PDA

View Full Version : 4x4oil has a MYSPACE

Cue-Ball
07-29-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey there all,

Anyone with a myspace page check mine out and add me as one of your friends and i will do the same for you.

I have heard from alot of other off-road vendors that myspace has brought them in alot of business and the key is to build the # of frineds that are linked to your page.

So check it out and help me spread the word.

(I am fortunate that I have a 16year old that practically lives on myspace so he is setting it all up for me).

The link is in my signature.

Dirk

BlaineWasHere
07-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Pretty much everything has a myspace these days!

ILikeMud
07-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Cool Dirk.

I don't use myspace much but I will add ya on later.

Cue-Ball
07-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Yea I was not going to do it, but in talking with some other venders over on Pirate I heard some great things about it so I said what the hell, anything to make it easier to get my name out there I am all over.

nate
07-29-2006, 07:50 PM
What is a MySpace? Like a free web site?

Skyline
07-29-2006, 07:58 PM
What is a MySpace? Like a free web site?
It is where teenage girls pretending to be of legal age meet middle age men pretending to be teenage boys.

nate
07-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Hell I need to sign up. How much does that cost... how do I do it?

Cue-Ball
07-29-2006, 08:03 PM
It is a free site. Yes alot of it is about dating and BS, but there are alot of legitimate business there also.

nate
07-29-2006, 08:11 PM
I'll have to look on there when I get a chance. I don't see what the point is other than to have a 1 page website though. I must be missing something.

Cue-Ball
07-29-2006, 08:30 PM
It is more than just a website, it is alot like the forums int he fact that they have bulletin boards and links to friends and what not.

So for instance if I post a message there it automatically goes out to all the people that are in my friends group. It is a good marketing tool is all.

And it makes it easier for people to get in contact with me, and well that is what it is all about, being avaliable to potential customers.

ILikeMud
07-29-2006, 11:42 PM
A lot of indie bands use My Space to promote too.

As for the teenage girls thing, I wish a few would send me msgs.

fredr1980
07-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Hey there all,

Anyone with a myspace page check mine out and add me as one of your friends and i will do the same for you.

I have heard from alot of other off-road vendors that myspace has brought them in alot of business and the key is to build the # of frineds that are linked to your page.

So check it out and help me spread the word.

(I am fortunate that I have a 16year old that practically lives on myspace so he is setting it all up for me).

The link is in my signature.

Dirk

You should also post over at http://www.myjeepspace.com/ , I don't know if it is related to the actual myspace.com website or some knock-off but I have been on some other forums where people mention it and have profiles there. I would figure you would get abit more interest in your product line there as the people on there are more in tune with the off road community, maybe you can set up profiles on both sites. Just a thought.

Fred R.

DJJordache
07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
It is where teenage girls pretending to be of legal age meet middle age men pretending to be teenage boys.could not have said it better myself:D
I don't have one but might get one sometime to find some old friends and pick up some MILFS:smt083:D

Cue-Ball
07-30-2006, 02:01 PM
You should also post over at http://www.myjeepspace.com/ , I don't know if it is related to the actual myspace.com website or some knock-off but I have been on some other forums where people mention it and have profiles there. I would figure you would get abit more interest in your product line there as the people on there are more in tune with the off road community, maybe you can set up profiles on both sites. Just a thought.

Fred R.

Thanks Fred,

I will check them out also.

Dirk

violatedppl
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
I think dirk is just using who new found myspace skills to pick up on those little teenie bopers. check it out I have my own business, wanna rub my bald head.

Cue-Ball
08-02-2006, 10:30 PM
I think dirk is just using who new found myspace skills to pick up on those little teenie bopers. check it out I have my own business, wanna rub my bald head.

Dude,

Your too funny!!!

By the way James asked me how you liked the rock ring they sent you out after the BBQ?

Dirk

violatedppl
08-03-2006, 11:17 PM
dude my computer crashed, we just got it back and the guy at my moms work said get a new one this one is going down the shitter. well I just installed the ring yesterday. had to get some longer bolts, which would have been nice to have. I got some pics of it during the install which I will try to get to you. But it might have to what till I get my new laptop, just dont want to deal with this peice of shit. but now I have some bling going on on my front axle new shinny bolts ahhhhhh.

"gary colamn voice" blang blang

Cue-Ball
08-03-2006, 11:39 PM
No problem Garrett, I will mention the longer bolts to him.

Dirk

violatedppl
08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
yeha they only caught by mybe one full thread. And I think something thats ment to get hit and have pried(sp) against should have a little more into the diff housing. I used 1 in bolts with two washers, gave me a little bit of adjustment room.

Rubber Chuck
08-04-2006, 05:43 AM
Hey Dirk,
Cool site....I jumped on the bandwagon....lolol.
My site is
http://www.myspace.com/sor4x4

How is the oil sales business going?

Cue-Ball
08-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey Dirk,
Cool site....I jumped on the bandwagon....lolol.
My site is
http://www.myspace.com/sor4x4

How is the oil sales business going?

You have been added, thanks alot.

Trusth be told I am trying to pass the number of friends that my son has, I think he is up to 145 or so.

The oil sales is going pretty good actually, I am waiting on an $800 payment to arrive for a really big order (biggest one I have had) so I am pretty stoked about that.

Am hoping to drum up more being on myspace, and BTF is actually sending stickers of mine out with every order they ship for a couple of days to see if that generates anything (they ship 50-80 packages a day) so every little bit helps.

Dirk

Jeeperoni91
08-04-2006, 11:35 AM
your my friend now dirk. lol.

Cue-Ball
08-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Can everyone feel the love?? HAHAHA