PDA

View Full Version : GS-MW 2007 @ the Badlands

EMTimZJ
07-30-2006, 12:20 AM
So what if it is a little early for talking about this trip. I just came in from the garage after working on the ZJ that needs to go wheeling bad.

WHAT:
Grand Slam - Mid West
WHERE:
Badlands Off-road Park, Attica Indiana
WHO:
Any one who wants to attend! You are encouraged to bring a Grand Cherokee, this year we had an XJ and TJ come along as well. In the future when this event gets more attention, there might need to be some restrictions. However that is a long way off.
WHEN: Grand Slam Mid-West will be held:

--->May 2007 11, 12, and 13. <---

Info for Badlands:
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

Places to stay:

The Attica Inn
http://www.theatticainn.com/
-it is a nice place, be sure to mention the Badlands for the discount. The Inn is within 2 miles of the park. Parking lot wrenching friendly as well. They do ask you not to use the bath towels to clean your vehicles. (for real!)

The Badlands Campground
http://www.atticacamping.com/
-nice campground located on the property of the park near the entrance. This is where we had the cookout, which will happen again!

Those are the only two that I have personally been to. The campground is only $7 a person per night, which is pretty cheap, yet still a nice campground.

More places to stay can be found here:
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/lodging.asp

2007 will be different than this past trip. We will split into at least two groups and run different levels of trails. All groups will run the creek trail, which is a fun trail. Those leading the trails will have a set plan and there will be less unplanned wandering. The trail map is lousy so having someone who knows their way around the park is key, which is precisely what is in store for next year.

It will be fun!:smt004

-Tim

Check this thread for pictures of the 2006 run:
http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8319

sand zj
07-31-2006, 08:21 AM
Tim,

I am putting it on the calendar...done!

Would I be stupid bringing my Jeep as is? (31's, 7" lift, 8.8 (should be locked by then), 242 w/ SYE, 4.10's...

I am debating on going to 33's or 35's if they won't rub. I don't want to diminish the dune riding/jumping of my rig. I guess I am wondering if 31's would be OK.

Dan

EMTimZJ
07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Dan, it would be stupid NOT to bring your ZJ period.;)

Honestly, I know currently you are built for the sand, however with your suspension and axles, I know you could handle 35's and run some harder trails.

Heck, bring the 31's and the 35's (after talking to you about your truck on the phone I doubt space is TOO limited:D:D) and you can always switch them when you want to show us how it is done in the sand.

From this...
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/images/landscape/ls-2.jpg

... to this...
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/images/trucks/pic104.jpg

... we will be having a great time!

-Tim

fr3db3ar
07-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Count me in....maybe I'll have money by then :smt088

Where's Andy and last year's DVD :smt077

spykosshow
08-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I'll be there.

Texas ZJ1
08-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Fred,

you better hope Suresh doesn't show up and out wheel everyone.

I just did a Map quest search for mileage.

From College Station TX to Attica IN:
Total Est. Time: 16 hours, 24 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1028.51 miles :mad:

Hunter

fr3db3ar
08-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Everybody can out-wheel me...I'm a sissy :smt082

I wouldn't worry about Suresh....his wife will never let him lift it :smt116

OverkillZJ
08-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Who wants to be in charge of this GSMW forum?

I'm a maybe, all of 2007 is up in the air.

ILikeMud
08-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm keeping an eye on this. It's not too far for me to go.
Depending on what happens between now and then though I'll know if I'm in or not.

fr3db3ar
08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm keeping an eye on this. It's not too far for me to go.
Depending on what happens between now and then though I'll know if I'm in or not.

Can you be a little more obscure?? We're not sure if you're sure. :weedman:

ILikeMud
08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
No, I'm running on 2hrs of sleep right now lol

10achik
08-22-2006, 04:45 PM
So this is where all the cool people hang out :)

I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I WILL be there one way or another. I'm off every other weekend so the one before or the one after would be better (gotta save some of that vacation for GSW07 ya know).

EMTimZJ
08-23-2006, 04:50 PM
The dates above are not set in stone. We can and we may change the dates, the alternate option is one week later, May 18, 19, and 20 2007.

