PDA

View Full Version : RB1 vs RB4 Navigation with bluetooth in an 01 WJ?? Help??

01wjbuildup
08-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Well to start things off, my jeep was broken into a couple days ago, and about 6500 dollars worth of stuff stolen out of it.
I had a very nice aftermarket stereo system, and a nav-mate GPS ..
Im looking to upgrade to the RB1 stock stereo, and if possible, connect in the U-connect bluetooth..
Anyone experienced in this aspect? Can you use the Bluetooth, with the RB1 setup? I know in wjjeeps.com, I read that you can with the RB4.
I know both of the units will fit my jeep. But since I use my cell alot while driving It would be nice to have a bluetooth handsfree setup. (I know there are aftermarket companies)
My plan is to use the RB1, maybe RB4, Hooked up to a JL Audio cleansweep, and then into an amplifier or two. (I have a stealthbox, and aftermarket speakers in doors still)
Any knowledge or helpful recommendations about the bluetooth and an RB1??
:rivers: all over again....

CurtP
08-31-2006, 07:53 PM
JU. Seriously.

zj-monster
09-01-2006, 01:14 AM
I thinks this guy be Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot. :D

CurtP
09-01-2006, 08:33 AM
:smt082

01wjbuildup
09-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh, quit being jealous.

:rant: Thanks for the wonderful Help!! Always nice seeing how a topic in a Forum gets filled with useless S#$%^..:rant:

nate
09-01-2006, 11:46 AM
How does one have $6500 in stereo equipment? Did it have an lifelife pussy that came out of the dash to fuck you??
I still have the factory tape deck in my ZJ. Works just fine to pull in AM 630... oldies country.

CurtP
09-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Well, it fucked him, but not in a good way! :smt042

Exactly what are we jealous of? Your stolen shit? :tease:

Can you post pictures of the setup so we can continue to be jealous and you can reminisce? :flipoff2:

nate
09-01-2006, 02:07 PM
He hehehehehhehehehehahahahahmwhahahahmwhahmamamamhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahemememmehwhhahahahah ahahahahahahhah

zj-monster
09-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Oh, quit being jealous.
Dude don't take it out on us like that. I mean...seriously...ya just gotta understand where WE come from here...

What in the world were we all thinking when we slapped $6,500 into our lifts, axles, tires, lights, winches, bumpers, roof racks, lockers, sliders, roll cages, countless engine parts, welders, garages, & tools...when we all could have had a killer stereo system like yours to wheel with?

I mean why climb up that rock when we can MeGa-bOOm-BooM-BasS that damn thing flat to the ground for our stock Grands to just drive over?

Hey, wait a sec. How come we don't follow in the footsteps of the "other" jeep forums and add a Stereo & Electronics section?

:best: Absolute drunk post! :best:

CurtP
09-01-2006, 10:28 PM
...when we can MeGa-bOOm-BooM-BasS...
You forgot the "bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz" from the license plate, despite the 350# of sound deadener.

BTW, nice drunk post :smt044 :smt044 :smt044