PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 94 ZJ Heater Core

offroadzj
09-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I need to get a heater core for my 94 ZJ. It went out on me today and left a nice big puddle of coolant on my passanger side... destroyed the rug, and gave a really nasty smell in the jeep. I guess it just means time to line-x/rhino line the interior and forget about the rug. But anyways, I need the new heater core and if anyone knows of a good place to get line-x/rhino-lining.
Thanks

Kenny

JpRngr
09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Cheapest(of the decent part stores that I would use) place I found one for my wife's 96 was NAPA. Cost me around $60. I would definitely replace yours with a new one, not something someone has laying around. You REALLLLLYY don't want to do it again! You have to pull the whole dash assembly and heater box to get to it. Although if you are looking for a used one, I do have the one I pulled from my wife's 96(if it's the same) that I'll let go for $20+shipping. It was replaced as a precaution when I had to remove the heater box for other issues.

Corey

offroadzj
09-06-2005, 01:51 PM
$60 is fine. The only reason i was debating used was bc I kept seeing about $120 online. As for the dash, once I get the whole glove box off, how do I get past that black plastic piece that is behind it? Can I do it w/ out taking the dash apart?
Thanks

Kenny