Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
So uh, how do I get there? - Page 2

Thread: So uh, how do I get there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Maxine you have some room to talk. You ran what a 7 for 2 hours and then stayed in camp with the rest of the puppies!!! I see your pussin' out on this trip. Did your mommy make you clean your room to pay for your LA Kit. Good luck getting it all together maybe she'll let you come out to play next time.

BLAH!
    I was 100 yards from the exit of corum! I only missed the sunday trip, bitches.

Haha yeah we are finishing the LA right now, making a new driveshaft, the rear axle is ready and drying from paint..install that, then onto unbolting the front and putting the new shit in. wish us luck.
    95 Rubicon ZJ-60/14b-40" LTBs on 17" ORO beadlocks-full hydro
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech
    PSC Full Hydro Tech for ZJ
    Crawler Ready Motor Mount Install

2. #27 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    Was nice to meet some of y'all there this weekend. I didn't have my rig there, but was riding shotty with the smallest of the Grands, Mark ('95, with 2" BB, 31" Swampers). Had a blast, and mine will definitely be there next time.
    '93 ZJ 4.0L
    Tread Lightly!

3. #28 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    Nierce...Nice to see that you weren't even there to run at GSE!

And Maxx...Make sure your shits together so you can run next event. I just hope that you mom can afford all the shit you need to actually run the right way. Yeah...I did run a 4 on saturday at icebreakers but when my gears only have an actual 20 feet of run time (which was off the rack and on the trailer), I'm not going to run more than that before I have a few miles on them. Plus I just finished installing a new t-case and it was it's first run as well. I ran a 6 on saturday but either way, I ran both days AND ran GSE all 3 days. It's both yours and your buddies fault why both of ya'll broke on saturday it's because neither one of you know what you're doing since you don't have any real wheelin experience plus you got in over your head with the trails you were running. So don't talk shit if you can't back it up yourself.

And to your comment of..."I only missed Sunday bitches". It was only a two day event fucktard, and you broke a couple hours into the first day so Shadow was correct in his comments.
    "Matt"

4. #29 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    I was literally. 50-75 yards from the exit of trail..

and yeah..my mom pays for all my shit, you know it..yeahhhh
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech

5. #30 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    Why do you keep talking about how close you were to the end...it doesn't matter! But it is funny to see the distance from the end get shorter each time you post . Point is...you need to stop web-wheeling and actually start wheelin your rig if you want to start talking shit.

Yes...you are going to break from time to time (shut-up shadow ). Trust me...I have my share of breaks but I wouldn't walk around talking shit about what other people run if I couldn't run with them myself.

And I don't know how you can do a $3-4k build on a $7 an hour job. When I was your age...my $7 an hour job paid for gas, insurance, cell phone and what ever activites I had going on. Never could have paid for an expensive hobbie like this. But honestly, it doesn't matter where the money is coming from at this point. I applaud you on what you've started tackling on your rig but you just need to stop talking like you're a god or something.

Enough of this BS... Everyone who didn't show for GSE...you suck and you should have been there as it was a great time as usual! Thanks to all that did show and wheel...it was a blast and great meeting a few new faces.

Overkill...fix your shit and come back out in sept.
    "Matt"

6. #31 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    yeah..ok
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech

7. #32 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    The drama continues...

'93 ZJ 4.0L
    Tread Lightly!

8. #33 Re: So uh, how do I get there? 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    WTF is this shit!? We were all there to wheel, WHO CARES!?

It's a 3 day event, always has been, with the third being the shortest... Guess who else broke a few hours into the trail.

Go wheeling, you all need it from the sounds of it.

Sheeeesssshhhhh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information