PDA

View Full Version : what vendors do YOU want to see on the board?

BigDaveZJ
11-15-2005, 07:08 PM
You guys combined know of way more vendors out there than Matt and I could ever come up with, so I'm asking you guys who you'd want to see as a vendor on the board. I'm working on some of the big ones, and some of the littler ones, but there's still a lot out there. If you guys have connections at a vendor, drop 'em a line and let 'em know about the site. If the vendor is able to, we hope to do more giveaways for supporting members, AND hopefully some discounts and special pricing for supporting members. You can post up their contact info and I can contact them, or you can contact them on your own if you want, just post up and let me know who you contacted!

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
11-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I am waiting to hear back from a local 4x4 shop. Carolina Rock Shop. They make everything from bumpers to sliders to steering to cages. Andy is a pretty good guy to do business with so hopefully he'll be willing to be a vendor.

Cue-Ball
11-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I am waiting to hear back from a local 4x4 shop. Carolina Rock Shop. They make everything from bumpers to sliders to steering to cages. Andy is a pretty good guy to do business with so hopefully he'll be willing to be a vendor.

I have heard alot of good things about them.

The ones that come to mind that I am sure you are already thinking of are:
Rubicon Express
JKS
Warn
Tom Woods
Advanced Adapters
Teraflex
Kolak
Randy's Ring & Pinion

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Jeepers & Creepers is local to me and I know the owner so I will contact him to see if he might be interested, he is most famos for his HD battery cables, but is a great guy, and is a dealer for alot of the above mentioned product lines.

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Got the note from PUMA297 and here I am. I will try to get some pricing together for you guys on RE among other things. If I can help with anything just let me know.

Thanks
Andy
www.carolinarockshop.com

Cue-Ball
11-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Got the note from PUMA297 and here I am. I will try to get some pricing together for you guys on RE among other things. If I can help with anything just let me know.

Thanks
Andy
www.carolinarockshop.com (http://www.carolinarockshop.com)

Welcome Andy.

Contact BidDaveZJ about becomming a vendor.

ATL ZJ
11-16-2005, 10:44 AM
High Angle Driveline
Rockstomper
Great Lakes Offroad
Stak
BTF
Stazworks
Poison Spyder
Currie
PORC
Peak Empire
Interco
PitBull
Maxxis
BFG
Summit
PolyPerformance
AlloyUSA
PSC

Big name vendors with good products are the only way to go. Both for the growth of the board and for the benefit of our members.

BMRisko
11-16-2005, 11:20 AM
Essentially Off-Road http://www.eoronline.com/

I know they donated a cage to GSW, so they might be interested in doing something with this site.

Cue-Ball
11-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Essentially Off-Road http://www.eoronline.com/

I know they donated a cage to GSW, so they might be interested in doing something with this site.

Good call, I know they are over on Pirate also.

And who couldn't use a cage after all.

BigDaveZJ
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Welcome Andy.

Contact BidDaveZJ about becomming a vendor.

That's BigDaveZJ!

Cue-Ball
11-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Damn that's what I get for typing while sleeping.

Sorry Dave.

CRSMacgyver
11-16-2005, 08:33 PM
I just paid my vendor fee so I will be working out pricing for you guys.....as for the big name vendors, we deal with some of them on a regular basis and can offer excellent pricing on their products.

Here are some of the ones you mentioned that we deal with regularly
PSC
AlloyUSA
Summit Machine
Rubicon Express
Rockstomper
Blue Torch Fabworks
Currie
Tom Woods
High Angle Driveline
Teraflex
BDS
Big Daddy's Offroad
Warn
T-Maxx
Full Line of Weld-in Inserts/Bungs/Tubing/Threaded Joint Setups/Etc.
Trailready
Staun
and there are a bunch more.......

I will post up once the vendor setup goes through.

Andy
www.carolinarockshop.com