View Full Version : FFQ93+96 Grand Cherokee = $8,000

metalman0286
09-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Im looking to sell "as a package deal" 2 jeep grand cherokees
$8000

Clear Title "Kelleys Blue Book-$6010.00"
1: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 "Ready to go"
All black except for gold trim, black leather
Fresh tranny, everything works except for heated seats, every option included...leather, sunroof, premium sound, 177,000 miles 4.0 6 cylinder, cold air intake, brand new bridgestone dueler all-terrains, flawless body, paint mint except for minimal clearcoat chipping on hood

Clear Title "Kelleys Blue Book-$3555.00"
2: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4 "Drives but has tranny issues-only has 3rd gear and overdrive with bad noises coming from tranny
Blue with grey trim "paint peeling", body has a little bit of rock rash, Grey cloth interior, Newer engine with around 20,000 miles, 3" skyjacker lift, front addco "military spec" swaybar with skyjacker disconnects, full skids, K&N air filter, flowmaster 40 series "dumped" 32/11.50 Goodyear MTR's "plenty of life left" 15X8 Classic II look-a-likes, Custom front winch bumper with grille guard "no winch" Custom rear bumper with removeable taillight guards "D-ring Shackle tabs on front and rear bumpers"

I know there are a couple of things I left out somewhere. I only have pictures of the '93 at the moment, I'll try and get some pics of the '96 this week. I am real firm on my asking price of $8000. This is a great deal if your looking to build a sweet looking grand cherokee. Please email inquiries to: jsukey@yahoo.com I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for looking

Pics of '93- http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2123584690

jsukey@yahoo.com

In North Louisiana
Relay for a friend