PDA

View Full Version : PowerTank Group Buy

SteelCityOffRoad.com
02-20-2006, 06:08 PM
We are running our first group buy here on MallCrawlin for PowerTank products. If you are interested in anything in the PowerTank line feel free to email me for a price quote. The group by will be running from now until March 20, 2006. After that we will be finalizing orders and shipping them out. We hope to have all orders shipped by the first week in April.

For more info on what PowerTank has to offer see their website at www.powertank.com (http://www.powertank.com) . All the product information is right on the site. Providing part numbers when requesting prices will help avoid any confusion when providing quotes. Feel free to email me with any price quotes at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com

I have to ask that you do not post the price you receive on for public view. The prices are well below what the minimum advertised price allowed by the manufacturer.

If I can answer any of your questions, please feel free to contact me by email. We look forward to doing business with you!

SteelCityOffRoad.com
02-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Anyone that has received a price quote and has decided to order can do so by emailing sales@SteelCityOffRoad.com

SteelCityOffRoad.com
03-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Sent out another round of quotes. All orders can be made at sales@SteelCityOffRoad.com

If you still are in need of a quote, email me at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com

SteelCityOffRoad.com
03-22-2006, 10:45 AM
I am finishing out the order now and sending out the last of the emails to people who expressed interest in making a purchase. I will be placing the final order by the end of the week and things should be shipping out by the beginning of next week. If anyone wants any last minute additions to their order or to make a final order now is the time to email me.

I wanted to thank everyone that participated; I was very impressed with the response!

Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com

SteelCityOffRoad.com
03-23-2006, 06:11 PM
I sent out a few more last minute quotes. The clock is ticking and these prices are just about gone. If you wanted a quote now is the time.

SteelCityOffRoad.com
03-27-2006, 09:59 AM
Sent out a few more quotes through PM. Sorry about the late PM responses, we were out of town at the SEMA Off Road Expo. Pictures of some of the vehicles dispayed at the show can be seen over at www.SteelCityOffRoad.com (http://www.SteelCityOffRoad.com)

SteelCityOffRoad.com
04-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, the PowerTank Group Buy went over huge! The tanks shoud be shipping out on Monday and everything went very smooth.

Steel City Off Road (http://www.steelcityoffroad.com/) will continue have great prices on PowerTank products for those of you who did not have the opportunity to order through the group buy. If you are interested in purchasing PowerTank products in the future feel free to request a quote at any time.

Look for our website to be up and running in the near future with not only PowerTank products, but a listing of many of the product lines we carry. We are in the process of adding a few additonal product lines to our current line up as well and are always open for feedback from members of the offroading community. If there is a product line you have an interest in, or would like a price quote on a product, feel free to email me at Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com (Bill@SteelCityOffRoad.com).

merlin
04-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Recieved my tank yesterday. It's freakin' awesome! Thanks Bill!:D

OverkillZJ
04-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Received my tank yesterday. It's freakin' awesome! Thanks Bill!:D

I like them! I was jealous, we sent yours out before mine even came in. Mine didn't come until a couple of days ago, but it's more like a nice vase than a Jeep part, nice living room decoration :weedman:

SteelCityOffRoad.com
04-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Recieved my tank yesterday. It's freakin' awesome! Thanks Bill!:D

Glad you like it! Post up a picture when you get mounted up. That was the hardest decision I had to make about it. Where to mount the demo tank in my TJ. I have an Olympic Mountaineer Rack in the rear of my Jeep, so mounting it to the roll bar was pretty much out. I also tend to run a cover over the back when the top is down, and with the height of the PowerTank that was a little challenging. I finally figured something out though...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/o|||||||o/SemaIndy2006025.jpg

SteelCityOffRoad.com
05-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Placing yet another PowerTank order tomorrow for anyone interested...