View Full Version : Pics

zukinut
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
A.) Does anybody have any good ones.

B.) how do i post mine.

Will

ILikeMud
08-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Go to www.photobuck.com, sign up and upload them. Then post the img link here.

Or send them to me and I'll upload them for ya.

ATL ZJ
08-07-2006, 08:57 AM
here's a few

JeepinHank
08-07-2006, 09:00 AM
More!!!!!

And a damage report. It sounds like there was a lot from what I heard.

zukinut
08-07-2006, 11:07 AM
I think the only people that didnt break were me in the zuk, sean in the s10 and maybe trey and cam.

rob92xj
08-07-2006, 11:08 AM
From what Sean(Stinkoman) told me there was lots of carnage there this past weekend.

zukinut
08-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey cam,

Did bailey rollover or ? And what the hell was that idiot zuk driver thinkin, "tryin" to take that line. He must have been tryin to check his ujoints or sumthin.

zjeepin
08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
bailey just layed it over on the big ledge on upper 2... you still get the rollover award for the weekend... except for the yoder jerks

ATL ZJ
08-07-2006, 04:39 PM
I didn't get too many, but here are several from the sunday afternoon assault on upper 2..

zukinut
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Im still kickin myself in the ass for not staying. Drivin DOWN upper 2 was on 29's was a ball, i really want to try it now that im built.

I got caught in the worst rainstorm ive ever driven in on the way home. I couldnt see anything, im still surprised i didnt hit anything and traffic on I-40 was only doin like 45mph. Thank goodness travis was nice enuf to stop right before and get me my doors.

And not to mention the rainstorm goin around the ocoee river WITHOUT doors. That was fun too.

Did yall try lower 2. What time did yall leave for home.

Will

ATL ZJ
08-07-2006, 05:02 PM
We ran lower 2 in something like 30 minutes.. Pretty quick with nobody in front of us and we had no breakage, only a little body damage spread out between the 3 of us..

Bailey snapped his tie rod on upper 2 so trey's welder got used for the 40th time of the weekend. We left Crawfords a little after 6:30 I think and I was home by 10.

Will, I have a video of the samurai bouncing up slickrock. And some of the hummer and of trey taking the right side.. I'll try to find a way to post em up here.

zjeepin
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
bailey's got all my pix which there is a full cd of pics and vids from sunday, hope those get posted somehow...

anyway it was a hell of a weekend.. cheers mates

JeepinHank
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Damn... That ledge on upper 2 sure has changed a lot since the last time I was up there.

I hate I didn't make it up there to chill with everyone. Wednesday night I discovered that my carrier was warped. I tried to find one Thursday, but it just didn't happen.

zukinut
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Cam, would you and bailey maybe be up for a run at windrock in say late october, early november. Ive never been and would love to go. It would be fun to have yall around.

Im guessin zjeepin might be trey, so you think might be able to make it too?

I REALLY wish i woulda stayed but i didnt want to push my luck. Man it pissed my dad off when i made it back home. He didnt say anything but you could jus tell.

zukinut
08-07-2006, 06:35 PM
About the video i hope i get to see it. Id love to see what it actually looks like from a view besides the drivers seat. All i get to see is the sky. Im gonna have to try the right line next time. The left side has jus always been way to easy in my zuk. I wish every other trail was like that. :)

Once again, thanks for lettin me and the zuk wheel with yall. As you saw it takes a lot for me to miss a wheelin trip with the gsse regulars.

ILikeMud
08-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Nice pics.

Who's the other ZJ with the chopped top?

ATL ZJ
08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Well of the 2 black chopped zjs on 37s, one is me and one is trey. And he did it first so I'm the copycat of the group.

Will, i'd definitely be up for windrock around october, let me figure out my schedule and me and bailey are in.

here it is, just click to play...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/atlzj/th_DSCI0130.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v125/atlzj/?action=view&current=DSCI0130.flv)

more is coming, don't worry

zukinut
08-07-2006, 07:56 PM
photobucket blows. Man thats alot nicer than what i first typed. Im tryin to upload my pics and it aint cooperatin

JOE
08-07-2006, 09:11 PM
hey ya'll.......thanks for everything that ya'll did to help me this weekend between fixing my driveshaft and getting my junk off the trail. Everyone helped out SO much.......I thought I'd never get my junk back to camp lol.

I was great to see everyone again too, and meet some new people. I really don't know what is in store for my jeep. I am probably going to try to sell it or maybe I might fix it and get some smaller tires for it so I lower my chances of breaking stuff. we'll see.......

I have a ton of pics, I'll get those up in the next few days

zukinut
08-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey Joe,

Glad to see you made it back up north. Cant wait to see the pics.

