chromekid01* (James)- 2 adults, beginner
northgazj* (Michael)- beginner/intermediate

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Looking forward to it.

SPREAD THE WORD.

JeepinHank
06-26-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm down, and was wondering if I could sneak in an XJ.... My buddy Mark and his lady rode up with me in 2002, and they want to join in if at all possible. That will make 4 - 2 adults per vehicle. Cam, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a check or something. I've still got a bunch to do in the next month, but I'll be at GSSE.

ATL ZJ
07-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Make sure you get your registration in if you haven't already- I know a lot more people said they were coming in the thread in chit chat.. Just email/pm about what days you'll be wheeling and at what level, and you can paypal $5/adult eating dinner on saturday. All the info is in the registration post.

Cam

JOE
07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
hey, where has Tim been?

ATL ZJ
07-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Tim took a new job in greenville, SC. He's still around, but isn't online much anymore. So I'm just stepping in for the posting up/organizational part.

ATL ZJ
07-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Only 2 weeks and change folks, who's ready to wheel? Remember to register if you haven't already so we can have enough food for the cookout!

JOE
07-18-2006, 09:10 PM
so is tim going to be there?

OverkillZJ
07-19-2006, 12:23 AM
If someone has a passenger seat, I'm tempted to go down to hang out.... I'd probably drive the gas guzzler corolla there though instead of towing the buggy considering it's not really ready to wheel...

TrojanMan
07-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Would it be worth it for me to go? Will there be anybody to hit trails with me? I'll be on 33's, locked, with the stroker and only a t/c skid. I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to come:(

Reshard's ZJ
07-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Sorry I have not paid my fee yet, but I will. I am trying to figure out who is coming with me. I may have 3 passengers.

I am planing on leaving Thursday morning, so I should be there that night. Will anyone else be there at this time.

TrojanMan: I don't have any skids. When I had 33" and locked axles I went through a ton of $hit. Do you have a winch? A winch will get you throught the rest.

northgazj
07-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Trojanman, If I can make it, which I think I can, I will ride with you. I'm on 33's, LS rear, open front, full skids. I know all of the trails well at Tellico that we can get through without any damage. I was thinking that there would be no one to ride with either looking at the participant ride levels.

JOE
07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Locked on 33's you won't have any trouble.

JOE
07-19-2006, 05:55 PM
oh, and I'll be rollin' in thursday night. Leaving michigan early thursday morning

ATL ZJ
07-19-2006, 06:36 PM
We'll be there thursday night.

For the lesser built guys- you don't have to have a rig on 40s to wheel at tellico. We'll make sure everybody gets on the right trail.

I've added the names of those who have told me they are coming, with asterisks by people who still owe for the cookout. So either send the cash or let me know if you don't want to eat. We'll only bring food for those that I've received money from..

JOE
07-19-2006, 06:54 PM
I will be sending you money....for 2 adults.

BMRisko
07-21-2006, 08:50 PM
oh, and I'll be rollin' in thursday night. Leaving michigan early thursday morning

Assuming you don't roll down w/ a F'ed up trailer.

:D

OverkillZJ
07-22-2006, 12:54 AM
I have a trailer you can use Joe, but ya'd have ta get it first :finga:

JOE
07-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Assuming you don't roll down w/ a F'ed up trailer.

:D

lol not this time.....i've got a brand new trailer this time!

northgazj
07-22-2006, 08:34 PM
You going to be sleeping in your trailer/ fully equipped shop like two years ago Joe?

StinkoMan20X6_
07-23-2006, 02:44 AM
I'll probably have an empty seat Matt if you don't mind riding in a jeep with completely stock interior.

TrojanMan
07-23-2006, 04:17 AM
I'll probably have an empty seat Matt if you don't mind riding in a jeep with completely stock interior.

And you don't mind a 17 hour trip to get him/take him back.

If you do get him, be sure to grab my gas tank skid - I might need it. Also the hood louvers. Those will be 100% needed in tellico.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
07-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Sorry to say I have to back out. I was going to be an asshole and skip my girlfriends sister's wedding but now not only do I have to be there, I have to be an usher. Ohhh well, guess I'll have to get up there next year. Sorry guys.

JOE
07-23-2006, 09:13 PM
You going to be sleeping in your trailer/ fully equipped shop like two years ago Joe?

lol, no.....open trailer this year. That enclosed trailer has been thru hell since the last tellico trip and is not in any shape to make the trip!

northgazj
07-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Joe, how 'bout a Michigan "Git R Dun!"

JOE
07-24-2006, 12:25 PM
oh boy........ :)

JeepinHank
07-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Worked on the jeep all weekend. Right now, my ZJ sits with a screwed up R&P in the rear axle, and 1 rocker replacement half way welded in. Here's to hoping I can get it all done in time.

JOE
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM
you better get it done. Is CDB still attending?

