PDA

View Full Version : AZ : Bumpers, door parts, tranny, springs and more...

RufftyTuffty
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Well the old thread was about 3 months old :cool:

Just logged back on to check out the ZJ scene and thought i'd post up what's been collecting dust.

NOW ROCK BOTTOM PRICES :)

Parts
$400 - Transmission 44RE, 2,000m, HD COTTMAN build.
$100/ea - Driveshaft front x2, 1310 joints, need new CV pins
$100 - Driveshaft reat x1, 1310 joints.
$80 - F&R seats, dark gray leather.
$150 - Gas tank, cw/ sender & pump.
$40 - HD drop pitman arm, bored for 1T TRE.
$150 - RK 7 Springs x4, 6-7" lift.
$20/ea - Lexan quarter panels.
$40 - Premium JEEP slush mats, F&R, Agate.
$50/ea - Doors, sheet metal NO good but glass, motors, panels OK (will part).
$50 - 1997 ECU computer, 5.2L V8.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Phoenix metro area)....useless you want me to drop it off without packing somewhere.

~Mike

Jim311
11-11-2005, 12:05 AM
So what gives dude? Not going to ship anything? I thought I had dibbs on the TR bumpers a while back, but you just dropped off the face of the earth...

If you'll take 700 for the pair and have them shipped like we originally agreed on I'm still up for it...

RufftyTuffty
11-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Sry about that....i ended up working away in VA alot more than expected, that now finished and i'm CO...jeez.

Which means I really don't have much time at the w/e....and i can't get to the shippers unless they are open on SAT (which that company wasn't).

If you can find a shipper where i can just drop em off on a SAT that let me know.

~Mike

Swamp boy
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Jim Check out freightqoute.com

They will pick up from any loading dock and deliver to any dock..

I have arranged for Saturday pickup from them before and they use forward air and Saia and BF ...What they basicly do is broker the load on the cheapest rig for you.. And they are pretty good at it...

Hope that helps...

Carl

Jim311
11-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Jim Check out freightqoute.com

They will pick up from any loading dock and deliver to any dock..

I have arranged for Saturday pickup from them before and they use forward air and Saia and BF ...What they basicly do is broker the load on the cheapest rig for you.. And they are pretty good at it...

Hope that helps...

Carl

I will look into that. Even if I have to pay extra to have them pick it up from him I still think it's worthwhile. If they pick it up, does it have to be on a Saturday?

doyll
11-11-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm interested in the floor mats, but would need them shipped/mailed to me. If you are interested, PM and/or Email lloydhw@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Lloyd

SuicideTireZJ
11-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Dude, I'm serious this time. If you can't work out a deal with Jim, I want both your bumpers, and I'll even drive my ass down there and get 'em the day after thanksgiving if that works. Let me know.

nathaniel
11-12-2005, 05:13 AM
If thats $80 for all the seats consider them sold. I'll call you later today or tomorrow.

1v6pony
11-15-2005, 02:26 AM
I will drive down this weekend from Prescott and take the front bumper from you.
I will Bring cash.. Wish I have enough for the rear also.

never mind I just looked at the most recent photos on your album.
Looks like you hit the front one with and ugly stick over and over again.. thanks anyway.....

RufftyTuffty
11-15-2005, 10:29 AM
RE : Bumpers

Have a local guy Jim B taking a look this w/e.

With a bit of work and some paint they will look good....it all depends if you're gonna use em or look at em :D

SuicideTireZJ...if there's no local buyer by Thanksgiving come an get em from Apache Junction, AZ.

~Mike

XLSLC
11-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Add me to the list in line for the bumpers if the local guy and Sean (sp?) decide to pass. Hey Sean if you get these, gonna sell the bumpers you have now? :)

SuicideTireZJ
11-15-2005, 01:22 PM
RE : Bumpers

Have a local guy Jim B taking a look this w/e.

With a bit of work and some paint they will look good....it all depends if you're gonna use em or look at em :D

SuicideTireZJ...if there's no local buyer by Thanksgiving come an get em from Apache Junction, AZ.

~Mike

Just let me know, I can't stand having no rear bumper and I decided a front solid mount winch is more suited to my needs. If you've seen the rest of my ZJ you'd know that looks really aren't much of a factor. I'll probably bedline them eventually anyway.

Add me to the list in line for the bumpers if the local guy and Sean (sp?) decide to pass. Hey Sean if you get these, gonna sell the bumpers you have now? :)

Yeah if this guy down in AZ doesn't take 'em I'm going to try and offload the front bumper I had made. I'm currently running nothing in the rear but if you wanna take a look at what I got up front, I'll give ya a good price.

RufftyTuffty
11-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Sry guys...the local guy took the bumpers today.

~Mike

XLSLC
11-21-2005, 01:34 AM
dang.

death-mobile
11-25-2005, 06:25 PM
will that 44RE work as a direct replacement for a 42RE in a WJ?

UNIMOG69
11-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Mike do you still have the seats for sale??? Let me know. VERY interested. THX

Deltron
12-04-2005, 03:13 PM
pmed you about tranny

Jim311
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath for any sort of timely reply, guys.

RufftyTuffty
12-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Mike do you still have the seats for sale??? Let me know. VERY interested. THX

Yes...give me a call 602-427-7730.

~Mike

RufftyTuffty
12-05-2005, 10:42 AM
pmed you about tranny

RE : Tranny

It was built by COTTMAN TRANSMISSIONS...i belive they are a nation wide oufit.

http://www.cottman.com/home.cfm

It has a HD HAYES torque converter.

The valve body has been modified for race/HD applications (more flow).

It only had about 2,000m on it when i bought the buggy.

In general i had it built for a offroad only aplication, more power, more flow, less slip & less heat.

Offroad it kicks a$$ onroad it shift firm....i would recommend this tranny for either a majority offroad rig or a racer...for a regular joe DD it's probably a bit brutal.

Here's the crunch....I would be willing to ship it, if you organise it and i just drop it off somewhere (at the w/e).

~Mike

RufftyTuffty
12-05-2005, 10:46 AM
will that 44RE work as a direct replacement for a 42RE in a WJ?

Don't know but....i believe the only diffences between the 42, 44 & 46 was the size of the input shaft.

~Mike