This past 2006 run was the third week. I proposed moving it back one week earlier so people could have more time in-between GS-MW and GSW. If this is not posing a big problem for people, and more would be able to attend if it were the third weekend in May (instead of the planned 2nd weekend). SPEAK UP.

These are the only two choices.

Please come, it is going to be great!

-Tim

OH-ZJ-IO
08-31-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey!

Wow, this thread feels like home with all you guys hangin around.

Looks like this is the place to be if all the planning for 07 is happening here.

It's still a little too soon to know if we can make it in May. Sounds like you're a little miffed about Ian being along last trip, eh Tim? :D How are we gonna keep him down now that he knows all you guys? He'll be at 6 1/2'' with long arms and probably locked by then.

And the kicker, Tara will probably have her Blazer by then and she'll certainly be whining to tag along also. You're really gonna be one pissed off puppy. ;) Of course, I'm not sure if she'll still be at school then or not. They run quarters and start a lot later than most.

As soon as the dates are firmed up we will be able to say yes or no.

See ya'll,

Al

EMTimZJ
09-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey Al! Glad you made it over here!

..and no I was not miffed that Ian brought his XJ to '06! He better be back for '07 as well! Hopefully Tara can take some time off school and participate too!

The reason I mentioned it is that this should be a ZJ/WJ/WK oriented event. The grands should out number the other types of vehicles. Also in the future, if there is so much interest that vehicle numbers need to be limited, then the grands should get priority. However, that is a LONG way off before it needs to be seriously considered.

Everyone that attended '06 is invited back for '07 and I would hope we get some more to show up and participate.

-Tim

OH-ZJ-IO
09-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey Tim!

Nawww..just joshin'. I knew you weren't upset.

Thought I may as well get on here too since there are so many guys from elsewhere and they're always talking mallcrawlin. AND we're having a lot of mechanical issues right now so the more places to look for help the better! :)

Al

BlaineWasHere
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
You know I am in... Looks like I have all winter to get my Jeep re-ready... but I will prolly wait untill weeks before like last year.

I know we are still REALLY far out but on fri OR sat night plan on a nice big cook out that I or someone will collect money for and we will feed all. I will talk to some more of the local people and sqaure down the details of this cookout.

BlaineWasHere
09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Also I am already starting to plan to get more support for this event so that it can be great. Last year was fun but with minimal planning in so many ways it can be so much better. Honistly I hope to see 2x as many Jeeps as we had last year!

drewman141
09-07-2006, 08:20 PM
I am planning on making it this time guys!! :supz:

BlaineWasHere
09-11-2006, 12:06 AM
I am planning on making it this time guys!! :supz:

You BETTER!

Don't let Phil puss out either.

indy242003
09-16-2006, 04:00 PM
I hope to have my rig trail ready by this time. It should be unless I break something else. I know I've seen me do it. This is only about a hour from my house in Indiana.

redzj
10-27-2006, 05:28 PM
I am planing on being there. It is getting closer all the time.

Dragonfuel
10-27-2006, 06:09 PM
I'll be attending. I had to miss GSW when I moved out here from Cali.

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you.:supz:

polaris junki
11-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Are the badlands only for hevily modified Jeeps? What would say the minimum requirments (tire size - lift) are out there? Are all the trails pretty much hard core or are there some easier ones out there?
(Never been there)

redzj
11-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Little bit of everything, plenty for a near stocker. I will take some pics this weekend when I am up there.

BlaineWasHere
12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Are the badlands only for hevily modified Jeeps? What would say the minimum requirments (tire size - lift) are out there? Are all the trails pretty much hard core or are there some easier ones out there?
(Never been there)

Last year we had everything from a BB and 31's to built Jeeps on 35's

Even if I don't have a Grand then... I am still coming!

PhilZJ
12-16-2006, 08:12 PM
You BETTER!

Don't let Phil puss out either.