Will

zukinut
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I added a few of last years pics to my photobucket thing also. How can we forget the zj that flopped on its side. I couldnt find a picture of the carnage from me "allegedly" hitting another vehicle on the rock garden tho.

zukinut
08-07-2006, 11:10 PM
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/zukinut/

That is the correct link.

OverkillZJ
08-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Absolutely awesome. It looks like the GSSE tradition will now be to flop your shit (RTI ramp OR slickrock will do) and get a picture of you standing on it :finga:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/zukinut/zuk3.jpg

I'm pissed I couldn't be there, but now I might be able to afford to fix someof my crap since I worked 40 hours this WEEKEND and should get in 60 or so this week. AHHHHh (No, I do not sleep.)

StinkoMan20X6_
08-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Here's the few I got on friday. http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/buttface20x6/GSSE%202006/
I have some video too, but I haven't ripped yet not to mention compressed it enough to distribute. I totally screwed myself on friday which basically made for a shitty weekend for me. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time. I'm picking up my new tailgate and pillar tomorrow. Anybody have the pop-up glass for the newer style tail gates? At least I made it home fine. Glad to hear everybody else did also. Thanks to everybody who made the trip possible.

StinkoMan20X6_
08-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Did anybody get any pics of that disguisting dog at the camp site? I'm trying to describe it to friends but words just don't do it justice.

ATL ZJ
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
more video

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/atlzj/th_DSCI0129.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v125/atlzj/?action=view&current=DSCI0129.flv)

rob92xj
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Damn Sean what did you hit?
ATL ZJ Nice video man

JeepinHank
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Great pics guys. Sean - man.... I wish I could have made it up there, but it looks like you did enough damage for the both of us. What's the story?

zjeepin
08-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Cam, would you and bailey maybe be up for a run at windrock in say late october, early november. Ive never been and would love to go. It would be fun to have yall around.

Im guessin zjeepin might be trey, so you think might be able to make it too?

I REALLY wish i woulda stayed but i didnt want to push my luck. Man it pissed my dad off when i made it back home. He didnt say anything but you could jus tell.

yep its me will... im totally down with some windrock in october. i've been once and i don't know my way around but its not that hard to navigate. glad to hear everyone made it home safe. look forward to next year!

zukinut
08-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I got more comentary on trey's vid. than i did on my own. Travis, i love the WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOIN. I hollared for a spot and nobody turned around so i said screw it, im goin up.

Trey, you made that look easy man.

StinkoMan20X6_
08-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Great pics guys. Sean - man.... I wish I could have made it up there, but it looks like you did enough damage for the both of us. What's the story?

Well basically I don't know how to drive worth a damn up there apparently and I got too close to the wall (not even at guardrail yet) and there was a stump sticking out from the wall that I noticed had some cherokee glass very similar to mine on it already. I tried to take it easy and very slowly creeped up there and the jeep still tipped into it and exploded the rear quarter glass that I recently replaced. I was like FUCK!!! but since I did it once before I just kept going on the throttle. Unfortunately the jeep kept leaning further onto the stump which was now inside my jeep!! At first I didn't realize it and before I knew it my back glass exploded and the stump actually bent in the rear pillar and the tailgate and even started taking off interior panels. I just got back from a junk yard where I cut off the pillar that I need and got a 1997 tailgate with broken flip up glass for a good price. Luckily some people in my 4x4 club also do body work!! It should be almost as good as new soon. I'm not gonna replace that quarter glass again though. It's too expensive and I lose it too easily.

zjeepin
08-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Well basically I don't know how to drive worth a damn up there apparently and I got too close to the wall (not even at guardrail yet) and there was a stump sticking out from the wall that I noticed had some cherokee glass very similar to mine on it already. I tried to take it easy and very slowly creeped up there and the jeep still tipped into it and exploded the rear quarter glass that I recently replaced. I was like FUCK!!! but since I did it once before I just kept going on the throttle. Unfortunately the jeep kept leaning further onto the stump which was now inside my jeep!! At first I didn't realize it and before I knew it my back glass exploded and the stump actually bent in the rear pillar and the tailgate and even started taking off interior panels. I just got back from a junk yard where I cut off the pillar that I need and got a 1997 tailgate with broken flip up glass for a good price. Luckily some people in my 4x4 club also do body work!! It should be almost as good as new soon. I'm not gonna replace that quarter glass again though. It's too expensive and I lose it too easily.

