PDA

View Full Version : Project "never-ending" - Matt

Matt
10-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Well thought I'd start a "project" page.

It started with a 97 4.0 with 87k on the ticker. I loved it and was addicted to it. Great camping, descent gas mpg, comfy. I used it for a couple years for camping, getting me to 14ers, and light wheeling.

BUT, THEN IT HAPPENED! I wanted a little more. So I first went with a front to rear swap and picked up a set of 31" MTR's for a great price.

April of 06' I went to EJS. Ran some trails and found out just how capable a socky is.

Matt
10-19-2006, 04:24 AM
I ran the F/R setup for about a year, and decided I wanted just a little more. After some research I decided I couldn't afford a longarm set up and decided to start looking for a bunch of used parts. And of course, just as I about had all the parts for a short arm 4" kit, plans changed.

I asked T&Tcustoms if they were eventually going to make a ZJ kit. It ended up they were and needed a ZJ for the job. I was initially going to be the 2nd ZJ used to make sure the kit lined up nicely after they prototyped it, but as most of us know the prototype ZJ backed out and I was next in line.

Other than the suspension: here's the other work TnTcustoms did: 8.8 axle swap/HPD30 swap, 4.10 gears, powertank, ARB front, Eaton Elocker rear, 1 ton inverted T steering, custom sliders, NP242 SYE, custom rear drive shaft, and now riding on 33" MTR's.

After about a month with out the ZJ, this is what I ended up with:

Matt
10-19-2006, 04:36 AM
After about 10 trails and 3 diffucult trails I am very pleased with this setup. The only thing that's gone south is my ARB line cracked (Which made me glad I was running a electric locker for the rear.) and some loose bolts/nuts.

Here's some pics from this summer:
Spring Creek/Chinamans/Holy Cross

Matt
10-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Still not enough though (should have named this project Greed :) )

I ended up getting a rear hitch, and a gas tank skid plate for a great price at A-1 salvage yard in CO Springs. That covered the rear tow point issue and I chose to stick with rear the stock bumper for time being.

Saw a great deal on CO4x4.org for some 315/75/16 MTR's on some limited rims. Didn't plan on going to 35's quite yet, but hell, it's hard to pass up on a great deal.

This ended up forcing me to address some issues. Trimming/ and power mods were soon to follow.

Power mods included a look alike banks header / home brew intake / and the fastman 62mm throttle body (for $300 total I can't complain the power increase). While I was under there I decided to get a new header panel at certifit as I busted the old on pretty bad hitting a truck years ago (harder to replace than it looks!). Also decided to swap out the tranny cooler for an over-sized one from B&M racing (it needs all the help it can get!).

Also, my rear Doetsch shocks were limiting and to soft, so I replaced those with RS9000's. Made the handling both on and off road much better.

On to the pictures......

Matt
10-19-2006, 05:09 AM
Oh yeah, it goes on....

With things under the hood taken care of, I wanted to dress up the front a bit too. Once again T&T customs came through on this too. Bob made a prototype bumper he wanted to ditch, so I picked it up for a great price. It's exactly what I wanted it to look like, but on his ZJ it left ALOT of dead area between the corner light and on the wrap around. This concerned me so I ended up melting my front plastic bumper down with a cutoff wheel and combined that into the T&T bumper for a hybrid look (A lot of work for little results).

The look was exactly what I wanted and I'm sure T&T will address this issue with their production bumper.

More pics.....

Matt
10-19-2006, 05:29 AM
So, that's where I'm at now and this thing is evolving faster than my bank account. :screwy:

I still have issues to address and the list goes as follows:
1) Get some 4" RK front springs and a 3/4" spacers for the rear.
2) More trimming on the front (right now the front is ok because it's as flexxxy as a bobcat). I figured I'd start little and then go big (especially after seeing IlikeMud's rig)
3) Winch - any suggestions
4) PSC steering pump
5) High flow cat to replace the worn out old one.

Matt
10-19-2006, 05:47 AM
One more never-ending post...

