PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend in Colorado???

Mtn WJ
08-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Anyone have any plans this weekend? I am thinking of going to Twin Cone but not sure.

JohnBoulderCO
08-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Not yet. Still recovering from a very long trail run last Saturday, well not really, but it was a long ass day.

Pitch
08-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Engineer and Cinammon Passes for me!! May give Imogene/Ophir a look as well. Not excactly your part of the state Keith and John, but CO just the same.

Colorado 5.9
08-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Jenny Creek?

PassRunnerZJ
08-02-2006, 02:20 AM
Engineer and Cinammon Passes for me!! May give Imogene/Ophir a look as well. Not excactly your part of the state Keith and John, but CO just the same.

Since you are in the neighborhood, you should do Pougkeepsie Gultch just to say you did it. We did it a couple of weekends ago with the Grand Mesa Jeep club and while it was somewhat intimidating at first I was able to make the rock face on the second try. Different than slickrock but good none the less. Pics are of me on the rock face line and the TJ on the easier bypass to the right of the rock face.

The Jeep club is doing the Battlement Mesa trail this Saturday so I'm planning on getting another one checked off of the list. -Todd

JohnBoulderCO
08-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Holy Cross for those that couldn't make it last weekend?

jsteves
08-04-2006, 06:53 PM
John, you are ready for Holy Cross again already?