PDA

View Full Version : Want to go wheeling in MA?

BostonBull
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
I am looking for anyone who knows of some trails in Eastern MA or Northern RIor Southern NH to go wheelin this sunday October 15th. I just put a lift and some other upgrades on and want to test them out.

BostonBull
10-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Anyone intersted?

MassZJ
10-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey Bull, check out www.freedomtrailriders.org We are a family friendly, 4x4 club in SE Mass and RI that has trial rides at least once a month. Our next run is this coming Saturday the 21st. We have a broad range of rigs from stock to trailer only and run trails to suit everyone.

If you happen to read this today, there are 2 events going on in MA. There is the Big 4wd Event at the Hebert Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury, MA and there is a Mud Bogg competition at the Rehoboth Fair grounds in Rehoboth, MA.

Unfortunately I wont be at either since my rig is down for the next couple of days. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be ready to go.

Scott

BostonBull
10-15-2006, 06:04 PM
I couldnt open the membership info. It says the file is broken and couldnt be repaired can you e-mail it to me? I will PM you my e-mail address.

Where is the run going o be on saturday and what time? How do I go if I dont have my dues in on time?