Here's a little info on MallCrawlin for those of you who may be new to the site. This is not JU. This is not JF. This is not NAGCA. This is MallCrawlin. When I started this site I started it so those of us who had more experience with Grands could get away from all of the "can I fit 31's on a BB" threads and crap like that. MallCrawlin is geared towards the more experienced person who already has a decent knowledge base of their vehicle and vehicles in general, and that actually wheels their crap.

Ask yourself these several questions before you post:

Is it possible that someone may have asked this question already?
The answer to that one is ALWAYS yes. I spent a good amount of $$$ on this forum software that we had a good search feature, please use it.

Is this something I could easily answer for myself by going out and crawling under my rig?
If the answer is yes, go out and get dirty. If you're afraid of crawling under your Jeep and getting dirty, you're on the wrong site, go find a 4WheelParts and give them all your money.

Will the modifcation I'm asking about make my Jeep wheel better or make life on the trail easier?
MallCrawlin is 100% geared towards wheeling. If your question has nothing to do with wheeling, there is a non-wheeling related mods section. Please post your question there or on another forum.

Did a stock part on my vehicle break, or did my vehicle break down and I want to get it fixed?
Awesome! Go to the Repair Shop section of the board. The tech forums are specifically for modifications.

Could the post I'm about to submit quite possibly be the dumbest thing anyone has ever posted?
Please go somewhere else. And quickly.

Those several things will make your life here much easier. I don't think I've ever moderated anyone for flaming a newb, so if you ask a dumb question and I'm not able to remove your thread right away, don't get mad if you get flamed, you had it coming.