PDA

View Full Version : 97 5.2(318) Magnum V8-Complete

MrFreeze5
06-29-2006, 01:49 PM
97 5.2 from a Grand Cherokee. Engine is in great shape. I tore it down to inspect the internals and was going to rebuild it but its looking like its going to be a long time before I actually get to this particular project. The engine needs to be reassembled and the cyl heads should be cleaned. Cylinders look great and this engine could be run reliably with no machine work. All accessories are present minus PS pump. Also I have a set of Crane Roller rockers and the conversion kit necessary to mount them as well as the different pushrods that are required.($500+ just for the rocker conversion kit). Alternator, waterpump, fan, intake/exhausty manifolds, camshaft, stock rockers/pushrods, oil pan etc present. No starter. This should make a great engine for most any project. I want to install it in my Grand but wont be able to for a good while and I need cash for a bike. I also have an Edelbrock Tubular Exhaust System to go with this. That includes the headers and downpipe for a V8 grand cherokee. These will be listed seperately to facilitate the sale.

$800 For complete engine(With Crane Parts)

$1200 Engine and Headers