ATL ZJ
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM
You've got plenty of time to do that little bit of work Hank.. I've still got to swap in my modified p/s pump, tweak my ram setup, finish the new radiator support/front skid, complete the cage, fix one leaky beadlock, locate the short that's blowing fuses, not to mention get my trailer and modify it so the jeep will actually fit on top of it :smt101

JOE
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
geezzz you got alot of work to do........my jeep has just been sitting for 2 years....I have to get it running. lol

JeepinHank
07-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Don't worry it's going to get done. I missed Tellico last year, I don't intend to do that again.

And Yes - CDB is still going to be there. She and Mark are coming up in Mark's XJ.

JOE
07-24-2006, 09:43 PM
YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Pearce
07-26-2006, 12:10 PM
What are you thinking the trail schedule is for Satuday? I'll probably leave early in the moring and meet you at camp or the parking area.

I did School Bus a couple weekends before that South Carolina trip we did and it was a little harder at the bottom section than last year. Harder in a good way of course. There is also a buypass at the ledge where Matt was broke and I lost the ability to shift. And then the exit to school bus on the back side has an easier line to avoid rolling.

ATL ZJ
07-26-2006, 06:37 PM
What are you thinking the trail schedule is for Satuday? I'll probably leave early in the moring and meet you at camp or the parking area.

I did School Bus a couple weekends before that South Carolina trip we did and it was a little harder at the bottom section than last year. Harder in a good way of course. There is also a buypass at the ledge where Matt was broke and I lost the ability to shift. And then the exit to school bus on the back side has an easier line to avoid rolling.

Yep school bus was fun last time we were on it in march.. We will probably save lower 2 for sunday. So it won't be that and it won't be whatever trail we ran on friday.. Haven't gotten much farther than that. Schoolbus and upper 2 is a good day's worth of wheeling but might be harder to complete with a bigger group. Guardrail and helicopter pad is also an option since we didn't run that at last year's GSSE.. But it really depends on what everybody wants to do, depending on time and breakage of course.. Something worth riding will be ridden :D We'll see ya there, let us know where to expect you.

northgazj
07-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Just saw on another board that there will be a group of H1s, 2s and maybe a 3 at Tellico the weekend of GSSE. This should be interesting. They are staying at Crawford's also.

JOE
07-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Just saw on another board that there will be a group of H1s, 2s and maybe a 3 at Tellico the weekend of GSSE. This should be interesting. They are staying at Crawford's also.

sweeettttt!

JeepinHank
07-26-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm down for whatever. I just want to get some wheeling done.

StinkoMan20X6_
07-27-2006, 01:10 AM

I also saw that. According to Crawfords there's enough of them to take up all the cabins..not that I was intersted anyway. Hopefully we won't get stuck behind them the whole time.

JeepinHank
07-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Just to give you guys an update. I've gotten a new set of gears for the 8.8, and will be making my first attempt at setting up gears this weekend. Luckily, I'll have someone with some experience coming by to check on my progress.

I've got my rockers cut out, and have one side 50% welded in. I'd be further along if it wasn't for all the rain we've been having lately.

Let the count down and mad rush begin!!!

NCXJ
07-27-2006, 11:11 AM
hello everyone, i just had to sign up so i could keep hank from telling lies! j/k.

in all reality, we really do have a hell of a weekend ahead of us preparing hanks ZJ, so do us both a favor and dance a jig for the jeep gods so they'll have mercy on us!

it's gonna be quite interesting considering we've never set gears up before, but hell, they only have to last long enough to wheel!?!

JOE
07-27-2006, 11:18 AM
they only have to last long enough to wheel!?!

LOL

JeepinHank
07-27-2006, 11:26 AM
it's gonna be quite interesting considering we've never set gears up before, but hell, they only have to last long enough to wheel!?!

STFU bitch. I just dropped a knot on these gears. I want them to last as long as this axle does.

NCXJ
07-27-2006, 11:35 AM
you need to quit playing on the computer (like i'm doing now) and finish my taxes! oh wait, i havn't paid u yet, so take your time!

rob92xj
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Whats up Mark
Hank you could have let me know you were doing the gear install this weekend, since I did them for you when the axle wasn't in the Jeep yet.
I wish I could make it with you guys.

JeepinHank
07-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey dude. Come Awn!!! I'll take as many extra hands this weekend as I can get. I should be getting around to the gears sunday, so if you can make it, I'll appreciate the help.
I've also confirmed that I'll have an open seat at Tellico (boss lady ain't going), so if you're up for a ride, its yours. I think me and Shawn are going to be rolling up there together. At least that was the plan last I heard.
[/hijack - no really, I mean it!]

TrojanMan
07-31-2006, 12:41 AM
unfortunately I can't make it, thanks to my $0.00 paycheck. Thanks a lot payroll. I might have to take you up on that ride :(

JeepinHank
07-31-2006, 07:23 AM
unfortunately I can't make it, thanks to my $0.00 paycheck. Thanks a lot payroll. I might have to take you up on that ride :(

I've got an open seat. You want to hitch a ride? I don't know if I can make an 8+ hr drive solo. I'm going to be pulling through Charlotte around 9:00 or 10:00 Thursday night. Let me know.

Texas ZJ1
08-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Looking forward to it.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Guess your mommy made you stay at home?

Hunter