PDA

View Full Version : Snowbashin' after finals?!?!?!

SuicideTireZJ
12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I know this is still a little ways off, but I'm planning on heading up somewhere the Sunday after my finals (Dec. 18) to do a little snowbashing if anyone wants to come. We'll probably run Sevenmile because it is a great snowtrail.

Tenatively we'll be meeting up in the Moby parking lot up here in Fort Collins at 10:30 and heading up from there. Sevenmile is about an hour up Poudre Canyon near the town of Rustic.

Post up... 'cause I wanna go wheelin'!

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
12-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Dec 18th? damn my last exam is on the 12th! have fun snowblowin or whatever. ;)

SuicideTireZJ
12-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Nah, my last exam is on the 14th, Wednesday. I was just waiting for all the old folks with "Jobs" who would want to go on a weekend. Since you posted up, you gonna make a trip out here from NC?

John?
XLSLC?
LongmontZJ?
Bueller?
Bueller?
Bueller?

JohnBoulderCO
12-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Snow? :D I think I should stay away from the snow. Scott (XLSLC) and Mike can fill you in on our snow adventure. Since Scott sold his winch, who is going to pull my ass out of the drift?

XLSLC
12-04-2005, 10:57 PM
We still have straps John!

Anyway... I'm leaving town on the 16th for a much needed vacation and I won't be back until the 9th. Down for a run whenever after that if I don't head up to J-hole for the last week of break. Myself and a friend from Boulder are planning to run Jenny Creek in the snow early in the semester. It beat us last year but not this one!

SuicideTireZJ
12-04-2005, 11:07 PM
I've got a winch John!!!

Scott, you should let me know about JC. I've wanted to run that for a while now.

zjmike4
12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
John, the point is we DID get you out. It just took a little creativity. I'm done on the 9th so I'm free whenever too.