PDA

View Full Version : MallCrawlin Supporter Memberships (Recurring AND LIFETIME SUPPORTER!)

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 12:52 AM
There are now TWO options for Supporting subscriptions on MallCrawlin! We still have the standard recurring subscription MallCrawlin Supporter membership, but we also just added the Lifetime Supporter membership as well!

What you guys get as MallCrawlin Supporters ($20/year recurring subscription).

Custom Avatar hosting on MallCrawlin's server
Increased avatar size (150x150 and 25k)
Custom User Title
Increased PM storage
Ability to send PM's to multiple users
File Upload capabilities (jpg's, gif's, pdf's, etc)
100 pic Photo Album
Profile Picture Upload capabilities
Participate in Premium-Member only giveaways from MallCrawlin vendors
Receive special discounts from MallCrawlin vendors
and the uber-coveted MallCrawlin Supporter underneath your username
For the Lifetime Supporter subscription you get EVERYTHING the regular subscription does plus EVEN MORE PM storage and 5 TIMES the pic storage space, and a 200 picture photo album, and a free 2x12 MallCrawlin.com decal! The Lifetime Supporter is a ONE TIME payment of $80 and gets you all of these benefits as long as MallCrawlin is around. To receive your sticker, simply PM me from your account with a mailing address to send the sticker to.

If you are already a regular MallCrawlin Supporter and wish to upgrade to the Lifetime Supporter, it is very easy. Simply go into your PayPal acct and find the "subscriptions" area and cancel your MallCrawlin Supporter subscription. Then jump back to MallCrawlin and go into your User CP and click on Paid Subscriptions and select the Lifetime Supporter option!

The subscriptions help us pay for software, hardware, hosting, etc. A small amount does also help compensate Matt and I for the time we spend on this site. MallCrawlin donates to organizations like Stay The Trail, Tread Lightly, United 4WD Assocation, and several other land use organizations, and your subscription payments help us help them which helps YOU by keeping your trails open!

Now, on to the part you all care about, how to sign up for this!

You can follow this link here to the Paid Subscriptions menu under your User CP. (http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/payments.php) From there, select the one year subscription and go to PayPal to finish the transaction. If you do sign up for the recurring subscription, there is no need to create another subscription in a year, the system can do it automatically if you wish. If you do accidently create another subscription, it will just add another year to your current subscription. Also, PLEASE pay attention to the auto-renew feature on the subscriptions! The software defaults to automatically renew your subscription on an annual basis. If you do not want this to happen, you will need to access your PayPal account and cancel the renewal process before the subscription is up. You will of course still retain any time left on your subscription that you have already paid for.

If you live in the Stone Age and don't have a PayPal account, you can PM me a for a mailing address.

Once the check has cleared my bank I will add you as a Supporting Member or Lifetime Supporter. However, I will not be able to set it up as a recurring subscription like I can with PayPal. Also, please make sure you make it payable to MallCrawlin, LLC.

Don't forget to let everyone know you're a MallCrawler by purchasing a MallCrawlin.com sticker too. Sticker ordering info can be found here: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/store.html

Thanks a ton for supporting MallCrawlin.com!

***a paid subscription does not exclude ANYONE from following the rules of this site. In the rare event that someone with a paid subscription does get banned from the site, there are no refunds.

deadman
10-18-2005, 04:43 AM
Damnit... its like on pirate... this subscription thing only works for me if I give paypal a ccnumber. I don't have one. I got 20 bucks on my account, gimmie a email-address to send it to.

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Hmm, don't see why that wouldn't work, sales@mallcrawlin.com and then I'll activate it manually.

JeepinHank
10-18-2005, 09:36 AM
[caveman speak]
ugggg.... me send check

as soon as find something to kill for supper and club wife.

uggggg....
[/caveman speak]

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 09:48 AM
If you do send money any way besides automatically through the software, make sure you note in there somewhere what it's for too. And some fawkstick is mowing his lawn right now. It's 7:fucking45. Must go beat him with hi-lift handle.

Troy
10-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Awesome, thanks guys.

rubicondave33
10-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm not Gobbles anymore!

Bustin' Loose
10-18-2005, 10:46 AM
LMAO...LOVE LOVE LOVE the user title babe!!!

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Figured I didn't need the Admin title there anymore!

Oh, and for anyone wondering about Vendor Subscriptions, I'm working on those right now.

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Vendor Subscriptions are done!
http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5842

deadman
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM
sales@mallcrawlin.com and then I'll activate it manually.

Done!

BigDaveZJ
10-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Done!

And done!!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!

Rubber Chuck
11-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi Dave,
I just got back from the Post Office where I dropped a check in the mail for you.
I sent enough to cover a "Premium" subscription as well as 2 stickers.
I (obviously) don't post much on here....but I am a regular visitor.
Thanks for all the Great info
:smt006

Cue-Ball
11-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Welcome Chuck

OverkillZJ
11-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome Chuck, thanks for the support!

BigDaveZJ
11-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Welcome Chuck, thanks for the support!

x2!

Rubber Chuck
11-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks

jsteves
11-30-2005, 01:06 PM
finally rounded up some cash and sent it today via paypal

Cue-Ball
11-30-2005, 01:10 PM
finally rounded up some cash and sent it today via paypal

Welcome, and thanks.

OverkillZJ
11-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Wohoo, maybe Dave can actually pay me for hosting now :finga:

jsteves
11-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Wohoo, maybe Dave can actually pay me for hosting now :finga:
send him a bill...when he doesn't pay take it to small claims :finga:

fr3db3ar
12-16-2005, 11:27 AM
OK OK I joined.....some lucky dog's gotta win it :coffee:

ogdak
12-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok, I am in.
Not to obvious I hope, if I don not win it I will Buy it:-D

Beest
12-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Ok, I am in.
Not to obvious I hope, if I don not win it I will Buy it:-D

hehe..I want a copy Ogdak :)

DerekL
11-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Hey I put my pennies in 2 days ago, how long does this jazz take, just wondering?

BigDaveZJ
11-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey I put my pennies in 2 days ago, how long does this jazz take, just wondering?

When you make the payment via eCheck the subscription will automatically activate as soon as it clears, which is usually 3-5 business days.

Ds4x4
01-04-2009, 01:54 AM
I thought there was an auto-renew on the subscription? Bastids!

BigDaveZJ
01-04-2009, 02:27 AM
There is, unless you disabled it.

Ds4x4
01-04-2009, 02:03 PM
There is, unless you disabled it.

what did you just call me....:smt063

19onebadzj96
09-29-2009, 11:11 AM
tits just paypaled today

zj95maxx
09-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the dark side

ogdak
12-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Just upgraded to "MallCrawlin Lifetime Supporter"

ATL ZJ
12-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Dave, does the photo upload feature allow for automatic resizing now? I bet you would get a lot of people signing up if it did because of photobucket starting to deactivate accounts now that haven't been accessed in 90 days.

I ask about auto resizing because I tried the faststone/photoshop resizing, upload to MC process a few years ago when I had a supporting membership and found it to just be easier to use photobucket.

DJJordache
12-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Dave, does the photo upload feature allow for automatic resizing now? I bet you would get a lot of people signing up if it did because of photobucket starting to deactivate accounts now that haven't been accessed in 90 days.

I ask about auto resizing because I tried the faststone/photoshop resizing, upload to MC process a few years ago when I had a supporting membership and found it to just be easier to use photobucket.
yeah it does I noticed this about a week ago

fpkites
02-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Re-upped - what's that 3 years now? :D