Here's some pics of yesterday of the g/f learning how to drive in the snow. About 10" of the white fresh stuff made the drive on 285 to Slaughterhouse hell. But the trail was great, virgin tracks and snow covered trees made for one beautiful trip. (the camera didn't take night pictures worth a crap, but oh well).

NAFTEL
10-19-2006, 09:56 AM
good lookin rig, good thread too.

ILikeMud
10-19-2006, 10:12 AM
especially after seeing IlikeMud's rig

Rub it in a lil more why don't ya.

Nice rig man, I really like the front bumper.
Any idea when T&T is going to release it?

OverkillZJ
10-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Nice rig man, I always dig the very capable clean rigs.

Matt
10-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Rub it in a lil more why don't ya.

Nice rig man, I really like the front bumper.
Any idea when T&T is going to release it?

Agh ILM, I got nothin but heterosexual love for you man. Your fenders look great on YOUR rig. :smt023

I would expect by the end of the year T&T will have a front bumper on their website. Bob has been going nuts on his ZJ and they're coming out with some pretty cool unique ZJ stuff. His ZJ should be done by the end of the Month, his tranny took a crapper, so that held them up a bit.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

nate
10-19-2006, 10:42 PM
So you must know Mike and Missy with the silver XJ and red Rubicon? They had alot of work done on their stuff at T & T. Mike was stationed in Fairbanks with Jon before going to Wyoming. (I was in Anchorage) who is now here in Mtn Home... along with me.

I think it's Mike anyhow... I am terrible with names. We where down in Moab during the EJS for an "Alaskans do Moab" type thing.

ILikeMud
10-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Agh ILM, I got nothin but heterosexual love for you man. You're fenders look great on YOUR rig. :smt023

I would expect by the end of the year T&T will have a front bumper on their website. Bob has been going nuts on his ZJ and they're coming out with some pretty cool unique ZJ stuff. His ZJ should be done by the end of the Month, his tranny took a crapper, so that held them up a bit.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

LOL. I need to pretty up my rig a lil come spring time.

I can't wait for the bumper to come out. I think I'll have to buy one. I really dig it.

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-19-2006, 11:48 PM
thats a damn nice setup you have there, nice job.

Matt
10-20-2006, 03:21 AM
Nate,
I'd probably recognize the XJ/TJ, but I too suck with names. I'm heading up there for a Wyo snow run, so I'll probably run into some peeps. If I see them, I'll let them know you said HI.

Matt
04-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Time to get caught up!

Over the winter I haven't done to much. Just the occasional snow storm and the drive around town.

Here's some snow shots

Matt
04-22-2007, 10:43 PM
The Jeep has been pretty neglected over the winter and the parts list was getting long. Other than the new MTR's I put on it Feb no mods were added.

Over the last month I've been working pretty steady on it trying to get it ready for Moab.

First I dropped it off at hanksville hotrods to get a new exhaust. It's 2.5" all the way to the header with a Magnaflow Hi Flow cat and a 14" Magnaflow muffler. Hank does great work and was able to tuck it up to get it away from the rocks. (not shown in the pic, but a downturn was added).

Matt
04-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Next came the Rockcrusher diff cover. Notice the difference between the stock and the RC. Nice product. ;)

Matt
04-22-2007, 10:58 PM
With Moab a couple weeks away I had to address some steering issues (getting death wobble).

From there it was a slippery slope, so I basically just rebuilt the whole damn front end.

Parts included:
Spicer 760 U-joints
Spicer upper and lower ball joints
Tie Rod ends from Napa
New front RE 4.5" coils
D30 diff cover
New gear oil
PSC steering box
and had to pull the Tcase because the input shaft was leaking bad.

Now she drives great. :)

Matt
04-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Meineke forgot to latch my hood and it flew up on the interstate. Refer to this post: http://http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum//showthread.php?t=11807 They ended up totalling the little Del Sol and I picked this up for a DD; 1989/ 4.0L/ 5 speed. Fun to drive and last tank I got 23 mpg. (not bad for 1400 bucks)

Now I have 2 Jeeps! But the XJ is staying stock.

Matt
04-22-2007, 11:15 PM
One last post.....

