PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of running Amsoil products

Cue-Ball
02-23-2006, 05:55 PM
I got to thinking I really have not explained the benefits of running Amsoil synthetic oil, so I wanted to try and explain why it costs more than conventional (dino) oil and the reason you should consider it.

Amsoil is a completly man made product taking up NO fossil fuels to produce.
Amsoil is GUARANTEED for up to 25,000 miles between oil changes (I know that seems like a long time but I have done it on my Jeep and have the oil analysis to prove it).
Amsoil protects better at start up, Amsoil has a very low operating temperature so on those cold mornings it flows better than any other oil and thus protects better at initial start up.
By not having to change your oil but once a year you are actually saving BOTH time and money, and the enviroment. Think about it, you are using less product so there is less to dispose of.
Amoil oil filters are also good for the same 25,000 miles so no need to change the filter mid way through.
Some people think it must be expensive to ship oil all over the country, but it really is not. Amsoil must have a deal with UPS because the shipping is lower than what it would cost for you or I to ship the exact same box.
By using Amsoil in the complete drivetrain (engine, trans, diffs, etc) you lower the total rolling resistance and thus improve MPG and even HP (granted you will not see a huge jump in HP, but every little bit helps right?).So if you are looking for the best protection, longest life, best performance out there, look no further than Amsoil.

And if you are looking for the BEST customer service available, look no further than 4x4oil.com (http://www.4x4oil.com), I am all about building relationships with my clients and converting them over to long term clients, so I always offer the best pricing possible and the best service you could find anywhere, PERIOD!!!

So give me a shot and I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Dirk