PDA

View Full Version : 4x4oil.com SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY SALE MARCH 12th

Cue-Ball
03-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Well since March 12th is my b'day I have decided to have a ONE TIME ONLY sale that day.

ALL Amsoil products that are ordered and PAID for that day will be at my cost!!!!!!!! That's right AT COST!!!

So be sure to hit me up a day or two before to get a price quote as I may not be around the computer that day, so you will need to get with me the week before at the latest.

So let me know what you need.

Thanks

Dirk

2jeepsforus
03-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Holy crap Dirk, my B-day is March 12th.... kinda spooky! Do I get anymore money off now? :smt041 Good luck with the sale

Cue-Ball
03-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Holy crap Dirk, my B-day is March 12th.... kinda spooky! Do I get anymore money off now? :smt041 Good luck with the sale

Come on man, I can't LOOSE money on the deal, I atleast have to sell at cost.

Hopefully as I build the business I will be able to do more giveaways and what not, but right now with the tranny issues I am having I need to try to MAKE money and not GIVE money away.:D

OverkillZJ
03-03-2006, 01:20 PM
I thought you were supposed to get gifts on your bday, not give them! :D

Cue-Ball
03-03-2006, 02:36 PM
I thought you were supposed to get gifts on your bday, not give them! :D

True but I figure it is good customer service and if I cover my costs the way Amsoil works I get commission on the product I move so it helps out at the end of the month.

2jeepsforus
03-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Come on man, I can't LOOSE money on the deal, I atleast have to sell at cost.

Hopefully as I build the business I will be able to do more giveaways and what not, but right now with the tranny issues I am having I need to try to MAKE money and not GIVE money away.:D

I was just kidding on giving me more money off, I think thats pretty white of you to be selling stuff at cost anyway. Somebody help a brother out, BUY SOME AMSOIL... I did (like 2 months ago) :best:

Cue-Ball
03-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I was just kidding on giving me more money off, I think thats pretty white of you to be selling stuff at cost anyway. Somebody help a brother out, BUY SOME AMSOIL... I did (like 2 months ago) :best:

I know you were just kidding.

You need to buy some more oil yourself, the HP Injector oil was for the boat you need some for your Jeep!!!

2jeepsforus
03-03-2006, 06:36 PM
gotta buy my lift and tires first.... then I will sneak the little stuff :eek:

Cue-Ball
03-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Yea I totally here you.

I was trying to get my LA's and axles done with my tax money BUT need to buy a new trans instead so there goes that great plan of mine. Seems to be the story of my life though.

One of these years I will get the lift and axles complete!!!

Cue-Ball
03-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Well the interest has been GREAT so far. Thanks.

When making payment BE SURE to list the items I quoted you in the paypal payment so I don't get it confused with another order.

Thanks. Payment should be made to dirk@4x4oil.com anytime on the 12th.

Dirk

snarfer86
03-05-2006, 09:03 PM
you might want to consider posting something over at www.pwctoday.com since I know alot of people over there use amsoil already

Cue-Ball
03-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks I will check it out.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
03-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Thanks for all that placed orders, I really appreciate it.

Let me know if anyone else is interested in placing an order and I can get you some pricing info.

Dirk

Rubber Chuck
03-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't know how the hell I missed this thread and sale :mad:

Hey Dirk......can you shoot me a price on enough gear oil to do the 2 crappy Danas in my POS (30&35)....shipped to 18509

Thanks

Cue-Ball
03-18-2006, 02:34 AM
No problem Chuck,

Can you give me until Monday? We started moving our office today and I will be tied up with that for the next few days.

Dirk

Rubber Chuck
03-18-2006, 05:36 AM
No problem Chuck,

Can you give me until Monday? We started moving our office today and I will be tied up with that for the next few days.

Dirk

Sure.....no problem

Ok...a Belated Happy B-Day to you

rrubio
03-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Dirk a little late myself but can you shoot me some prices on tranny and TC fluid.By the way happy be-lated birthday to you buddy.

Cue-Ball
03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Dirk a little late myself but can you shoot me some prices on tranny and TC fluid.By the way happy be-lated birthday to you buddy.

No problem Ramon.

I will get prices to everyone by Mon/Tues. We are in the process of relocating out office so I am still scrambling to get all the systems back up and ready for work on Monday. I am home right now but dial up sucks for looking up pricing on the Amsoil site.

Hope everyone can hold off until Mon.

Thanks all.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
03-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I don't know how the hell I missed this thread and sale :mad:

Hey Dirk......can you shoot me a price on enough gear oil to do the 2 crappy Danas in my POS (30&35)....shipped to 18509

Thanks

PM sent

zjguy721
03-23-2006, 03:43 AM
Ditto on the fluid for the diffs and TC. Should probably do that this spring. Did you ever get those die-cuts made up, btw? Fluid for f/r diffs and TC to 48843. Thanks!

Cue-Ball
03-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Ditto on the fluid for the diffs and TC. Should probably do that this spring. Did you ever get those die-cuts made up, btw? Fluid for f/r diffs and TC to 48843. Thanks!

Never got the die-cuts, but I do have a couple regular stickers, I am waiting to order a batch of the stickers.

I will get you a price this morning.

Dirk