That's just down right rude!!! http://www.dakuda.com/smilies/eatme.gif

I'm a definite maybe!!
http://www.dakuda.com/smilies/jerkit.gif

The ZJ is running well right now, just needs a steering box, I think. So, I should make it and the dates seem good!

Phil

EMTimZJ
12-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Well get on it Phil!

PhilZJ
12-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Well get on it Phil!

It's the beginning of this century, so I think it's fair to say that we will see you wheelin your ZJ sometime this century!
I also saw your comment on my wheelin in JF...http://www.dakuda.com/smilies/amy.gif
From the person who taught you all you know about not driving off a mountain!

Phil http://www.dakuda.com/smilies/beerchug.gif

fr3db3ar
12-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Last year we had everything from a BB and 31's to built Jeeps on 35's

Even if I don't have a Grand then... I am still coming!

who was on 35's?? I hope you're not counting the TJ :smt065

BlaineWasHere
12-21-2006, 04:46 PM
who was on 35's?? I hope you're not counting the TJ :smt065

Nope he was on 37's and a D35:tease:

10achik
01-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Little bit of everything, plenty for a near stocker. I will take some pics this weekend when I am up there.

Hey RedZJ, how is it your from STL and I've never seen your rig. I thought I knew all the Grand guy's around here, especially all those with built rig's such as your's. Are you part of SIJA or MWJT?

10achik
01-07-2007, 06:46 AM
So any word on when this is actually going to take place yet, just personally it would be a lot better for me if it could be the third weekend for me. I've been trying to clear some time off and I'm still scheduled for that weekend it's curently scheduled for. If I have to call in Sick from Attica, I will :D

I've made it to the "original", when it was just us three amigo's and then last year when it was 10 of us, I'm hoping to see a lot of new faces this year and I'm also working to try and get some vendor support for door/campfire cookout prizes from some of the guy's I've been working with. Any of you guys feel free to do the same, maybe we can get something to give away, even as small as tire deflators or gift cards, anything is fine.

Discuss...

PhilZJ
01-07-2007, 08:48 AM
May 11, 12, 13 - first post! No?

redzj
01-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey RedZJ, how is it your from STL and I've never seen your rig. I thought I knew all the Grand guy's around here, especially all those with built rig's such as your's. Are you part of SIJA or MWJT?
Not part of any clubs. Hell I haven't seen a single lifted grand around here. I was starting to think I was the only one. I live in Collinsville but I keep the jeep in Ofallon most of the time. Where you from?

Katesdad
01-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Im going. I just have 3.5 lift and will have 31s by then. If nothing else it will be fun to see everyones grands! Looking forward to it.:)

10achik
01-08-2007, 02:50 AM
Not part of any clubs. Hell I haven't seen a single lifted grand around here. I was starting to think I was the only one. I live in Collinsville but I keep the jeep in Ofallon most of the time. Where you from?

Mascoutah, but I work over in STL at NGA behind the AB brewery off 55. I use to live in Fairview Heights though, been here since 97. There's really not a whole lot of wheeling close, but some REALLY good wheeling within 1 to 2 hours, mostly on the MO side. They have basically closed Rockport but opened Hanibal Rocks, which is supose to be even better. There's also Flat Nasty which was just featured in one of the offroad mag's I get, it was developed by a professional rock crawler named Ron Maximoff. Anyway, check out sija.org and www.midwestjeepthing.com for the local clubs, they have pop-up runs quite often. I'm getting my front long arms this week, maybe I'll give you a call :D

Oh and Phill, those dates weren't set in stone, I was wondering what the general consensus was, that's a bad weekend for me, the next would be better, but if that's the one we want to stay with, then I will figure out a way to make it work.

And Katesdad, you will be fine with that lift/tire combo. We had people wheel with less, nobody get's left behind. If you don't feel comfortable there's always an extra seat, that's what's nice about the grands, you can take your friends wheelin, quite comfortably too I might add :D

redzj
01-08-2007, 09:58 AM
If you need a hand give me a call. I am off this week anyway just building a home for my new winch;) 618-589-0395
Chad

10achik
01-09-2007, 08:45 PM
I spoke with Jason over at Iron Rock Offroad and he said they would send me a few things for giveaway's, maybe t-shirts or decals or something. There's not really much of a place to do a big dinner style banquet. So I figured we would have a few Campers this year like we did the last and maybe we could do the Campfire "giveaway" or something.

