper/sliders, locked F/R, custom northwest pinstripes

9. #9 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Quote Originally Posted by nwgrand View Post
    looks like fun, thanks for the invite. I had a great time today sitting on my ars!!!!!! I actually did take the kids up behind the house, still snow up there if you want to see who can make it the furthest we can have a week night rally. I didn't make it very far cuz i was buy myself. This is from last weekend, i got into alot more snow going up hill yesterday.
    Sounds good, we should do it this week.... time and place, time and place.... I have school off this week and I'll be starting work soon.
    There seems to be a general attitude among homo sapiens: everyone with rigs less modified than yours is a wimp, and everyone with a rig more modified than yours is a lunatic.

10. #10 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Heres the results of Sunday at Evans.

I really like having no doors on the trail. Almost makes me want a truck, trailer and full cage over a replacement ZJ.

11. #11 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Looks like you guys all had fun over the weekend . I've been stuck at home waiting for the guy in the brown truck . When's the next group run?!
    1997 V8 ZJ, HP60, 14B, 38's

12. #12 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    I was in liberty over the weekend also got some good scars myself, try to put up some pics later, I didnt bring my camera so I am waiting for some friends to send some pics throung email.
    stuff welded and bolted to a wagon

13. #13 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    still snow up there if you want to see who can make it the furthest we can have a week night rally.
    dude, you got like 33" MTs, locked F&R, and i have 31" ATs and an open rear (whoa.. that sounds bad).
    I think you know who will get furthest!!
    LOL...But I will drink a few beers and see if i can follow, how's that.

14. #14 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    oh yea, and CentralG, i dont think that is the trail i was on, but 319 we shall have to run real soon.
    This trail wasnt marked with 4wd signs. If i show it to you, you must promise not to post directions to it for the rest of the world.

15. #15 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    horus, i say go for the no doors tube option, ive been wanting to take mine off also, i should of done it earlier cuz now i have 3 dented doors. Green and CG you guys want to run up here we can take some shots "wheeling in JUNE" i have some good snow climbs. How about tomorrow (tues.) 4:30

16. #16 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    If I'm off by 2 tommorrow im down............. that is if its cool??
    2003 WJ 4.7, Clayton's 7", 35" Goodyear MTR's, Sliders, ARB, yada yada yada....

17. #17 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    more the marrier, im up at snoqualmie pass. Green machine, i've seen you do wonders w/at's im sure you will do fine. easymunny i shot yo a pm.
    Last edited by nwgrand; 06-12-2007 at 12:06 AM.

18. #18 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    I'll try to make it.

19. #19 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    4irty it is......

20. #20 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Hey wjguy and easymunny, did either of you have your Claytons stuff installed by John at Auburn Car Repair and Offroad? They did a dark blue WJ a while back and I was just wondering if I would run into the owner of that rig on the net.

I'm going out to look at a couple ZJs today. I don't think I'll keep mine like it is. It's really tweeked and here in Washington having the ability to shut the doors and roll up the windows is a big plus. It was like 34 deg. up at Evans and we got dumped on by rain and hail. I was in full rain gear and was still soaked and freezing. I want a good ZJ I can drive around and wheel without a trailer. If I want a buggy I'll build it from scratch.

21. #21 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus View Post
    Hey wjguy and easymunny, did either of you have your Claytons stuff installed by John at Auburn Car Repair and Offroad? They did a dark blue WJ a while back and I was just wondering if I would run into the owner of that rig on the net.

I'm going out to look at a couple ZJs today. I don't think I'll keep mine like it is. It's really tweeked and here in Washington having the ability to shut the doors and roll up the windows is a big plus. It was like 34 deg. up at Evans and we got dumped on by rain and hail. I was in full rain gear and was still soaked and freezing. I want a good ZJ I can drive around and wheel without a trailer. If I want a buggy I'll build it from scratch.
    Are you on crack Mike? I thought gettin another one and swapping the shit off of Horus to the new one was the plan?

22. #22 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    It still is the plan yo.

I just had a lot of fun with what is now kinda like a glorified golf cart slappin it off tree roots and smashing sheetmetal all day. Should have another ZJ this week.

23. #23 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    maybe you should look for a 4.0, heavy foot............Just kiddin i know you'll go for the BIG MOTOR!!!!!!!

24. #24 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    man we need a BS section in this forum just for us.

25. #25 Re: coup'la liberty pics 
    man we need a BS section in this forum just for us.
    Yes we do

So you going to find a 5.9l mike? That way I wont be the only one gettin' stuck and breakn' shit.
    1997 V8 ZJ, HP60, 14B, 38's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information