PDA

View Full Version : T Shirt Design Preview

Z
04-26-2006, 11:12 PM
http://gsw.mallcrawlin.com/GSW_2006.gif

We still need to add 4 Jeep images to the design - one for each Grand model + a buggy. We're working on that right now.

Graphic will be full-color, probably around 12" wide centered on the chest.

If you haven't placed your order yet, please order soon at the registration (and ordering) site: http://www.travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest

Note: full color graphics do not reproduce well on black T shirts, so I'll be removing that option on the rego / order site.

Tom Z.

BigDaveZJ
04-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey Tom, who's pic did you end up using?

Also, I take it everything went cool with the washer and dryer delivery today?

Z
04-26-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey Tom, who's pic did you end up using?

Also, I take it everything went cool with the washer and dryer delivery today?

Went with Scott's picture.

Upper dryer cabinet had some metal shavings and caulking remnants - me thinks someone didn't wipe everything clean at the factory! Also, any suggestions on washing clothes with a lot of dog hair? I clip my dogs myself and get pretty hairy - first wash left some hair in the clothes - I used an extra rinse cycle, but that didn't help. However, socks that were majorly soiled during yardwork that I couldn't get clean in the old washer came clean with absolutely no special care - a couple tablespoons of Tide and clean as a whistle! (Well, except for the dog hair!)

The guys that delivered were superb. My wife was very happy that at least one of them spoke English! We gave them a tip and they seemed pretty surprised!

BigDaveZJ
04-26-2006, 11:39 PM
With the dog hair, if it doesn't come out in the washer, it should come out in the dryer. If you dry it in the upper cabinet, throw the clothes in the lower dryer for a few minutes on air fluff and it should blow the hair off the clothes. If they're in the lower dryer to begin with, it should blow the hair off.

Good to hear about the delivery guys. We've had a couple people complain that they don't both speak english, but those guys bust their ass for ass day in and day out. I know they greatly appreciated the tip too.

Kraqa
04-26-2006, 11:45 PM
hmm what bugggy are you using?

lol

Z
04-27-2006, 08:13 AM
hmm what bugggy are you using?

lol
Chalupa

Kraqa
04-27-2006, 09:56 AM
cool

lol

Cue-Ball
04-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Looking good.

OverkillZJ
04-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Don't want to use a buggy that's still owned by someone that goes to GSW?

Snowman
04-27-2006, 10:50 AM
http://gsw.mallcrawlin.com/GSW_2006.gif

We still need to add 4 Jeep images to the design - one for each Grand model + a buggy. We're working on that right now.

Graphic will be full-color, probably around 12" wide centered on the chest.

Tom Z.

:best: F*cking AWESOME!!!!:best:

OverkillZJ
04-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Ya, I thought the moab view to the mountains is pretty pimpy too, SWEET Tom!

Z
04-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Don't want to use a buggy that's still owned by someone that goes to GSW?
When I asked for shots of buggies to use, the shot of the Chalupa was the best that fit for the design.