PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor here...

SteelCityOffRoad.com
02-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Well, not new to the forum, just a new vendor.

I just wanted to take a second to introduce our new business, Steel City Off Road. We are still in the early stages of opening, but we have hopes to be pretty popular here with the MallCrawlin crowd. Steel City Off Road is partially owned and operated by one of your very own admins, OverkillZJ. I am here every now and then as well, under my user name o|||||||o

We are both pretty active in the local offroading community and have been talking for some time about starting up an offroad-based retail outlet. We finally gave in to the idea and things are starting to come together now. It is very exciting!

We hope to earn your business once we get up and running 100%. The website is a work in progress but can be found at www.SteelCityOffRoad.com (http://www.SteelCityOffRoad.com) .

You may wonder what is going to set us apart from the rest of the offroading retailers out there. I can answer that question. We are determined to provide the best customer service to our customers, we have a working knowledge of the products we sell, and we have very low overhead. Very low overhead for us means we can sell at very low prices to you.

As we grow and add on more manufacturers we will be offering you even more products, including our very own BlackBox Manufacturing. For now you may see a couple of group buys or sales posted in the vendors forum. You will see some announcements posted when we pick up new product lines and we have even discussed sponsoring an event or two.

Well, I think I have said enough. We hope to earn your business in the future!

SteelCityOffRoad.com

OverkillZJ
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
For those of you that have wondered why I've been even busier than usual, as well as rushing to finish a new (bigger) office, now you know :)

Note that this is just a "hello, we're here" - once we get our first group buys going, they'll be in the vendor forum. Feel free to email / PM with questions!

zj-monster
02-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Yay...http://www.avtalk.co.uk/forum/images/smiley_icons/bounce.gif

This sounds promising for our Grands :D

ATL ZJ
02-20-2006, 08:25 PM
What are we looking at here?

Hard parts like threaded rod ends, link tabs, etc?
synth winch line, beadlocks, RE lift kits....?

Sudz
02-20-2006, 08:40 PM
BlueTorch Fabworks 8.8 Diff Cover to 19067

Sudz
02-20-2006, 08:41 PM
:D - good luck with the business venture guyz!

OverkillZJ
02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
We'll let you guys know when we get that for, for now, it's gonna be a few select group buys :D

Cue-Ball
02-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Congrats and good luck guys.

Let me know if you might be interested in carrying Amsoil products :D