After dealing with uber soft XJ coils in the rear I swapped them out for front RE 3.5 XJ coils. Much stiffer and with a .75" spacer it gave me the height I needed.

Also cut the front fenders and installed a new Tabor 9000 on the front end. Now hopefully she's set for Moab. :D

Cutting the front fenders I used a jig saw (24 tooth blade), worked great and nice clean cuts. Also sprayed it with expandable foam and put some door trim on it.

Matt
04-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Here's how she sits now....

ILikeMud
04-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Looks sweet Matt.
That's some clean trimming.

scorpion
05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
You couldn't just leave it alone could you? ;)

Nice job on trimmin' the fenders.

Lookin' sweet. Man seeing those pics of the snow storm makes me kinda sad that we don't get big ones like that more often.

I'll be at GSW this year and look forward to seeing it again a year later.

Matt

Matt
06-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Went out today for a little pre-GSW run. Ran Hidden Valley with a couple people from CO4x4. A quick run took a little longer after a guy halfway flopped his TJ. But my winch works great. :D

The Jeep ran great and I finally about maxed out my flex! :smt103 BUT, when I got home I had to pull the grinder/jiz saw back out and trim my front again. Tires got the best of them.

Pics :smt038

Colorado 5.9
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I think I see trimming in my future. Are you staying at the Red Stone Matt? Bring your cutting tools & skills.LOL

Jeeperoni91
06-10-2007, 05:22 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9skTD1koIL0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HVlN5lsJkWc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tKKaw5ZRofo

seems that i've found you, the BAMF jeep i've seen on youtube.

Matt
06-11-2007, 12:51 AM
LOL, thanks for the compliment. ;)

CO5.9, be prepared to cut, grind, saw, and repeat! I'm still hitting a little on my front bumper, but it's gonna stay that way for a while.

And I don't have a place to stay for GSW yet. :rolleyes: I'm calling tomorrow......

Colorado 5.9
06-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Bob test fit his 35's that way less back spacing on the rims so they stuck out ferther. It has lots of bump stop so I'm hoping that it does not rub too much.

The worst thing now is the front swaybar is hitting the springs on the street when the front unloads every now & then. The springs bow forward just a tad bit.

Can't wait to do an anti-rock now.

You didn't see this? http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12702

Maybe you can get a hold of him before he cancels it. Of you can call the Red Stone & tell them Ron is going to cancel one of his room & you'ld like to have it. They might go for that.

Someone else had another room that was going to be canceled too but that was a few weeks ago.

If you talk to the Red stone & you can get a room tell them that your with GSW to get the discount.

BigDaveZJ
06-11-2007, 08:56 AM
I'll be at the Redstone too, I'm always more than willing to hack up some sheet metal!!!

Colorado 5.9
06-11-2007, 02:28 PM
I'll be at the Redstone too, I'm always more than willing to hack up some sheet metal!!!

No thankyou. I've seen you hack jobs.:poke:

Matt
11-15-2007, 09:28 PM
It's been a long time since I've updated this. It's been a great summer with about 25 trails.

I've replace my rear drive shaft after being beat up pretty bad from Holy Cross and Spring Creek. (Drive Shaft Doctors in Denver did a great job rebuilding it :) ) I've also replaced my PSC steering box with a Waggy box, which has done great.

Here's a quick video I've made from this summer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUqyW9AKeU

Matt

BigDaveZJ
11-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Matt, how is the ease of turning with the Waggy box compared to the PSC? I might just get a Waggy box and keep it with me for the inevitable snap of the sector shaft in my PSC.

zj95maxx
11-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Matt, how is the ease of turning with the Waggy box compared to the PSC? I might just get a Waggy box and keep it with me for the inevitable snap of the sector shaft in my PSC.

or you can buy my durango one!:smt006

DJJordache
11-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Here's a quick video I've made from this summer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUqyW9AKeUSWEET vid! very motivating. I just bought more fab parts after watching it:D

jfowlzj95
11-16-2007, 01:04 AM
SWEET vid! very motivating. I just bought more fab parts after watching it:D

Motivating enough to get you to come out to BVORR next Saturday? ;)

Great vid, I wish there were trails like that out in Texas... or at least closer to where I live. :(

corrupt143
11-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I dig the video and nice drivin'.

jsteves
11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Matt - did you ever get a piece of cladding? We finally found that one in the garage.

