PDA

View Full Version : And now for the fun part . . . . .

BigDaveZJ
09-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Matt got the software working, now we gotta get everything working the way it was. Your forum permissions are jacked up, the colors may change on you at random times, just bear with us!!

Troy
09-16-2005, 06:50 AM
I like it. Good job guys.

Cue-Ball
09-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Looking good.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
a little more 21st century. it needs some pizazz though, like a big jeep flexing on a shopping cart instead of that vBulletin mess. just my opinion.

ATL ZJ
09-16-2005, 01:07 PM
a little more 21st century. it needs some pizazz though, like a big jeep flexing on a shopping cart instead of that vBulletin mess. just my opinion.

Second on the Jeep/shopping cart. That would really just set off the forum right. I miss the dark gray, but I know it's getting worked on. Good work so far.

Cam

Bustin' Loose
09-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Yikes!!! My shiznit is definately all jacked up...

And babe...soooooo glad the blue is going bye bye.

DOH!.... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SMILIES!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm GONNA DIE!!!

NO COLORS for my FONT...NO FONT SIZE CHANGE...

ahhhhhh!!!! I must leave not till this is fixed or I will be scarred for life

Kraqa
09-16-2005, 05:43 PM
theres no post quik replay button,

The colours suck.....
the main page doesn't work....

thia place sucks.

And dont' worry about the flexin jeep. i think Matt has somehtign up his sleeve.

BigDaveZJ
09-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Holy crap this rules!!!

Cue-Ball
09-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Looks great, way better than the original blue.

BigDaveZJ
09-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Alright . . . .
Looks like we got the style and the start of the front end done. I thought there were a few times where Matt was gonna kill me cuz I fawked some stuff up (like somehow completely stopping the front page from displaying) but we got most of it going now. Still need to work on permissions and all that crap. Shouldn't be any major changes now, all little behind the scenes shit. If you guys see any of the little buttons with orange in them, please point them out to me as I think I got them all but I dunno.

sevenslats
09-17-2005, 12:48 AM
... If you guys see any of the little buttons with orange in them, please point them out to me as I think I got them all but I dunno.

The word "Online" as in, Online Status: Online/Offline is still orange.

OverkillZJ
09-17-2005, 01:59 AM
The word "Online" as in, Online Status: Online/Offline is still orange.

Probably not gonna change that, I'm too lazy to change the XML template and no way in hell is Dave gonna try or he'll break the forum again and then I WILL have to kill him :smt029

sevenslats
09-17-2005, 02:13 AM
eh, whatever. it just stuck out, and you had asked....

dasVettemeister
09-17-2005, 03:32 AM
Yikes!!! My shiznit is definately all jacked up...

And babe...soooooo glad the blue is going bye bye.

DOH!.... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SMILIES!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm GONNA DIE!!!

NO COLORS for my FONT...NO FONT SIZE CHANGE...

ahhhhhh!!!! I must leave not till this is fixed or I will be scarred for life

Hahaha, it cracks me up how you two talk to each other on the forum like you don't see each other EVERY day!!!

I like the lack of smileys. I can read your posts without having to pick out the 12 words from 350+ smileys.