Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New2Me '00 WJ

Thread: New2Me '00 WJ

1. #1 New2Me '00 WJ 
    Hi, Im another wj noob at mc.. heres my new-to-me '00 wj 4.7 w/ QD
    Got it the last day of 2006, The sales lady freaked pretty good when I took her snowwheeling on the test drive..
    Here is it the day I got it, after putting on new tires just after leaving the dealership. It crawls up just about anything its low belly doesnt scrape on, but I'll have sliders then a lift on by summer to help with that.

Here is it stuck after testing the QD the second day I had it..

The rest are in moab going up porcupine rim to do some dh biking, testing out my new jks discos..

'00 wj limited v8 w/ QD, 3in iron rock lift, 265/75R16 BFG AT's, JKS discos, and and ENDLESS list of repairs ($$$$$).. The guys at Jeep must have been drunk and stoned when they made this one.

2. #2 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Nice WJ , i have a '02 V8 , same color scheme.
    On a side note, where did you buy your shovel? It seems to be holding up really well for the big hole you keep digging for yourself.
    '02 WJ- 2" RE BB/1 " EE rear BB, 31" Firestone Destinations, RE Twin tube shocks, DoubleJZ rear shock mod, JKS BPE's, JKS/KOR adj Trackbar w/ Rockwell bushings, Magnaflow exhaust, homebrew intake, torque management delete, and a whole lot of aviation grade ingenuity.

3. #3 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Thanks, it needs sliders and a bit of lift bad tho, but ill have them on soon as i can make a little extra money.. college makes one broke quick
    '00 wj limited v8 w/ QD, 3in iron rock lift, 265/75R16 BFG AT's, JKS discos, and and ENDLESS list of repairs ($$$$$).. The guys at Jeep must have been drunk and stoned when they made this one.

4. #4 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowhobo View Post
    Thanks, it needs sliders and a bit of lift bad tho, but ill have them on soon as i can make a little extra money.. college makes one broke quick
    i'm in the same boat!
    On a side note, where did you buy your shovel? It seems to be holding up really well for the big hole you keep digging for yourself.
    '02 WJ- 2" RE BB/1 " EE rear BB, 31" Firestone Destinations, RE Twin tube shocks, DoubleJZ rear shock mod, JKS BPE's, JKS/KOR adj Trackbar w/ Rockwell bushings, Magnaflow exhaust, homebrew intake, torque management delete, and a whole lot of aviation grade ingenuity.

5. #5 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Haven't touched this thread in a couple of years. Anyway, I put 32's on the jeep a few weeks ago and finally got around to taking some pictures.. These are from Hyalite Canyon near Bozeman, MT. Nothing to brag about just wandering around on an afternoon.

6. #6 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Looking good, so the first pictures are stock height? WHat size/model tires?

7. #7 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    Thanks!
    Yea, all the pictures up until this last post were stock height/tires. The new shoes are 265/75/16 BFG AT's.

8. #8 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    How much do they rub? I put 245/75/16 Firestone Destination M/Ts on a 16" eagle alloy rims with a 2" offset and they rubbed so bad i had to get a 2"booster lift and chop a bunch of the front bumper.
    www.reddeerjeep.com

Hold my redbull im gunna try something!!

My Jeep won the war, your honda mowed my lawn.

9. #9 Re: New2Me '00 WJ 
    I've got a 3" lift and stock wheels and with the swaybar connected they only rub at full flex or at full turn. They rub a little at full turn even when the ground is level, but it isn't bad at all. I need to extend the bump-stops or trim a lot (or both) before I disconnect the swaybar, or I'm sure they will rub like all hell.

Thread Information