PDA

View Full Version : Steel City Off Road has CBs on sale!

SteelCityOffRoad.com
05-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, we are at it yet again. The product of choice this time is CB radios.

We currently carry a large number of CB radios from a few different manufacturers. We have great prices on Cobra, Midland, and Uniden CBs. If you are interested in a quote on a specific make and model of CB or FRS / GMRS radio drop me an email at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com and I will get you a price quote ASAP.

We have started something new at Steel City Off Road. Our latest marketing techinique, We refer to it as the "Deal of the Week." Each week we will have a new product, product line, or special price on a product that we offer. So, without further delay, and since the latest products added to our line-up is the CB radios, I present the first of many...

*** THE DEAL OF THE WEEK. ***

A Cobra 75 WXST CB --- $100.00 shipped.
http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/LGC75WXST.jpg
A few features of the Cobra 75 WXST:

SoundTracker® - The first patented technology that dramatically improves the transmission and reception of CB radio signals. The result is a cleaner, clearer sounding CB with more "powerful" transmissions and less static or noise on reception.
40 CB & 10 Weather Channels - 10 Weather Channels. Complete access to all 40 Citizen Band Radio channels. 10 National Weather Channels (7 NOAA and 3 International) provide full coverage to keep you informed of weather conditions anywhere you go.
Remote Mount System - Remote installation box installs out of sight under your dash and the quick disconnect allows removal of the handpiece for security or use in other vehicles.
Dual Watch and Full Channel Scan - Dual Watch allows simultaneous monitoring of any two preselected channels. Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels
Instant Channel 19 - Instant access to information Channel 19 with a single switch of a button.
Full-Featured LCD Display Panel - All the information you need is provided from this LCD display panel. Choose normal CB channel readout or five digit frequency display
Four Memory Channels
Key Lock

I have one of these in my own personal vehicle and I am quite happy with the performance of this little all-in-one CB. When I originally purchased the Cobra 75 a few years back it was for the simple fact that you can disconnect the CB and take it with you. I looked at it as a great security measure and the best method of theft prevention available on the market.
For those of you interested in accessories for the Cobra 75 WXST we have those as well.

Steel City Off Road carries what you need for the custom installation of your Cobra 75 WXST. We carry the external speakers, the remote mount connection box (for multi-vehicle use) and a few different antennas and connectors too. Any CB accessories that are ordered at the same time a Cobra 75 WXST is order ship for free as well.

http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/HGS100.jpg http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/AC701.jpg http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/HGA1500.jpg http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/HABNC.jpg

If anyone has any questions, or for addition price quotes on any of the products we offer, feel free to email me at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com.

* Pennsylvania residents must add sales tax.

Snowman
05-11-2006, 01:02 PM
I brought this last October for my second trip to Moab. It is a great unit. I just wish that the quality of topics I hear when I am on pavement was better. Offroad the discussion were better.:D

SteelCityOffRoad.com
05-11-2006, 01:31 PM
We have had quite a few requests for information on some of Cobras other models as well, and we have decided to extended the free shipping offer to the entire Cobra CB product line...
So, for the remainder of this week you can get any Cobra CB at sale price with FREE SHIPPING.

The Cobra 18 WXSTII CB --- $75.00 shipped.
http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/LGC18WXST2.jpg
A few features of the Cobra 18 WXSTII:

Scan - Activates scan, all 40 channels
DW (Dual Watch) - Monitors 2 pre-selected channels simultaneously
10 Weather Channels - Receive immediate, up to the minute weather information 24 hours a day
Instant Channel 9 and 19 - Instant access to Emergency Channel 9 and 19
SoundTracker System - Activates SoundTracker Noise Reduction System
Last Channel Retention - Saves last channel used in memory
Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord - Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry
Electronic Tuning - Quick, accurate tuning of all 40 CR Channels and 10 Weather Channels
RX Indicator - Indicates receiver is on stand-by
TX Indicator - Shows red when CR is in transmit mode (TX)
WX Indicator - Illuminates when in weather receive mode
4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector - Convenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle
Power - On/Off and volume control
Squelch Control - Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal
LED Signal Strength Meter - Indicates incoming signal strength and output power
Front Mounted Speaker - Designed to give you clear reception of incoming calls regardless of installation or ambient noise
Large LED Channel Display - For greater readability

The Cobra 19 CB --- $55.00 shipped.
http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/productpics/SteelCityOffRoad/Cobra/LG19DXIV.jpg
A few features of the Cobra 19 DXIV:

Stylized Design - Reflecting the trends in new vehicle designs, sculpted features and muted graphics which give it a dynamic look that will compliment any of today's vehicles.
Compact Design - Easily installed into most cars and trucks.
Illuminated LCD Display - Allows high visibility of display.
RF Gain - Adjusts receiver sensitivity to match incoming signal. Allows you to decrease sensitivity for strong signals and increase sensitivity for weak ones.
Electronic Tuning - Precisely tunes all 40 CB channels.
Instant Channel 9/19 - Instant access from any channel to Emergency Channel 9 and Information Channel 19.
Combination S/RF Meter - Indicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output.
CB/PA Switch[/i] - Selects CB operation or public address (PA) operation for communication outside of the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied).
4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector - Convenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle.
Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord - Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry.
Power - On/Off and volume control
Squelch Control - Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal.

This shows only a few options of what we have to offer. The remainder of the Cobra line, including the hand-held units, are all on sale with free shipping. As stated above, we also carry the entire Uniden and Midland line of CBs as well. As always, for price quotes and additional information, email me at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com.

BigDaveZJ
05-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I run the 18WXSTII and have for a couple years and LOVE it. Being able to pick up NOAA weather has been a huge help in a couple situations.

The only recommendation I would have for the 18WXSTII is to get an external speaker.

SteelCityOffRoad.com
05-11-2006, 03:59 PM
I run the 18WXSTII and have for a couple years and LOVE it. Being able to pick up NOAA weather has been a huge help in a couple situations.

The only recommendation I would have for the 18WXSTII is to get an external speaker.

Got those too... ;)