PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor Online

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 08:41 PM
I just paid my vendor fee so I will be working out pricing for you guys.....as for the big name vendors, we deal with some of them on a regular basis and can offer excellent pricing on their products.

Here are some of the ones we deal with regularly
PSC
AlloyUSA
Summit Machine
Rubicon Express
Rockstomper
Blue Torch Fabworks
Currie
Tom Woods
High Angle Driveline
Teraflex
BDS
Big Daddy's Offroad
Warn
T-Maxx
Full Line of Weld-in Inserts/Bungs/Tubing/Threaded Joint Setups/Etc.
Trailready
Staun
Clayton's Offroad
and there are a bunch more.......

PM, Email or call and ask for Andy.......

BigDaveZJ
11-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Welcome aboard Andy!

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
First Giveaway in Process. Info coming soon.

Andy

Cue-Ball
11-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Welcome.

Do you happen to have any tubing inserts that are hex rather than the round PSC ones I have? I saw some hex ones somewhere but they did not have the size I needed (7/8"x18).

These are the ones I have:

https://www.spydercustoms.com/parts/steering/imga0177_med.jpg (https://www.spydercustoms.com/parts/steering/imga0177.jpg)

Just thought a hex one would make it a little nicer to adjust the tie rod/drag link and get the jam nuts on tight rather than having the channel lock marks all over the tubing.

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Welcome.

Do you happen to have any tubing inserts that are hex rather than the round PSC ones I have? I saw some hex ones somewhere but they did not have the size I needed (7/8"x18).

I do have some that I have made that have a flat in them. We are waiting on a new stock order for them now. The ones PSC has are the same ones from Summit Machine that we carry normally. I can get you the ones with the flat if you would like or you can have a flat cut in at a local machine shop, should be pretty cheap.

Andy

Cue-Ball
11-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Andy, that's a good idea, there is a machine shop just down the street I might have to take them in and see what they can do for me.

A flat spot on each size would work just fine.

Thanks.

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Andy, that's a good idea, there is a machine shop just down the street I might have to take them in and see what they can do for me.

A flat spot on each size would work just fine.

Thanks.

We typically mill them off for a 1 1/8" or adjustable wrench.....No prob, let me know if I can help with anythign else.
Andy

CRSMacgyver
11-17-2005, 10:00 PM
We have had a couple of questions about our other capabilities so.....

Yes, we do build custom axles to customer specs, D44/HP44/HP60/D60/8.8/14 bolt/etc.

We carry and install a wide variety of gears from brands like Yukon, Precision, Spicer and a full line of Lockers from ARBs to Lockrights.

We do alot of bracket kit installs, axle narrowing, custom maching, etc. as well.

We also do custom laser cutting in small or large lots. Up to 1/2" Steel and we have access to a full fab/machine shop that can shear and break up to 1/2" as well.

We bend all kinds of custom cages and would be more than willing to put together a weld together kit for you guys if you would like a groupl buy.

Let me know if we can help with anything.
Thanks
Andy

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
11-17-2005, 10:23 PM
nice to have you on mallcrawlin Andy.

ATL ZJ
11-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Welcome, good to see you here. I'll do my best to get you some orders. Please PM me a price on a pair of 30" extended cheapo hydro shocks shipped to 29325. Thanks.

Cam

CRSMacgyver
11-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Welcome, good to see you here. I'll do my best to get you some orders. Please PM me a price on a pair of 30" extended cheapo hydro shocks shipped to 29325. Thanks.

Cam

PM Sent

Cue-Ball
11-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Can you give me a price on a CHEAP lunchbox locker for an HP30, shipped to Napa, Ca. 94558?

OverkillZJ
11-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Sweet, do you want to sponsor my buggy build? :finga:

JeepinHank
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome aboard Andy. Nice to see CRS over here.

I'm not sure you've done one before, but I'd like to see what you guys could come up with in terms of a cage for a ZJ. I'm not sure if I want to take on the expense of buying the tools to build my own, and I'm sure you've got much more experience at it, and could do a better job anyway.

JH

CRSMacgyver
11-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Welcome aboard Andy. Nice to see CRS over here.

I'm not sure you've done one before, but I'd like to see what you guys could come up with in terms of a cage for a ZJ. I'm not sure if I want to take on the expense of buying the tools to build my own, and I'm sure you've got much more experience at it, and could do a better job anyway.

JH

JH,
Give me a shout, I would be more than happy to put something together and if some of the other guys on here would be interested maybe we could do a deal on multiples. Give me a shout at the shop wed if you have a chance.

Andy

Cue-Ball
12-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Can you get me a price on the Tera 2lo kit for a 231?

Am picking up a 231 next week and figure while it is out of the vehicle now would be the time to add that feature.

This means I will be looking to your for the front locker I asked about soon also.

Dirk

TrojanMan
12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Nice to see you on here Andy.

For those who don't know him.. I can vouch for him. Best offroad shop in the area - high quality work with good prices. I've never known anybody dissatisfied.. and alot of my friends get things done there. Carolina Rock Shop is a pretty big name in the charlotte / carolina area.

*edit* sorry about the drill press:weedman:

CRSMacgyver
12-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Can you get me a price on the Tera 2lo kit for a 231?

Am picking up a 231 next week and figure while it is out of the vehicle now would be the time to add that feature.

This means I will be looking to your for the front locker I asked about soon also.

Dirk

No prob man, I will get you a price tomorrow when I get into the shop

CRSMacgyver
12-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice to see you on here Andy.

For those who don't know him.. I can vouch for him. Best offroad shop in the area - high quality work with good prices. I've never known anybody dissatisfied.. and alot of my friends get things done there. Carolina Rock Shop is a pretty big name in the charlotte / carolina area.

*edit* sorry about the drill press:weedman:

Thanks man, we try. Let me know if we can help with anything.

Andy

Cue-Ball
12-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Sounds good Andy, right now just need the price for the 2lo, will deal with the locker issue after I recover from Christmas, damn the wife and kids want alot of stuff :eek:

CRSMacgyver
12-04-2005, 05:40 PM
No problem, I know the feeling. My wife and I did our christmas shopping last night.......$$$$

ogdak
12-11-2005, 08:01 PM
can you handle international orders,
still have a PSC 621 MR on my wishlist.

CRSMacgyver
12-11-2005, 08:50 PM
I have not had to deal with it before but I will be happy to try to help you out. Let me know what address it is going to and I will get you a quote....

Thanks
Andy

SLO MO
12-12-2005, 04:06 AM
I've spoken to Andy on the phone a couple of times in the past, very helpful guy.

Welcome aboard!

Brett

ogdak
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM
I have not had to deal with it before but I will be happy to try to help you out. Let me know what address it is going to and I will get you a quote....

Thanks
Andy

PM send

Sudz
08-27-2006, 11:44 AM
pm sent

dropsickle
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
How much for the ZJ Front bumper, picked up (Im in Asheville and the machine shop I work for picks up a lot of stuff in Kings Mountain.) I can powder coat myself if it changes the cost as we have a powder coating booth here at work. Also prices for fixed or adjustable for front uppers & lowers.