Matt
11-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Matt - did you ever get a piece of cladding? We finally found that one in the garage.

Justin, I still need it.

If you can just ship it to me I'll paypal you the amount. (probably the easiest way) Thanks

jsteves
11-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah I can do that...before you pay for the ride though I want you to know I don't think it is an exact match of you color. It is off of my old 93 laredo which had cladding that was a slightly different color than the 96 and later. PM you address etc. if you still want it.

Matt
11-16-2007, 05:41 PM

Dave,

The PSC one turned at a faster rate, but I can't tell any difference between the two on the ease of turning. No way I could justify spending the extra $$$ getting a PSC over a waggy box. (My PSC box was a pile from the get go though).

My 0.02

Matt
07-02-2008, 03:45 AM
I guess it's been a while since I've updated this.

I haven't wheeled it much this year due to it being worked on for most of it.

New chit includes:
tj rear sway bar fabbed up on the 8.8
new sliders to replace the completely bent old one
np231 with sye to replace the fawked np242
new rear driveshaft
rebuilt D30 ARB after it disassembled itself in the diff
new rear lower control arms
new bushings all around
all fluids changed
and a ton of little chit

I'm putting the front axle back together this week and gonna wheel the crap outta it from here on out! (too much wrenching) :rolleyes:

lifted5.9
07-02-2008, 09:53 AM
love the front bumper is tnt ever going to come out with it in production??

downtowncb
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
How well does that Eaton E Locker work for you, does it seem to have held up to the abuse well?

Matt
07-02-2008, 09:51 PM
I think the bumper was a one time thing, which sucks because I know there's a demand for it.

E-locker has held up great to everything I've throw'n at it.

Matt
07-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Well, the jeep is put all back together and ready for this weekend.

Funny thing is, I get the diff put all back together, everthing bolted up and take it for a test drive. On the test drive the CEL comes on and now once again headed to the parts store to get a O2 sensor.

I guess that's how it goes, 3 seasons with no problems and then it all falls to chit!

Here's some pics:

New TnTcustom sliders (old ones were TRASHED)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/MISC%20stuff/100_4089.jpg

Rear TJ sway bar:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/MISC%20stuff/100_4091.jpg

NP231 swapped in (lots more room between the skid and tcase)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/MISC%20stuff/100_4093.jpg

Colorado 5.9
07-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I read on another post you have new rear lower arms. Is this something new also or awile back. Are they still high clearance arms or like mine now?

Also who did the swaybar? Bob talked about wanting to do that to mine but didn't have the time last year. My rear sway is limiting the flex as of now. I'd really like to do an anti sway bar in the back but the TJ bar would be a lot cheaper & probably work about as well.

jsteves
07-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Were your old slidders from TNT? If so, did they replace them for free? If not, I guess I would have looked for a different slider that would take a beating better.

Matt
07-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Were your old slidders from TNT? If so, did they replace them for free? If not, I guess I would have looked for a different slider that would take a beating better.

They took care of it. ;)

Matt
07-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I ran Liberty today and the E-Locker never once engaged. Could be a electrical issue, could be the locker.

So both my lockers now suck! :(
(although the ARB did get a workout at Penrose!)

Colorado 5.9
07-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Too bad about the E-Locker.

Apprantly you didn't see my post above.

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203989&postcount=47

Matt
08-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Apprantly you didn't see my post above.

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203989&postcount=47

Scott, I don't think it limited the rear flex to much, but I'm sure it did a little (In the video below I lifted a rear tire near the end, I'm sure it wouldn't have done that without the rear sway). Nothing really noticeable. But the body roll has been MUCH improved since the addition.

