PDA

View Full Version : Jim311s garage sale.. 5.2L V8 parts, stock suspension, rims/tires..

Jim311
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
All of these parts are from my hydrolocked engine. To the best of my knowledge there was no damage other than 1 broken rod, and 2 bent valves in one of the heads. Anyway.. here's the list:

1 block
1 crank
7 pistons and connecting rods
1 cam
1 intake manifold, including all injectors
1 water pump, in good shape.. trail spare?
1 throttle body
1 set of exhaust manifolds
1 paid of heads. One side is in great shape, the other side has 2 bent valves.

Other shit I've got:

5 stock tires and rims. They're the canyon 5 spokes. The spare is a Wrangler GTS or whatever the stock tire was, on the black steel stock wheel. The other four are the Canyon style 5 spokers . Two of the tires are fucked from bad alignment, but two have like 50% tread. They're Michelin LTX MS 235s. If you don't want the tires I'll bust them from the bead and sell the wheels seperately. I also have all the stock suspension pieces if you need any of that shit. All these parts are from my 1996 5.2L V8. Make offers on all this shit before I put it up on Ebay. Even a low offer is better than no offer. I want to move all this bullshit outta my garage. Finally moving outta my mom's place and I don't want to leave years of bullshit parts I've accumulated over the years. I'll also consider trading parts for any of the above stuff. I'm looking for a cheap winch or winch bumper for a ZJ, but I'll consider other trades... like a new steering setup, or sexual favors from your mom or little sister.

97trxuszj
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
how about the stock steering all of it drag link tie rod assemb and steering stablizer

TrojanMan
09-25-2005, 09:09 PM
willing to sell just one wheel?

Jim311
09-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Nope, selling the wheels as an entire set. I'm currently using the stock steering. Unless you want to trade a heavy duty steering setup for it or something.

97trxuszj
09-26-2005, 01:35 AM
nope just bent the shit out of my stock steering lol wanted a quick fix