Man i hated it when that happened, it was then that you stopped having fun, and its understandable. just tell yourself that you were on some of the toughest terrain at tellico, and it happens to all of us.

zjeepin
08-08-2006, 02:23 PM
I got more comentary on trey's vid. than i did on my own. Travis, i love the WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOIN. I hollared for a spot and nobody turned around so i said screw it, im goin up.

Trey, you made that look easy man.

i only wish the guy in the pretty 1ton cj was there to watch my hacked up zj do what he had trouble with

hey cam, post up the video of baileys run at upper 2, i was watchin that last night just laughing my ass off. He says, "thats going to flip me over" I said "yep but you won't go far" then he's on his side 2 seconds later...

zukinut
08-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Yea trey, i agree with you on that 1 ton cj. You made that thing look like your bitch or sumthin. Amazing how easy you made it.

I hate slickrock. You get all these POSERS with nice rigs that have no idea how to drive them and they take forever. Then i show up in a pos and barely hit the throttle and walk up it. The hardest part of that anymore are the 2 ledges and thats jus cuz im so light.

zjeepin
08-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I hate slickrock. You get all these POSERS with nice rigs that have no idea how to drive them and they take forever. Then i show up in a pos and barely hit the throttle and walk up it. The hardest part of that anymore are the 2 ledges and thats jus cuz im so light.

just like that group of 50 jeeps at the bottom that were turning around...

what the hell did you come to tellico for?

to ride the rollercoasters?

GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

rob92xj
08-08-2006, 04:44 PM
I wish I could have made it up there, hopefull next year my Heep will be ready and I won't have to work.

CruisinGA
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm going to try and get Trey and my pic's up but I'm down at St Simons GA (beach) and only have dial-up down here...

I really didn't think Jeep events could possibly be fun, but this one showed me otherwise. :flipoff2:

zukinut
08-08-2006, 05:39 PM
i only wish the guy in the pretty 1ton cj was there to watch my hacked up zj do what he had trouble with

I loved it when his buddy said, wait till that 350 turns on. I looked at him and said, that great, ive got 65 hp and i did this on 29's. He shutup and walked off.

I really didn't think Jeep events could possibly be fun, but this one showed me otherwise. :flipoff2:

Me either. I went to my first gsse 3 years ago, when travis first finished his grand. Had a ball. Came back last year with mine done. And then again this year. Ill be at the next one. The new people you meet and the old friends you get to bs with is half the fun for me. Cant wait to wheel with yall again.

Will

S-10 Seanzy
08-08-2006, 07:10 PM
What's up guys? This is Sean. I'm glad to hear that Sunday went well. I wish we could have come along. If any of you guys got any pics of my s10 in action and would post them up I would appreciate it. The batteries died on my digital camera pretty fast and I didn't get any shots of mine. I got some of Cam, Travis, and Bailey on Guardrail that I will post up later after my brother gets off the good computer.

Thanks,
Sean

S-10 Seanzy
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, here are some that I got...

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0218.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0220.jpg
This one was my favorite. Look at the anger in Cam's eyes.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0222.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0226.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0228.jpg
Lets not forget everyone's favorite redneck spotter, "That Guy."

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0224.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/mustanger302/Tellico%20August%202006/HPIM0225.jpg
Make sure you tell everyone your FJ has an S-10 driveshaft in it now Bailey.

Jim311
08-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Looks like everyone had a good time.. well, most of you anyway! Glad to hear the breakage wasn't TOO extreme. Maybe I'll make it next year... maybe. I'll be at River Rock next weekend though.. woot!

zukinut
08-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Who was standing on travis' tire. I sure hope that was nate or somebody. Im sorry that i missed the redneck s10 4-2. Im sure he would have loved spottin my wheelhoppin self.

Pearce
08-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey everyone, that was some good wheeling this past wekend. I had a good time regardless of how long Saturday turned out to be. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys on some other trails throughout the year as well. Hit the places in KY, TN and AL.

ATL ZJ
08-09-2006, 07:11 PM
I had a lot of fun fellas, even though we had more than our share of broken parts and ran into some real dickbags on the way up slickrock.. I'm already looking forward to next year and we have to remember to hit the rock garden if we get off the trails before midnight, haha.

In addition to windrock, I'd like to hit up grayrock, morris mtn, river rock and harlan sometime before next summer too, so if anybody is itching to wheel just give me a ring.. I'll probably try to get folks to come wheel at the new park in south carolina sometime also.

here are some other pics I got of you Sean, I think bailey got more but he's roughing it at the beach, what a hard life...

zukinut
08-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Cam, im always wanting to wheel. I finally got a job so fundage should be possible. Looks like i might be goin to wyotech in april so i prolly wont make next years gsse. That blows. We will have to go to tellico before i leave tho.