Got bored with all the rain and made a new video, enjoy. :)
Note: if you click "watch in high quality" (bottom right) it's a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2d5-KYgk58 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2d5-KYgk58)

DJJordache
08-16-2008, 10:34 PM
sweet video but the song is NOT by crystal method.... it is by Rob Dougan called "Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Variation)" but yeah it was also in the Matrix too:D

Matt
08-17-2008, 01:00 AM
That's RIGHT! I was try to think of the original version of who did it. I think Crystal Method did a remix and it stuck.

So I tore open the diff tonight. Same stuff (screws backed out), this ARB crap is pissing me off. I guess it's a good time to go 4.56's or 4.88's.

Anyone have any ideas. Now would be a good time to step up to a D44, but I don't think it'll be worth the additional cost. Other than the ARB and the ujoint caps backing off I have had no problems.

I'd like to actually be able to wheel one more time this summer.

BigDaveZJ
08-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Tack the caps!

Colorado 5.9
08-17-2008, 06:11 AM
Did you use loctite liquid or paste? I used the paste & they never backed out again up until the old style arb was changed out for the new style.

I really can't see how there is a diff but mine stayed in.

But yea, what Dave said.

Matt
08-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah, locktite red and tacking the caps now. One of the cross shafts busted this time so I need to see if I can get a new one now.

Calling ARB tomorrow.

faststang1
08-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Nice ZJ build!!!!!!

Matt
08-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Well, ARB had all the parts I needed, so hopefully by next week I'll be back in business.

I'll post up in staging area about lining up a trip. I need to get out soon.

Matt
10-04-2008, 10:41 PM
The jeep moved for the first time in a long time this week. Still not "wheelable" yet though. Going to try to make it to Chinamans next month with the CO4X4 group.

Matt
11-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Update

Well the ARB worked great and Chinaman's was a fun last ride. (check trip reports). I hit and elk (check chit chat). I did some basic maint as well as replace the inner axle seals on the D30 for the new owner.

I watched the Jeep drive away a couple minutes ago and I guess project neverending has officially ended for me. :(

RiPPiNiTuP7
11-16-2008, 07:36 PM
I watched the Jeep drive away a couple minutes ago and I guess project neverending has officially ended for me. :(

i know, it's a crap feeling you get seeing it leave, i had to do the same with mine a while back. but once you get some kind of new toy, whether now or later down the road you'll feel good as new.

dp96zj
11-16-2008, 11:41 PM
That was an awesome rig and I hope the new owner enjoys all the work you put into it!! Sure was an awesome rig to model my heep after.

I don't know if you mentioned it before, but what are your plans now? Are you gonna start another build take a break?

ILikeMud
11-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Damn man, that sucks.
Selling a rig blows.

paulkeith
11-18-2008, 08:04 AM
well hell, don't get all melodramatic on us.

buy another one :flipoff2:

Matt
11-18-2008, 12:52 PM
well hell, don't get all melodramatic on us.

buy another one :flipoff2:

Yeah, that feeling lasted about 6 hours... then I put the money in the bank. :D In all honesty I feel I came out pretty well after beating on that Jeep for 3 years. It was a great project and Jeep though.

Since it was asked:
Reasons for selling the Jeep...
1) This summer was kind of a downer. I was always fixing something (aren't we all) and the fixes kept getting more and more expensive. To the point where I didn't have much money left to wheel and take trips. This left me using my stock 1999 XJ, and I quickly found out that thing is pretty capable and I didn't need such a built Jeep to do some of the stuff I truly love - hitting the mountain passes and the yearly week long trip in the San Juans.

2) The Jeep was slowly getting less and less road worthy and started creeping to the point of needing a tow rig/trailer. Which was NOT at all what I had in mind when building the Jeep.

3) The want list was getting pretty long and I figured I had to put a stop to that one way or another. I just couldn't justify throwing another 2500+ into the Jeep knowing what a waste it would be (HPD44, 4.88 F/R, ARB front, cage, etc).

4) I was wheeling on trails where very noticeable body damage was only a matter of time. I knew if I wanted to get anything out of it, I would need to sell it beforehand. Also wanted to run trails like Rd21, Billings, Carnage BV, Patriot, etc. Glad I kept talking myself out of it.

