Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Manastash Ridge, WA - Page 2

Thread: Manastash Ridge, WA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #26 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 

test 2 dammit

2. #27 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post

test
    Welcome NAGCA, yes your request to be here was accepted. Have fun.

3. #28 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Quote Originally Posted by H3RESQ View Post
    Welcome NAGCA, yes your request to be here was accepted. Have fun.
    Thanks for the warm welcome... lol We have grown outta NAGCA, cause we actually wheel! LMAO

Don, keep trying those pics when you get home from work.... I still haven't figured out this site either, or how to install Unimogs under my unibody.. LMFAO
    There seems to be a general attitude among homo sapiens: everyone with rigs less modified than yours is a wimp, and everyone with a rig more modified than yours is a lunatic.

4. #29 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner PassRunnerZJ's Avatar
    CentalGrand, are you a supporting memeber? I think that you have to be to post images. I think you can insert a link to a hosted photo on a site that allows that though.
    '98 ZJ, 33s and an XJ drivetrain, Iron Rock Offroad 4.5" Critical Path suspension lift, D44i, custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, KOR ZJ Radiator Support
    '95 ZJ - after 208k and the fun gear swapped to the '98, now it gets setup to sell
    '01 WJ, T/C skid, K&N replacement - wife's DD
    '04 Honda Civic - my DD

5. #30 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Quote Originally Posted by PassRunnerZJ View Post
    CentalGrand, are you a supporting memeber? I think that you have to be to post images. I think you can insert a link to a hosted photo on a site that allows that though.

I am not yet, I was going to donate but I gotta figure out this Paypal stuff since I hate writin checks. I believe my buddy Greenmachine is trying to create a link to his photobucket... again, we are not internet gurus when it comes to that stuff... we try to put more of that effort into the ol Jeep
    There seems to be a general attitude among homo sapiens: everyone with rigs less modified than yours is a wimp, and everyone with a rig more modified than yours is a lunatic.

6. #31 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner PassRunnerZJ's Avatar
    Not a problem. PayPal is fairly easy, just go to www.paypal.com and setup an account on your CC or checking account (I did CC since I think it gives you more control incase of fraud) then click on Send Money or what ever the tab is labeled and enter the email address that Dave has in the supporter section and send the funds.

Oh yea, welcome to MC. I won't bash you though and I would like to make it up your way to go wheeling one of these years. I rode shotgun with Jason (H3RESQ) a couple of months ago at Evens when I was in Oly for work and fell in love with another area and type of wheeling. Definately need to get the 33's on...
    '98 ZJ, 33s and an XJ drivetrain, Iron Rock Offroad 4.5" Critical Path suspension lift, D44i, custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, KOR ZJ Radiator Support
    '95 ZJ - after 208k and the fun gear swapped to the '98, now it gets setup to sell
    '01 WJ, T/C skid, K&N replacement - wife's DD
    '04 Honda Civic - my DD

7. #32 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 

well this kinda blows.
    cant seem to even be able to leave a link to the photos.
    I have to pay to post pics?

nice emoticons

8. #33 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post

well this kinda blows.
    cant seem to even be able to leave a link to the photos.
    I have to pay to post pics?

nice emoticons
    If you are using Photobucket you need to use the [IMG] Coded Pics to put photos on the forum .
    1997 V8 ZJ, HP60, 14B, 38's

9. #34 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Ya bud, use the [img] one on the photobucket code screen. I think it's the second to last one. I'm still figuring out these fancy smart TVs you talk to with the array of letter buttons that come with it. Setting up a paypal account is my next step.

What did happen to NAGCA anyway? I am actually starting to miss clear corners and sub enclosures. Besides, Washington OWNED the "trail run" section.

10. #35 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Works like this.........I simply double clicked on the THIRD option(IMG) then came back to my pst and pasted it here......

11. #36 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Well guys, thats how i always did it to, but for some reason it no worky for me anymore.
    It seems to copy the image fine, but when i go to paste it, the paste button ist ready to paste nothin.
    http://
    been foolin with it some, now those http things are all it posts.
    http://http://
    oh well, i'll figure it out. was a pleasure meeting youguys. Mike, sorry to hear about your loss. It was a beautiful rig.

12. #37 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Last edited by GreenMachine; 06-02-2007 at 02:23 PM.

13. #38 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 

14. #39 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    well vinny, sorry to murder your thread with my noobness.
    But hey, its raising my number of posts, and we all know on these forums, whoever has the most posts must be the best wheeler
    anyway, i wanted to share the rest of my pics, so i'll fool with it more later. I have to open the pic, copy, then paste it. before i could just click them and do it quickly- boom boom boom.
    screwey puters

15. #40 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Insurance guy is on the way now to look at my Jeep.

16. #41 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    good luck horus
    green - did you right click and "copy img location" off a public site and then paste it. For some reason i could not get mine to work off one site (picasa) but on the other (google pages) it worked great. Picasa - it would paste and show the pic but when i would save it the img would not show. ????????? anyway nice pics, i wonder if those mile markers arnt suppost to get that dirty????maybe you should of had one of those little baggys over it vinny.
    Last edited by nwgrand; 06-03-2007 at 12:21 PM.
    97 grand, 6.5" rustys L.A. , 33 BFG mt, 8.8 rear, HP30 front, custom bumper/sliders, locked F/R, custom northwest pinstripes

17. #42 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    Found some more carnage when I was looking over the jeep last week. I must of hit someting really hard to bend the control arm mount like that So I got crazy with the welder and made some skid plates And look no more C/V!!!!!
    As for the Mile Marker It looks like it will be heading toward my nearest landfill, and swaped for a Warn XD9000i

1997 V8 ZJ, HP60, 14B, 38's

18. #43 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 

19. #44 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    nwgrand- yea, i put the pics on photobucket, and from there has always been real easy to copy and paste. Now there's an extra step for some reason i gotta click the picture (within photobucket) so its blown up, right click, copy, and then it's ready for pastin'. I dunno, but it works....

20. #45 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 

21. #46 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    I am rethinking that honda DD I bought for better gas mileage...

22. #47 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    I got that Honda thing flopping over on dvd. I hit record as CentralGrand was about to make a charge up that deep snow hill and hearing the crowd, I swung the camcorder over just in time to get it going over.

My sister tells me she holds the magical ability to upload the contents of this dvd onto this site. I'll do it after I join Mallcrawlin properly.

23. #48 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    i can do it mike. when i said you sucked i was making a funny about all the "extra" footage on your evans video where you didn't turn off the camera
    getting there

24. #49 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    my last couple..

I like the shot of brian's rig going down the rocks in earlier post, and the shot of Russ's ride chillin up there.
    That rig is set up just right russ. When you building a matching rear bumper?
    mike, fug the signin' up properly...I want video now!!! (if possible)

25. #50 Re: Manastash Ridge, WA 
    let see the vid's. I am going to build a rear when i tear off the one on there now. No really i just havent had time, it will prob wait till winter. Hopefully i will have a JD square floor mounted bender by then. I have a heated shop so you guys are welcome to come use it.
    97 grand, 6.5" rustys L.A. , 33 BFG mt, 8.8 rear, HP30 front, custom bumper/sliders, locked F/R, custom northwest pinstripes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information