PDA

View Full Version : GSR 2006 was a huge success!!!!

KevinF
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Well, maybe not "huge" (only the cool people showed up, lol) but certainly a success. Ron, thanks for leading the pack and having us out, as well as for your hospitallity. I made it back to AZ around 9pm last night. As soon as I crossed that AZ border, I opened it up and set the cruise at 80mph to make up for the lost time in CA, lol. No more tickets, thankfully.

Anyway, looking forward to next year, guys!! Thanks for a great trip with beautiful scenery and a VERY relaxing Saturday!!!

Kevin

AgitatedPancake
09-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Sweet! How many rigs showed up, and how did it go as far as breakages?

PICS PICS PICS! =D

H3RESQ
09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
It was a success, a small one. Three rigs and a few passengers. I can't wait to get to the Rubicon again! Here's a couple pics to hold you guys over. The only breakage was MY RIG(what a ball up I am). Dana 30+ 37's+4.5 foot ledge= Broken ring and pinion! (Sorry Guys).
Thanks Ron for the great trail leading(and Margarita's)
Thanks Kevin for the repair help(Don't forget to replace the pipe in your spare kit).

AgitatedPancake
09-12-2006, 10:16 PM
sucks about your ring and pinion man, there will be more rigs next year! How does your d30 usually hold up to the 37"s open if your nice to it?

*edit* also, how much travel do your shocks have? Im at 6", and my shocks are way too short to allow me to droop it well =/.

OverkillZJ
09-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Awesome. Someday I'll get out there.

H3RESQ
09-12-2006, 11:46 PM
sucks about your ring and pinion man, there will be more rigs next year! How does your d30 usually hold up to the 37"s open if your nice to it?

*edit* also, how much travel do your shocks have? Im at 6", and my shocks are way too short to allow me to droop it well =/.

The 30 held up fine to 35's. Since I went to 37's about three weeks ago I have twisted a short side shaft at a local cometition, then on the Rubicon I broke the ring and pinion. So I guess the answer is NO it doesn't hold up well. I'm in the process of building a 9 inch front but couldn't get it done in time for GSR. I still had the Ez-lock in the front at the comp and had the ARB engaged when I broke at the Rubicon. I assume being open would help a little but personally would rather run smaller tires and use a locker.

The shocks on my Grand are 36 extended. They only give me 2.25 inches of uptravel. I had to put limiting straps on it. Look at my Avatar, thats before straps. I don't have room for much uptravel so I just let her droop.

Here's a couple more Pic's. I'll post more Wed.

AgitatedPancake
09-13-2006, 01:17 AM
so 35"s and a locker is thumbs up? Sweet thats what I like to hear! I saw your pics in the thread where teh guy wanted pics of a grand on 60's with 38"s...=D

*edit* also are your first and last pics of old sluice? I cant tell, but it does seem like it.

H3RESQ
09-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes, the first and last pics are.
Kevin runs 37 MTR's with an open carrier and cv's. he didn't have any problems. The reason I broke had nothing to do with running the trail. I was playing on a side obsacle. This is why i feel so bad about the breakage. I caused a lot of slow down on Sunday. I tried to get up Caddilac hill in 2wd and pushing rocks with my front end eventually toasted my drag link. After Kevin fixed it for me(thank you) I then later had problems with the R&P grabbing so I had to stop and take a inner shaft out. I probably slowed our Sunday exit of the trail down by 4 hours!

Cue-Ball
09-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Awesome, hopefully next year I can make it out.

OverkillZJ
09-13-2006, 11:58 AM
so 35"s and a locker is thumbs up? Sweet thats what I like to hear! I saw your pics in the thread where teh guy wanted pics of a grand on 60's with 38"s...=D

*edit* also are your first and last pics of old sluice? I cant tell, but it does seem like it.

Before chromo shafts I was snapping shafts like candy on 35's and a locker; afterwards I snapped the ring gear on 35's with a locker.

AgitatedPancake
09-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Yes, the first and last pics are.
Kevin runs 37 MTR's with an open carrier and cv's. he didn't have any problems. The reason I broke had nothing to do with running the trail. I was playing on a side obsacle. This is why i feel so bad about the breakage. I caused a lot of slow down on Sunday. I tried to get up Caddilac hill in 2wd and pushing rocks with my front end eventually toasted my drag link. After Kevin fixed it for me(thank you) I then later had problems with the R&P grabbing so I had to stop and take a inner shaft out. I probably slowed our Sunday exit of the trail down by 4 hours!

