PDA

View Full Version : 87 Rx7 Turbo For Sale: Albany, NY

offroadzj
08-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I am selling my 87 TII. I would rather not part it out because I need it to be gone... so unless I get a lot of offers on the parts, I will not part it out. Its an 87 TII w/ about 160kmi on the chassis, and only about 5k on the engine... rebuilt professionally. The car will need some body work on the driver side (I started doing repairs, and was going to repaint, but I ran out of money and time). The engine is currently pulled out. The drivetrain and engine both run very strongly. Just before I pulled it, the engine showed 120-120-120 on the rear rotor, and 110-110-110 on the front... perfect compression. The hood does not come with the car b/c it has been sold, and the front diff. mount is broken, but otherwise it is a great project that would take very little money, and just some time to finish. However, the car does come with a few aftermarket parts listed below:
-KYb AGX 4/8 way adjustable shocks (~$400)
-Kumho SUpra Exsta tires with about 80-90% tread left
-autometer boost gauge
-Trust catback dual exhaust (very clean, deep sound)
-aftermarket front strut bar (not sure of brand)
The suspension is very stiff, and really tight around corners (on high setting), but is a very nice ride under normal settings on shocks.
I would like to get $2000, but I am open to all reasonable offers.

Please pm me/im me at offroadzj94/email me at offroadzj@hotmail.com
Thanks

Kenny