5) I really got into wheeling because I starting hiking/climbing Colorado's 14ers. I remember telling myself one day while climbing Blanca that I would build something that would be able to drive up that trail (which the ZJ did effortlessly). I love getting outdoors and wheeling was an excuse to do that. It seems this last summer I was always inside working on the very things that were supposed to get me outdoors. Huh. Since the Jeep was down most of the summer, I did more backpacking/14ers/camping and hiking, I fell in love with it again. Even going to GSW08 and hiking was fun and I did stuff that I would have never done if I had the ZJ there.

6) I also have a 1946 Cessna 140 taildragger that needed some unexpected maintenance. Flying has always been my first passion and wheeling was a bonus. After dumping a lot of money getting the engine worked on, and on top of that finishing a complete remodel on my house, I was flat broke with a great paying job. Which didn't sit well with me.

7) I'm not sure what the next year or two brings for me. I've applied to a bush flying job in Talkeetna, AK at www.flyk2.com (http://www.flyk2.com) and I'll see if I chose to do that or not. May try to pursue the airlines if things turn around.

8) By selling the Jeep I'm able to pay off ALL my debt but the mortgages (personal residence and rental). And I haven't been able to do that since I started college.

9) I got a great deal on this:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/BMW%20Dakar/IMG_0330.jpg

Something I'll use a hell of a lot more than the ZJ. 70+ MPG, still able to go the on same Jeep trails I love, cheap insurance, blah blah blah. It's a freak'N blast!! :D

So that's it in a nutshell. Once I wrote it down on paper, it seemed pretty obvious that I needed to sell the Jeep.

I'm addicted to wheeling and have no doubt I'll get something else (Tom's (Z) WK is badass and have always appreciated a FJ40), but right now it's time for a break.

dp96zj
11-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Good to see that you've got plenty of other stuff to keep you occupied til the next heep project :D

BTW, nice DD.

Matt
11-19-2008, 12:41 AM
The XJ has been my DD, the Dakar is... well... the ZJ's replacement. (toy for a toy right ;))
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/Durango%202008/100_4733.jpg

The XJ will probably see a small 2" homebrew kit among other small mods. I plan to keep it VERY DDable and yet able to go on some fun expeditions around CO and UT.

paulkeith
11-19-2008, 10:02 AM
The XJ will probably see a small 2" homebrew kit among other small mods. I plan to keep it VERY DDable

if i had a nickel...

sweet pic. i hate you west guys with your "landscape"

AgitatedPancake
11-19-2008, 02:22 PM
throw a couple inches under it, some BFG AT's and selectable lockers, be perfect for a DD

Matt
11-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Within the next 3 months the plans for the XJ are:
2" lift
window tint
roof rack
front bumper
disco's

Maybe long term
sliders
rear locker

It's a low milage 99' so it has the HP30, and 29 spline 8.25. Also found the uber rare 5 speed and it get's about 22-24 mpg! Enough power in the 4.0L to keep me happy too.

Matt
02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone, it's been a while (haven't been on much since I sold the ZJ :o)

Anyway, I was remembering the good old days and looking through clips of years past. I've decided I'd upload a video a day of my old wheeling clips onto youtube. (Why not, webwheeling is almost as good as the real thing right?) A tribute to my old Grand that could I guess.

Hope all is well in Mallcrawlin land. Oh, and eat shit! :flipoff2:

Today's clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAv34cf3FyY

My youtube Channel (subscribe, as I'm not going to post all the videos here)

http://www.youtube.com/user/flyier19

Also, the old XJ is coming along slowly, just enough to settle my nerves every now and again.

Eagle Rock 2010
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/mountainmatt/Eagle%20Rock%20Nov%202010/IMG_8934.jpg

Matt
02-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Update:

9 new ZJ clips and counting... a few other clips as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/flyier19#grid/user/EA723920CC174CCB

Moving on to GSW clips now. :)

Matt
03-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Newest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Y8xc-4x3U

Matt
04-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Moab memories (07/08)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-vUDZJJJk (http://www.youtube.com/user/flyier19)