Ahh that sucks man :( . As for the sluice...it showed my D44a whos boss. Dragging an aluminum diff across those rocks...lol. It gouged the aluminum some and peeled back the cover a wee bit to where it was leaking, and had to hammer it flat once i got home. Most of the group took your line, but with me they walked me around the outside, with the bank. I slid off the rock I was on and got pretty off camber, but luckily drove out of it in front wheel drive (the rears were off the ground):D .

Matt - Was that with a lead foot or more of a delicate touch?

H3RESQ
09-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Alright here's some more pics.

H3RESQ
09-13-2006, 12:57 PM
And a few more

ILikeMud
09-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Nice pics.

I gotta run the Rubicon one year.

BlaineWasHere
09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Flippin Sweet!

Those are some sweet rigs!

wheelnzj
09-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi, well its wednesday night and I just got a chance to get on MallCrawlin's site.

First off a BIG THANKS to Kevin (who drove from Phoenix, Az) & Jason (who drove from Olympia, Wa) Thanks guys for making the long drive out for GSR 2006!
I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did.

Kevin- Yes, it was a huge small success, glad to hear you made it back OK and without any more ticket's!
A BIG THANKS for all your help on the trail.
P.S. Don't forget to replace the pipe :)

Jason- Thanks for posting all the nice pic's.
I know you will have your Ft 9" intalled for next year, I promise then it will only take us "3 hour's to get out."

Just to answer some questions:
Yes, the first & last pic's are of "big sluice" (not the true big sluice) they were taken just after the "90" which is a left down hill turn leading into the springs.

I like the pic's of all 3 rig's going up "walker rock" which is just before walker hill, FYI all 3 made it up without any problem.

I'll try to post my pic's later tonight.

Thanks again,
Ron

See everyone next year for the second annual Grand Slam Rubicon (GSR 2007).

H3RESQ
09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
:) RON, just 3 more hours huh.:driving:

wheelnzj
09-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Well maybe next year!:driving: :rofl:

AgitatedPancake
09-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Alright i've been doing some searching, as I don't know the names of many obstacles, atleast I dont know where they are. Heres how my first trip went breakage wise. I went with 3 yota's on 36"s. We started at loon, got to the slabs where our leader was fucking around and sheared about 5 teeth off his rear ring gear. We asked everyone we saw for one to no avail. I was drivin back out, just past gatekeeper when we passed a wrangler....who happened to have a locked toyota 3rd (wtf?). Turned around, went back through gatekeeper, and we got the third swapped on the slabs with no jack =P. Anyways, it was night by the time we were all done, so we did a night run from the slabs to little sluice with no extra lights but headlights haha. I was trying to figure out why I couldnt remember the Walker Hill obstacles. Luckily all of us made it with no tugging or winching...the rest of it was uneventful till cadillac, which I was able to cruise up =D. One of our yotas blew a birfield, and we had to stop for 2 hours. We got that done, and were able to drive all the way out! Hahaha yotas suck, Grands on 33"s rule!

*edit*. On our last day, probably a few miles from the end (rubicon springs), theres a kinda long downhill section thats narrow, with a few massive rocks that are unavoidable...whats the name of that? Thats the only place I got stuck, because I just didnt have the tire or the line to clear those rocks. Though...only 1 of the yotas made it through.

wheelnzj
09-13-2006, 09:23 PM
The long down hill is "Big sluice".

There are 3 routes when you get to walker rock-
(sounds like it was night time when you went through, which is understandable why you don't remember it)

1. Go to the left and drive up it.
2. Stay right of the rock and go up hill to the right of the tree.
3. Or the trail splits and you can stay right (which really is stay straight) at the bottom of the hill and go down the rocky trail.

You will see next year when you come out for GSR 2007:D

AgitatedPancake
09-13-2006, 09:28 PM
The long down hill is "Big sluice".

There are 3 routes when you get to walker rock-

1. Go to the left and drive up it.
2. Stay right of the rock and go up hill to the right of the tree.
3. Or the trail splits and you can stay right (which really is stay straight) at the bottom of the hill and go down the rocky trail.

