PDA

View Full Version : Blower motor resistor pack

dasVettemeister
09-26-2005, 04:24 AM
As the title states, I need the resisitor pack for the a/c blower blower motor in my 94 ZJ. It has to be from one that had the automatic climate comtrol. For those that don't know where it's located/what it is...... It's the little dealie with an aluminum heat-sink on it that goes into the bottom of the heater box in the passenger-side footwell up against the firewall. It has two weaterpack connectors that plug into it. If anyone has one of these laying around from an a/c HVAC system they removed, let me know, I need it! Thanks people. :smt109

dasVettemeister
09-27-2005, 05:11 AM
Come on, I know one of you has removed the a/c and has this part laying around! :yawinkle:

deadman
09-27-2005, 08:50 AM
How expensive is it at the dealer? I could ship it to you, but dunno if it is worth it.

dasVettemeister
09-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Aus Deutschland?!?!?! Well, I dunno what shipping would be, but it is around $100 from the stealership. Ouch.

deadman
09-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Try to find it in the US... if you can't get it anywhere, send me a pm and I'll check shipping. I don't want anything for it, but it might still be too expensive.

What about Matt? Does the Pheonix buggy still have aircon?

dasVettemeister
09-30-2005, 04:57 AM
Try to find it in the US... if you can't get it anywhere, send me a pm and I'll check shipping. I don't want anything for it, but it might still be too expensive.

What about Matt? Does the Pheonix buggy still have aircon?

Ok thanks. Anyone? Anyone? Matt?