PDA

View Full Version : NEED A 99+ INTAKE MANIFOLD AND FULL PARTS ZJ

KeepItCrunk
12-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Ok, so i called everyone and everything within 100 miles of me, only dealers had them andf they wanted 237$ at the lowest. I wanna do a IM swap so bad, but i can't until i get the manifold... help me outtttt. and, i need a zj, like jsut body adn 4.0. axles, t casek tranny, not needed. Im gonna build a zj thats nuts this summer cause i cant stop fuckining with the one i have as a ddm, so i need on i can destroy and not have to worry. thanks alot dudes, get back to me:driving:

AprilzWarrior
12-13-2005, 04:02 AM
Ok, so i called everyone and everything within 100 miles of me, only dealers had them andf they wanted 237$ at the lowest. I wanna do a IM swap so bad, but i can't until i get the manifold... help me outtttt. and, i need a zj, like jsut body adn 4.0. axles, t casek tranny, not needed. Im gonna build a zj thats nuts this summer cause i cant stop fuckining with the one i have as a ddm, so i need on i can destroy and not have to worry. thanks alot dudes, get back to me:driving:

Dear Mr Crunk.

WTF YOU SAY ?

zjinprogress
12-13-2005, 11:55 PM
translation....he needs a 99+ intake manifold and a parts zj.....
justin you need to work on slowing down with typing. check the want ad i think i saw one or two in last weeks want ad.

oh yeah and through car-part.com i found 3 99+ wj manifolds within 100 miles and under $100

KeepItCrunk
12-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Yeah, I would slow down typing, but when its late and i gotto be AT work at 5 am, i jsut don't care... my friends just learn to deal and translate on there own, my apologies. But yes, ABC auto had a IM but, they boned me... once again. Ill check out car part.com tho, never heard, should work if there is what you say there is. I got inspired tho... no mroe 3 link, adj CA's etc. Just gonna F>R and then front coil, lower rusty's arms from ryan, fixed obv. and then ill make my UCA. Manifold, Intake, Throttle Body, Throttle Body Spacer, Header, High Flow Cat, Super 40 and thats about it for the engine i think. Then, Bumpers, mellow ones, but ones that work none the less. And then Im gonna find another ZJ and preform what i refer to as "weight removal" aka CHOPPING IT TO SHIT. 35's, long arms, and ford 9's. Should actually be relitively cheap... Considering i have a pair of 231's, a pair of AX-15's, a 4.0 thats runs... ran mint. So MEH... Winter Project!!!!:smt077

CurtP
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
I just bought a 99+ intake on eBay with injectors, fuel rail, throttle body and some brackets for $86. If you're looking for new parts, drop Nick a line (kolak@aol.com).

KeepItCrunk
12-15-2005, 12:52 AM
I been on ebay like, every other day lookin for one.:booya: i remembered seeing like 3 of them one day and as soon as i needed one, as the rule goes, i couldn't find one. But, on car-parts.com i found one, just the manifold w/o injectors or anything for 75, its like 70 miles away, but ill manage. gettin a good paycheck this week ;) . should work out good. Ill ask kolak tho, later dude