You will see next year when you come out for GSR 2007:D

The straight im talking about is a ways after the section where you have pics of the rigs (the one i talked about, first and last pics). Lets see...after those two pics you go down a ways, then get to a nice off camber section right? After that you ahve a semi gradual turn right, then your flat through some water for a sec...then i cant remember after that. But I think the spot I'm thinking of is right before dropping down into the springs, a ways before the bridge.

Also as for walker rock...I think we went to the right of it, if its where I think it was, there was a Bronco stuck on it :finga: .

And 07...ill kick my own ass if I dont go :D

wheelnzj
09-13-2006, 10:04 PM
http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1585&stc=1&d=1158166628
First pic is Big Sluice at the 90.

Lots of big rocks going down this hill.

This is where we past and helped some toys trying to come up the trail, they were having just a little bite of a hard time. HaHa

Bottom pic is near the bottom of the main big hill.

This is the main part of Big Sluice, just after this (big rock in pic below) is a small rocky off camber area at the bottom of the main hill.

Then you go down hill making a couple more turns.

Then your correct, you make a hard left, go through some muddy water.

Then crossing the bridge and into the springs.

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1586&stc=1&d=1158166628

Northtrails
09-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Nice pics and nice rigs, glad you guys had a good weekend up there.

wheelnzj
09-13-2006, 11:48 PM
Pics from GSR 2006

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2101906530

Have a Look!!

AgitatedPancake
09-14-2006, 02:49 AM
Nice pics! You guys all have some massive flex

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1586&stc=1&d=115816662 8 (http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1586&stc=1&d=1158166628)

I dont like that tree.

http://www.agitatedpancake.com/random/jeep/rubicon/DSCN2091.JPG

Two of the yotas actually got some damage from it =P

Yeah...the offcamber section was fun =D My rear right went off the rock i was trying to stay on, and slid down. Scary scary. I have a vid of me goin over the offcamber, and one of my at the 90, but im having problems converting. Im having problems finding the codec required to play with and edit them.

H3RESQ
09-14-2006, 03:16 AM
I think this is the off camber section your speaking of. Notice the axle to body angles on Kevins ZJ. Sorry only had this 1 crappy pic.

wheelnzj
09-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Ask Kevin about the pic above, he was a little worried after what almost happeded earlyer on the trail.
Jason- Do you have a pic of kevin at that other off camber spot?

Glad we made it through it OK.

Kevin- Can't wait to see all the pic's you have. Hope you get a chance to post some of them soon.

JohnBoulderCO
09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Kevin, off camber, again? Didn't you get your fill on Moab Rim? :eek:

H3RESQ
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Nope we were all to busy trying to untangle tree straps and hook up winch cable's. I always seem to miss pics of the good stuff!:(

AgitatedPancake
09-15-2006, 06:12 AM
http://www.agitatedpancake.com/random/jeep/rubicon/offcamber.wmv

That offcamber section...my PS pump doesnt like me cranking on it with the tires wedged =P

KevinF
09-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Kevin, off camber, again? Didn't you get your fill on Moab Rim? :eek:

No kidding!! My problem is several-fold:

o Front springs are XJ Skyjacker Super-soft ride that have a bunch of offroad miles on them, so they are softer than soft
o Rear springs are about 6 years old, with probably double the amount of miles as the front springs have on them, so are also cushy
o Running long arms with nearly unlimited flex
o I am running a prototype disconnectable rear anti-sway bar which is not a large enough OD, so on round two, it needs to be around 1" OD, rather than 3/4"
o I had a bunch of weight in the Jeep on the 'Con that I don't normally have in the Jeep when I'm in Moab, since we were camping for two days and I needed food and supplies for two of us
o I ran out of space inside due to my large array of tools and spare parts, so I had to put a bunch of weight on the roof rack

The sum of the above equation means WAY too tippy.

Resolutions: I'm going to move from 37" MTRs to 35" ones...hoping to trade locally. I'm going to drop probably 2"-3" of lift off, since I won't need the add'l clearance any longer. I'm going to replace the springs with brand new ones...the stiffest I can find (probably RE) or have some made stiffer if need be. I'm going to do an Anti-Rock type setup on the rear, and possibly the front as well.

Since I installed the 37" tires, I've either stopped short of tipping it on it's side or driven out of an eminent tip-over (or roll-over) at least a dozen times. I'm getting really good at it now, lol.

