PDA

View Full Version : Jeepin 4 Jerry's Kids in Kansas - Saturday June 17

Kcolg
06-05-2006, 11:21 PM
** 2nd Annual Jeepin' 4 Jerry's Kids **

Held at KRocks Park near Ft. Scott, KS www.ksrockspark.com

All 4x4 vehicles welcome. Guided Trail Runs and door prizes. This is a great event for a great cause. Lunch will be on your own.

A few photos from last years event can be found here: http://groups.msn.com/brushbeaters/jeepinforjerryskids.msnw ).

Need further info feel free to contact Danny Cagle at Jeep4Kids@par1.net or at (620) 421-4267. You can also check out the Brushbeaters Jeep Club website for more info as well go the Message Boards or Upcoming Events page. www.brushbeaters.com

Price:
$35 per vehicle flat rate - pay at the gate

Snowman
06-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Hey, you can't fool me! I saw the movie! When you are in Kansas everything is in Black and White. And when you get out of Kansas everything turns back to Color! Do you think we are just stupid yahoos?:flipoff2:

:funny::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:: rofl::rofl::rofl:

violatedppl
06-06-2006, 02:14 AM
hey that cemitary(sp) thats right down the road from that place was donnated by my great uncle, theirs alot of brillharts barried their. I was kinda of thrown off when I saw that park their last time I was out their

Kcolg
06-13-2006, 11:35 PM
So anyone from here going. I have only run across another grand once one the trails here in the midwest. I see you two are from CA, so I am guessing neither of you are going.

violatedppl
06-14-2006, 12:09 AM
nope, havnt been back their for a few years. so prob not