Anybody in real good with Kevin or another vendor that could try to get a few things?

Oh and Chad, I got the LA's in this afternoon, install looks relatively straigt forward, I'll probably do it this weekend if I get time, but thanks for the offer.

corrupt143
01-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Im in. The Badlands are only 2 hours away. I was supposed to be going back down there in a couple of weeks to go play. But my lil brother (who drives an XJ) just got in trouble with the law and lost his license again.:smt013 So now, who knows? I guess its time to buy a winch.

Anyway, itll be nice to meet some of you there.

Chris

Katesdad
01-26-2007, 08:51 PM
So did we nail down a weekend yet? :smt067 just thought it looked cool :)

EMTimZJ
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Katesdad, you should definately attend!

Onto the dates:

Right now it is planned for the second weekend, (11th, 12th, 13th). I'm talking with a few people and the only other weekend it may move to is one week later, the 18th, 19th, 20th. In the next few weeks we will make it final.

So you better show up!

Katesdad
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Ill be there on a Saturday for sure!

10achik
02-02-2007, 04:03 AM
I work the 3 - 12 hour shifts the weekend it's currently scheduled for, one week later would be better for me, but if it stays I will just have to figure out a way to take off. You know I'll be there, I haven't missed one yet.

spykosshow
02-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh you know I'm going to be making it this year. I'm done with finals the 8th, so this works out perfectly.

Charlie

spykosshow
02-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah, you guys can expect me and Elliot this year.

DJAY762
02-08-2007, 05:31 PM
im going to be at purdue at the time u guys are all headin out, badlands is only 30mins from purdue, i may bring my YJ down seeing that my ZJ is stock, and after taking a few trips to the badlands I know it couldnt do much. I may also be able to have some people stay at my apt for free if anyone is interested. remembering that it is a college apt

EMTimZJ
02-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Charlie, I'm looking forward to you and Elliot coming up.

DJ, by all means stop on by and wheel. We are still planning the Saturday night cookout that we had last year.

If Barry can't make it I'll make sure the grill will get taken care of.

I know it seems like we are dragging our feet on the final weekend, however we will know shortly. I need to double check some field work dates with my profs.

-Tim

DJAY762
02-09-2007, 02:56 AM
would anyone be willing to have me ride along on the trip... i know the trails decently

10achik
02-10-2007, 03:38 AM
I'll have an extra seat, I think I will have a buddy from work riding with me, but there's a big back seat back there with your name on it if you want it.

wait, you mean ride along on the trails or come get you and then ride along? You can ride with me at the the Park, but it would be hella out of the way for me to come get you :D

DJAY762
02-10-2007, 04:55 AM
no, i dont want anyone to come pick me up at my apt at purdue. I can get to badlands via my ZJ, but im not gonna wheel it. I am just lookin for a seat on the trails. Like i said before I am also willing to put a few people up at my place if people want to, its a college apt, and by that i dont mean small, 3 bd 2 bth, 1700sqft, just possibly messy and possibly a good time...haha

10achik
02-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Your more than welcome to ride along with me then, I'm sure there will be several empty seat's. I usually stay at the Attica Inn when we go, but thanks for the offer I'm sure you will have some takers on that.

DJAY762
02-10-2007, 01:21 PM
alright cool

redzj
02-11-2007, 12:34 PM
If you would like to apply to ride shotgun with me send pics of some purdue girls that I would be meeting after the ride. ;)

DJAY762
02-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Heres a decent set of girls, pic at one of our halloween parties.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/672000-672999/672822_40_full.jpg

BlaineWasHere
02-11-2007, 09:36 PM
I call dibs on your couch! Not joking!!! Are Purdue parties still good in the summer time???

oh, and if you have the YJ in your sig avalible why not bring that and wheel it with us? I may not be in a Grand! :)

DJAY762
02-11-2007, 11:08 PM
parties in the summer could be ok... but its really up in the air... it depends on who is still around. Ya i dont care who all crashes here, i got an extra bedroom, and like 3 extra matresses.