Kev

H3RESQ
09-16-2006, 12:06 AM
No kidding!! My problem is several-fold:

o Front springs are XJ Skyjacker Super-soft ride that have a bunch of offroad miles on them, so they are softer than soft
o Rear springs are about 6 years old, with probably double the amount of miles as the front springs have on them, so are also cushy
o Running long arms with nearly unlimited flex
o I am running a prototype disconnectable rear anti-sway bar which is not a large enough OD, so on round two, it needs to be around 1" OD, rather than 3/4"
o I had a bunch of weight in the Jeep on the 'Con that I don't normally have in the Jeep when I'm in Moab, since we were camping for two days and I needed food and supplies for two of us
o I ran out of space inside due to my large array of tools and spare parts, so I had to put a bunch of weight on the roof rack

The sum of the above equation means WAY too tippy.

Resolutions: I'm going to move from 37" MTRs to 35" ones...hoping to trade locally. I'm going to drop probably 2"-3" of lift off, since I won't need the add'l clearance any longer. I'm going to replace the springs with brand new ones...the stiffest I can find (probably RE) or have some made stiffer if need be. I'm going to do an Anti-Rock type setup on the rear, and possibly the front as well.

Since I installed the 37" tires, I've either stopped short of tipping it on it's side or driven out of an eminent tip-over (or roll-over) at least a dozen times. I'm getting really good at it now, lol.

Kev

Come on Kev, Just throw a cage in it and make it a Disneyland ride!;-)

AGAIN, Thanks and don't forget about that pipe. Also you'll be hearing from me for steering once I get some free time during the day!
Although I don't think I'm going to have any problems with my NEW KEVINS OFFROAD 2-TON DRAGLINK. :smt043

Jeepin' Wolf
09-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Goddamnit I wanna go wheeeeelin!!!! Fuck. :pissed:

KevinF
09-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Come on Kev, Just throw a cage in it and make it a Disneyland ride!;-)

AGAIN, Thanks and don't forget about that pipe. Also you'll be hearing from me for steering once I get some free time during the day!
Although I don't think I'm going to have any problems with my NEW KEVINS OFFROAD 2-TON DRAGLINK. :smt043

LOL. Yeah, I have the pipe on my list to put back in the Jeep...thanks for the reminder. Your current drag link assembly is like 1-11/16" OD and nearly 3/8" thick when you add the thickness of both the original equipment and the pipe sleeve together, so yeah...2-ton is a pretty close estimate. :-) I have those WJ tie-rod and drag link components if you decide that you're interested.

Kevin

KevinF
09-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Goddamnit I wanna go wheeeeelin!!!! Fuck. :pissed:

Dude...you should have flown out!! Also, you'd not have been the only emigrant on the trail...I drug along my brother's friend Monika (who left on "vacation" from Poznan about 20 years ago).

Are you coming out to GSW in '07? I'll be there for EJS '07 as well.

Kev

wheelnzj
09-16-2006, 07:03 PM
I think Kevin either likes to show off or keep things interesting!

But he did have the sweet set up for Jasons rig, I think you should start selling it Kevin!

It's to bad we don't have any pic's of Kevins rig at that "sweet spot". But he did a nice job staying on the trail, Another 6" of driving forward past one rock and he would have had to turn his rig into a tube buggie.

wheelnzj
09-16-2006, 07:15 PM
To all who could not make GSR 2006, I hope to see you next year at GSR 2007.
Either bring your Grand or come out and ride with someone. Hell, you can even walk the trail faster then we can drive it!

Ron

H3RESQ
09-16-2006, 08:29 PM
To all who could not make GSR 2006, I hope to see you next year at GSR 2007.
Either bring your Grand or come out and ride with someone. Hell, you can even walk the trail faster then we can drive it!

Ron

Do you want to wager on that? I think I could drive faster than Oprah could walk it!:smt045

H3RESQ
09-16-2006, 08:30 PM
KEVIN, where's all those pics?

wheelnzj
09-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Well, maybe next year you will want to walk the trail, It will save you money! Just Kidding.

See ya on the trail (with your grand).

wheelnzj
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Ya Kevin, Pic's?
Can't wait, Thanks.

H3RESQ
09-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Well, maybe next year you will want to walk the trail, It will save you money! Just Kidding.

See ya on the trail (with your grand).

