PDA

View Full Version : Loch Lohman? or Kingston Peak Sunday 30th

Mtn WJ
07-24-2006, 11:22 PM
We want to make a short day of it on Sunday so perhaps Loch Lohman or Kingston Peak if the snow has melted. Anyone in or have some other suggestions.

We can run Kingston or even Yankee Hill from the Fall River Road side first and stop in Central City for Ice Cream on the way home.

Loch Lohman could be fun and if we have enough time we can hike to the upper lakes above the water fall.

Keith

zjmike4
07-28-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm actually plannng on campng at Loch Lomond Saturday night, could meet you guys up there if you're heading that way.

Mtn WJ
07-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Sounds good to me. I am thinking that we will bring the Canoe to do a little fishing on the lake.. Are you camping the in trees just before the Lake? We camp there a lot. There are some other nice spots on the spur just before the tree's too with some more private spots.

See you Sunday we will be there around 10:30 or 11 is my guess.

Keith

zjmike4
07-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Just loaded up the Kayak and about to head out. not sure where on the trail I'll be camping, just depends on where other people are camped. Maybe by the lake, or right in that clearing area before the trees right before the lake, we'll see how the crowd is. Either way I'll be on the lookout for you guys around then, I may already be on the lake...

If you guys or anyone else wants to come camp, just drive up Loch Lomond and look for the ZJs, it will be obvious where we are.