The YJ in my sig may be avaliable, i am not sure yet. I would just need to find a trailer to bring it down here... heres a decent pic of the YJ

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/672000-672999/672822_38_full.jpg

redzj
02-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I think you should just bring the girls with you. I am sure I can find them a place to sit :D

fr3db3ar
02-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I have room for one...............

on my lap

:bling:

BlaineWasHere
02-12-2007, 07:14 PM
I have room for one...............

on my lap

:bling:

Giving away my spot already?

fr3db3ar
02-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Giving away my spot already?

Yes...you cut off the circulation to my legs

:smt026

BlaineWasHere
02-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Yes...you cut off the circulation to my legs

:smt026

Where we are going you won't need them anyway.

10achik
02-13-2007, 07:34 PM
You guys are scaring me :smt103

DJAY762
02-13-2007, 09:58 PM
ya, slightly disturbing, specially if u guys are staying at my place...

BlaineWasHere
02-14-2007, 02:31 AM
I thought this was going to be the weekend of the 6th or whatever? Oh well.

fr3db3ar
02-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Have a teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVr88BP_MLA&mode=related&search=

I emailed your brother and told him I want my tapes back :)

BlaineWasHere
02-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Have a teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVr88BP_MLA&mode=related&search=

I emailed your brother and told him I want my tapes back :)

Good! Hopefully he got it! FUCKER!

Anyway... I think I am going to be camping this year.

fr3db3ar
02-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm going to camp w/Blaine....maybe he can't sit on my lap but we can still spoon and he can keep my front side warm :flipoff2:

:partyman:

BlaineWasHere
02-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm going to camp w/Blaine....maybe he can't sit on my lap but we can still spoon and he can keep my front side warm :flipoff2:

:partyman:

You better bring a lota beer for that to happen!!!:rolleyes:

Katesdad
02-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Im starting to gag reading all this. I thought you guys were alright. Im going in MARCH right BlaineWasHere? LMAO

fr3db3ar
02-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I guess we're alright still

we're just friendly :screwy: :smt069 :partyman:

BlaineWasHere
02-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Im starting to gag reading all this. I thought you guys were alright. Im going in MARCH right BlaineWasHere? LMAO

Nope, May 18,19,20:smt048

Krash80
02-20-2007, 04:41 AM

No shit...is this a Grand Slam or the Gay Pride Parade? :gayflag:

You bitches better not be this fruity on the trail! :flipoff2:

drewman141
02-23-2007, 07:39 PM
So what is the deal with the alcohol? Is it allowed at the campground or is that within the confines of the park? Is it just that it's not allowed in the cooler when you're wheelin? I am not driving 13 hours to not be able to drink with y'all.

Edit - SO I checked the campground website and didn't see anything about it. I'm guessing it's just the offroad park where it's not allowed. If that's the case I should have room for beer storage in the tow rig. :partyman:

BlaineWasHere
02-23-2007, 08:00 PM
So what is the deal with the alcohol? Is it allowed at the campground or is that within the confines of the park? Is it just that it's not allowed in the cooler when you're wheelin? I am not driving 13 hours to not be able to drink with y'all.

Edit - SO I checked the campground website and didn't see anything about it. I'm guessing it's just the offroad park where it's not allowed. If that's the case I should have room for beer storage in the tow rig. :partyman:

The campground is OUTSIDE the enterance to the park, they check when you go into wheel...

BUT I will still double check.

ajmorell
02-24-2007, 01:31 AM
The campground is OUTSIDE the enterance to the park, they check when you go into wheel...

BUT I will still double check.

Yeah, you're going to want to do that and get back to me because I tend to get really thirsty when I'm camping.:D

BlaineWasHere
02-24-2007, 02:25 AM
Yeah, you're going to want to do that and get back to me because I tend to get really thirsty when I'm camping.:D

Well, yea. What else is there to do?

ajmorell
02-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, yea. What else is there to do?