Your not kidding, It was that ledge not the trail that caused the damage though. It was well worth the $150 for a new R&P.
I was quoted $1800 for the body damage. I'm thinking about doing some basic dent removal and then having The bottom half of the Grand LineX'ed Red. What do you guys think?

AgitatedPancake
09-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Your not kidding, It was that ledge not the trail that caused the damage though. It was well worth the $150 for a new R&P.
I was quoted $1800 for the body damage. I'm thinking about doing some basic dent removal and then having The bottom half of the Grand LineX'ed Red. What do you guys think?

what kinda damage you get, and where was it? I was thinking of line-x'ing/rhinolining/whateverelsing the lower half of my grand black after I cut fenders and stuff.

wheelnzj
09-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Dude, it will cost less then $1800. I would also bulk up your rocker pannels, maybe with some steel plates, just to cover/protect the area above your rock slides. Check out JJUSA.

H3RESQ
09-17-2006, 02:19 AM
This is the damage I incured running Cadillac hill in 2wd. What you can't see is the door and the dent under the plastic. I have decided to LineX it and call it good(After some home brew dent repair). I built it to wheel and it will get more dents so I figure the LineX will hold up better and protect were I've cut the fenders. I'll be sure to show before and after pics. I'm going in monday to talk to the guys at LineX.
By the way the qoute also included a couple small dents/scrathes on the other side and some damage from previous runs. It was actually a cash price that was basically a all new paint job.

H3RESQ
09-17-2006, 02:24 AM
what kinda damage you get, and where was it? I was thinking of line-x'ing/rhinolining/whateverelsing the lower half of my grand black after I cut fenders and stuff.

LineX it. I've used the shit you can buy over the counter and covered a whole rig with it. IT SUCKS. I ended up grinding alot of it off and having it LIneX'ed. Rhinolining is pretty good but compare the 2. I think the LineX is more even and has a better texture to it. I've used it all between rigs and truck beds and truly believe that LineX is #1.
I pay full price for LineX just incase you want to know.

Northtrails
09-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Rubicon last year:
http://images1.snapfish.com/347%3B74%3A92%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3A4%3B%3D%3C6% 3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A574%3A49%3Aot1lsi

I am going linex after some trimming. :smt023

H3RESQ
09-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Rubicon last year:
http://images1.snapfish.com/347%3B74%3A92%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3A4%3B%3D%3C6% 3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A574%3A49%3Aot1lsi

I am going linex after some trimming. :smt023

Is that slider bent? Is it a homebrew or a bought product?

Northtrails
09-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Is that slider bent? Is it a homebrew or a bought product?

Its bent, both sides :) - they are "supernerfs" from ORGS

wheelnzj
09-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Yea Jason, Go with the LineX.
Sweet!

KevinF
09-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Ya Kevin, Pic's?
Can't wait, Thanks.

Yeah, me too!! Monika is in the process of editing and uploading them. I think she took like 1500 photos (newbies, lol) so the process is a lot longer than typical. At least she was there to take them. I've gotten the bad habit of not even bringing along a camera with me on runs, lol. I just sent her a text message to hurry her along.

Kevin

Tommy
09-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Nice pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. Not to much carnage.

wheelnzj
09-18-2006, 03:03 PM
1,500 is that all? JK Kevin.
She told me she had thought she taken between 2,000-3,000 which is alot more then I did.
Your right, when your driving you just don't seem to take very many pic's.
Beside, I am just bustin you balls, I am glad that Monika was there to take pic's (got to love her for that).
I just can't wait to see them, who knows what she got pic's of? :eek:

Cue-Ball
09-18-2006, 03:18 PM
...who knows what she got pic's of? :eek:

Sounds like you were doing something that you might not want any evidence of, hmmm:D

wheelnzj
09-18-2006, 08:39 PM
:smt059 No, Not me! or for that matter, not any of us.
But every time you would turn around Monika was taking pic's. :drinkers:

H3RESQ
09-18-2006, 09:42 PM
I know the pics I had of bikini's and ass were erased before I got home. Sure was fun taking them though!

Oh yeah and I'll probably erase this before my wife gets home.LOL

KevinF
09-19-2006, 02:09 AM
I know the pics I had of bikini's and ass were erased before I got home. Sure was fun taking them though!