Anyways, im gonna pm you my number. Anytime you feel like wheelin, call me. If i can go, i will.

S-10 Seanzy
08-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the pics Cam. I'd be up for a wheelin trip sometime in the near future as well. I'm not sure where the other places are located but Windrock or Harlan would be great considering they are not too far from here. I just have to let the bank account fill up a little. Tellico was funded on plastic for me this time. I'll PM you my # as well. Just drop me a line whenever you might wanna go.

CruisinGA
08-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Not home yet, but now stranded in the Jackson Hole Wyoming airport waiting on some friends to get here so we can go on to Idaho and get some fly fishing done. :D

Since I had some time on my hands, I got all of Trey's and my pictures uploaded, plus whatever videos I had.
Note- the video of me on upper 2 in march is just there to prove that I can make it :flipoff2: vs the flop I had at GSSE.

I'll include a zip file of all the images so you can download them all at once.

images- http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth863b/images/gsse06/
videos- http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth863b/movies/

zukinut
08-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Man i totally wish i woulda stayed. Anyrate, how exactly did bailey end up on his side, and how did he get back down.

rob92xj
08-11-2006, 11:18 PM
I really wish I could have made it up there.

ATL ZJ
08-12-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm not seeing any upper 2 videos of you bailey, so I'm not sure you made it :flipoff2:

will, bailey got his tire too high on the bank on the right, which is easy to do. from there it just leaned him over.. if we ever get that video up you'll be able to see it happen.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
08-13-2006, 11:54 AM
damn Bailey, you make a habit of pretzeling up driveshafts, eh?

northgazj
08-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey Will, you are now a celebrity on the Hummer forum:

http://www.hummerxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=782&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Then scroll down.

zukinut
08-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Sweet, i joined that board. Where the hell were those guys. I didnt see anybody i didnt know takin pics of it when it was laying there. But now i look and see bunches of peeps around it that i dont know. Hmmmmm.

Thanks alot for the link.

Oh yea, a local radio station is doin a contest for the most "bristolized" vehicle. Cuz bristol motor speedway always has so many wrecks. Im gonna enter the zuk. Prolly wont win but who knows.

Pearce
08-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Damn it, they got Cam and I also in those pics. That upper ledge on 9 sure doesnt look as bad in the pic as when I was not making it. Stupid upper ledge on 9. I'll get you next time. By the way, I've somehow managed to get a bent front drive shaft. Don't think it was that way before this trip........................Next stop, Moab!!! I can't wait.

ATL ZJ
08-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah I don't think that is the ledge on slickrock, doesn't look like it at all... Maybe peckerwood? But I like that ledge now. :D Wish I could go to moab though, give me more than 3 months notice next time and maybe I can make something happen.

zukinut
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Yea i was thinkin the same thing. Thats not the ledge on upper slickrock.

CruisinGA
08-16-2006, 06:11 PM
The upper 2 videos from march (when i made it) and GSSE (when I flopped) are uploading now...

I think my narrow width isn't helping much either...soo next time at tellico will see a cruiser with another 3" of wheelbase and 3" of width. Going to stay at the current height with the frame 21" off the ground (really low for 37-38" tires).

Trey also won't have to be the sole welder bitch, a homemade 2nd alt stick welder is in the works too... :D

Will I don't know if being a celebrity on a hummer site is something I would tell people... :D

zukinut
08-16-2006, 07:08 PM
I dont want to hear about the width and wheelbase. You have weight. I have none of the above 3. Im prolly gonna break down and 4link the rear, jus not sure when jus yet.

How do you plan on stretching it, by the frame or? and im guessin youre gonna go full width axles?

Cant wait to see the new vids.

Will

ATL ZJ
08-16-2006, 07:34 PM
How do you plan on stretching it, by the frame or? and im guessin youre gonna go full width axles?

The front springs are gonna get flipped for the extra wheelbase.. As far as the axles go, bailey is way too in love with toyota drivetrain parts to ever consider swapping in fullwidths.. unless he's ready to tear his 80 apart that is :D

zjeepin
09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
nice to hear someone else is getting a welder, bailey's just gotta learn to use it... i'll be interested to see it too! whens the next trip fellas?

zukinut
09-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Trey,

Looks like end of october, first of november. Either harlan or windrock. I might even have my own winch by then. LOL.

Would you be interested in going?

zjeepin
09-12-2006, 11:32 AM
i've heard that harlan is some badazz sheeot from a very credible source, but hellz yeah im in

Trey,

Looks like end of october, first of november. Either harlan or windrock. I might even have my own winch by then. LOL.

Would you be interested in going?