Well.......my girlfriend is coming along......:D

BlaineWasHere
02-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Well.......my girlfriend is coming along......:D

So you are going to share?

spykosshow
02-24-2007, 07:05 PM
So Blaine becomes homosexual when he gets drunk? You better stay the hell away from my tent then, Blaine.

fr3db3ar
02-25-2007, 08:58 AM
So Blaine becomes homosexual when he gets drunk? You better stay the hell away from my tent then, Blaine.

He doesn't have to get drunk to be :gay:

BlaineWasHere
02-25-2007, 09:25 PM
He doesn't have to get drunk to be :gay:

Ouch dude, ouch.

ajmorell
02-26-2007, 01:03 AM
So you are going to share?

I consider myself a nice guy.....but I have to draw the line somewhere....

10achik
02-26-2007, 01:36 AM
Ouch dude, ouch.

Speaking of "ouch" you bringing along that little brother of your's this year :punish:

fr3db3ar
02-26-2007, 07:14 AM
I don't think if Red had a brain that he would want to come along this year. :smt066 :smt066

BlaineWasHere
02-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Speaking of "ouch" you bringing along that little brother of your's this year :punish:

HELL NO he is NOT coming.

Cinci-Sur-WJ
03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
DAMN!

Didn't realize the planning for GSMW'07 has started!!!

I have been so out of touch with wheeling and was really looking forward to get back.

Iam in for this ofcourse, as iam being one of the ORIGINAL!

-Suresh

BlaineWasHere
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
DAMN!

Didn't realize the planning for GSMW'07 has started!!!

I have been so out of touch with wheeling and was really looking forward to get back.

Iam in for this ofcourse, as iam being one of the ORIGINAL!

-Suresh

Would not be the same without you!

OverkillZJ
03-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Ok, I'm IN!

BlaineWasHere
03-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Ok, I'm IN!

Awesome!!!

slim616
03-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Looks like i'll be able to make this one. My b-day is that weekened so I said the hell with it and took off a couple of days.

hellride1975
03-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Count me in for the ride. Do ya guys care if my buddy in his modded TJ tags along? Hope not.

BlaineWasHere
03-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Count me in for the ride. Do ya guys care if my buddy in his modded TJ tags along? Hope not.

Should not be a problem unless each group is maxed.

markr
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I will be going along !! as a rider.

nick_n_ii
04-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Was wondering how I would fair there with a '94 ZJ Limited, bone stock as of now.(have to go over it only had it for 3 days) I've wheeled for many years, and just traded a Mild built YJ for this rig so I could wheel with the wife and 3 kids.

BlaineWasHere
04-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Was wondering how I would fair there with a '94 ZJ Limited, bone stock as of now.(have to go over it only had it for 3 days) I've wheeled for many years, and just traded a Mild built YJ for this rig so I could wheel with the wife and 3 kids.

GET SLIDERS! JCR sells them. sence you are a GL4x4 member I assume you are fermiliar with them. Other than that, front sway bar disco's would not hurt... but sliders are a must!

DJAY762
04-11-2007, 05:46 PM
hey i just wanted to know a couple things... I will be at purdue that weekend and someone said they needed a ride from the airport, does someone still need a ride? secondly some people said they wanted to crash at my apt, still fine but i just wanna know if anyone is gonna.

fr3db3ar
04-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm hopeing gas is NOT $4 a gal by then :mad:

ajmorell
04-25-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm hopeing gas is NOT $4 a gal by then :mad:

Yeah no kidding, esp. seeing as how I'm going to be about broke by then.

BlaineWasHere
04-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I doubt it will... I would expect to see around $3 all summer long...

OverkillZJ
04-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Diesels been holding steady, I'm good!

2 weeks to go... 2 more weekends to fix my junk!

ajmorell
04-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I doubt it will... I would expect to see around $3 all summer long...

It's gonna do just like it did last summer, where it will spike then drop way back down....it's been doing that for the last couple summers, I can't see why it would change now.