Oh yeah and I'll probably erase this before my wife gets home.LOL

Actually, I also got a few of the bikini-ass, so I'll make sure to share with the board, lol. Speaking of asses, evidently Monika "accidently" got photos of all of OUR asses while we were either bent over and working on something, or walking, or in my case, plumbing, evidently. She claims it was accidental, but we decided to make a game out of it, so stay tuned for a link to the "Guess the Ass" contest. :)

Kev

wheelnzj
09-19-2006, 03:04 AM
Accident my "ASS".

H3RESQ
09-19-2006, 11:08 PM
You now I really don't want to be guessing my brother-in-laws ass. It was bad enough hearing him talk about my sister!

KevinF
09-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Here is a link to Monika's pictures so far...stay tuned for more. She took so many I had her combine the best ones into one album lest we bore everyone. http://www.pbase.com/amski/grand_slam_rubicon_2006

After she sent a link to her brother, she got this response:

"Monika, I decided to check out 'pbase' and see if you posted any pics. Wow, I must say, they are quite impressive. I cannot believe some of the rocks/terrain these Jeeps are going over. Unreal.

Tell your friends, they are the first people I know of that actually deserve to own SUVs. The rest of the SUV crowd should trade theirs in for station wagons ;-) -Adam"

==========

I thought that was cool to hear.

Kevin

H3RESQ
09-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Man, that was only 200 of them. I can't wait to see the rest.
I'm dieing to see the shots from the ledge that I broke on.

Thanks for sharing Kevin.

H3RESQ
10-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Got the stickers done. Kevin and Ron you should see them in the next few days! I hope I have to make alot more next year! J
ps What do you guys think of the design.
Pss I have white or black. P.m. what color you want.

Cue-Ball
10-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Any chance of sending me a couple (after all I did help sponsor it)??

H3RESQ
10-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Here is a link to Monika's pictures so far...stay tuned for more. She took so many I had her combine the best ones into one album lest we bore everyone. http://www.pbase.com/amski/grand_slam_rubicon_2006

After she sent a link to her brother, she got this response:

"Monika, I decided to check out 'pbase' and see if you posted any pics. Wow, I must say, they are quite impressive. I cannot believe some of the rocks/terrain these Jeeps are going over. Unreal.

Tell your friends, they are the first people I know of that actually deserve to own SUVs. The rest of the SUV crowd should trade theirs in for station wagons ;-) -Adam"

==========

I thought that was cool to hear.

Kevin

If you go to Tree View in top right you can then goto Rigs On Day One and see all 199 pics she's posted so far.

KevinF
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Got the stickers done. Kevin and Ron you should see them in the next few days! I hope I have to make alot more next year! J
ps What do you guys think of the design.
Pss I have white or black. P.m. what color you want.

That sticker is awesome, Jason...I really like the design. I'm going to need a white one...I can't think of one place that a black one will show up on my rig, lol, except maybe the bumper. Thanks for doing those!!

Kevin

wheelnzj
10-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Nice pic's Kevin/Mon.:D
Thanks for posting them, I can't wait to see the rest.

:bling:
Jason- Nice design on the stickers. I hope you sent me a white one.
But I really like the red ones the best, Do you have anymore?

Thanks,
Ron :smt004

H3RESQ
10-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Ron, I think he's going to make up a couple RED one's for you on Monday. I will try to send everyone's out on Tuesday at work. I had to wait on a disk of my pics for Shawn so figured a I'd just wait to send everyone's at once. Some times I'm so slow:doh: . Oh well this way you guys will be really excited when you get them:rock: Talk Later JASON

H3RESQ
10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Stickers are Sent. Finally.:punish:

wheelnzj
10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Sweet deal Jason, Thanks! :smt023
Looking forward to getting them in the mail soon.

Jsk8r1
11-18-2006, 01:14 PM
What month is GSR 2007 gonna be in, me and a few buddies from here down in Tucson plan on heading up there in May of 07 any chance of it being around the same time?

wheelnzj
11-25-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't have a date set yet for GSR2007. But let me know when you come up to do the con and maybe I can hook up with ya.
Ron

Jsk8r1
11-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Well i will probably be the only ZJ from my group, probably gonna be a couple of yotas and maybe a few wranglers with me for the drive up to Tahoe but ill be meeting a few XJs from my home town Redding CA, that will be coming down for the trip. Your more than welcome to join us if you want and anyone else too.